Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+4
Night
Perish
ZeeFighter
Nicolas_Br
8 posters

So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T)

StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T) Empty So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T)

Post  StyLiSH Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Your Nickname(s) ingame:FaRHaN/Stylish^

-Where are you from:Pakistan

-How old are you:18

-Your gender:male

-Your favorite weapons:All but especially Stubby,python,colt,m6,m4,rugger,spaz,ing

-how well do you speak english: Fine

-When did you start playing vc-mp: 2009

-How often do you play vc-mp: 5 to 6 hours in a day

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it.was in ON and i left because the Leader wants me to go Back in Trial with out any reason

-Why do you want to join the clan?: it was my wish from start to join AsS but i couldn't due to some problems as you know all

-Do you play SA:MP?Yes

So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:46 am

Good luck Bro!
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Nicolas_Br Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:31 am

Yes for Full, again lol!
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:49 am

Good to see your app again, no doubt you are an awesome player Stylish and also very active.
    well, i like to give you full but in my opinion you have to win trust again. until then
    i vote Yes for AsS_T.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:53 am

I gave my vote at your first application. Since then you applied many times, but I preferred to keep my vote.
    Now my vote is "No". Your level of skills is enough, that's fine. Now you are clean of hacks, that's fine as well.
    But as Rarity has said, it's not just about having someone to play with "on the same side/team", but it's about having someone to trust in.
    Anyone deserves a second chance, but I can't ignore the fact, that you lied us. You used hacks, and that is one of the worst mistakes, that can be ever done. Well, this is not an irretrievable step, it's not such a place, you can't get back from. I think, that if you had given us an apology, and if you had admitted, that you were wrong, the situation would have been different, and you would already have been accepted. Giving an apology wouldn't hurt you, would you? Or it would? So, the main problem for me is your lack of honesty to us. It's hard for me to imagine, how a person can join the clan by passing through the main entrance, if the same person has lied us.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:03 pm

You're absolutely right all my mistake and I already told sorry about that I know it's really hard to win someone's trust again but now I m requesting you to accept me I want one chance from you. you will never hear again about my any mistake its my promise and I'm not forcing you to your vote its just a request hope you will forgive me and will think again..
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:33 am

I have a feeling that stylish will not do any mistake in future. I don't know him personally, but i'm spending most of my time with him at server. That's why i'm 100 and 10 percent  sure he will not let us down.
    With his strength our clan power be increased for sure.
    I take full responsibility of him, if he done anything wrong then you guys can also kick me with him.
    I requested Honorable Founder,
    And Respected Leader Billy,

.!Thanks!.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:18 am

ZeeFighter wrote:I take full responsibility of him, if he done anything wrong then you guys can also kick me with him.
    Hey Zee, I'm smiling behind my screen now. Smile No one will kick you. Cool How could you even say that? Very Happy
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:58 pm

lmao!   Action   well umm.. , sorry if my these words hurts you. i was just trying to help Stylish. I thought that way you can trust on him, if i take his responsibility. Basketball
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:04 pm

ZeeFighter wrote: lmao!   Action    well umm.. , sorry if my these words hurts you. i was just trying to help Stylish. I thought that way you can trust on him, if i take his responsibility. Basketball
    We got misunderstanding here. Rolling Eyes  The yellow part of my words refers to the yellow part of your words.
    Billy wrote:
    ZeeFighter wrote:I take full responsibility of him, if he done anything wrong then you guys can also kick me with him.
    Hey Zee, I'm smiling behind my screen now. Smile  No one will kick you. Cool  How could you even say that? Very Happy
    Of course you can take responsibility of him if you wish, this thing can't hurt me, so that part is fine as well. Wink
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:22 pm

lol! well then, so be it. Smile
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:11 am

I trust you,now that you've actually stood up against your odds(you know what I'm talking about,right?No?? Here's a clue:- Nightfury).Therefore my vote is YES FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP!.Good luck breda!
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:22 am

Last edited by Night on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:34 am

StyLiSH wrote:nO lEbOwski I did,nt Used ANy kind Of HAck! yeah BUt my ping was 800-900 at this THats why my vehicle NOt crashed easily
    It is relevant to remark, that at the time of those events, your ping was not high at all.
    That is your first lie. You thought this lie will help you to get out with the whole skin. This didn't happen. Since you had no guts to say the truth, you said it was your "brother", and that brother had to bear your own guiltiness instead. That is another lie.

Here is your topic:
    https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t862-yahhhh#9031
    Its title is "Yahhh!!". You are overjoyed, because of all those killings. Why, if one part of those killings was made by someone else?

You might think you have the art of lying, but you know what? If you feel this is something you can't live without, better find another place for development of your talent. This is not going to work here. Not in this clan.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:44 am

Billy wrote:
    StyLiSH wrote:nO lEbOwski I did,nt Used ANy kind Of HAck! yeah BUt my ping was 800-900 at this THats why my vehicle NOt crashed easily
    It is relevant to remark, that at the time of those events, your ping was not high at all.
    That is your first lie. You thought this lie will help you to get out with the whole skin. This didn't happen. Since you had no guts to say the truth, you said it was your "brother", and that brother had to bear your own guiltiness instead. That is another lie.

Here is your topic:
    https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t862-yahhhh#9031
    Its title is "Yahhh!!". You are overjoyed, because of all those killings. Why, if one part of those killings was made by someone else?

You might think you have the art of lying, but you know what? If you feel this is something you can't live without, better find another place for development of your talent. This is not going to work here. Not in this clan.

This is just ridiculous, Too ridiculous even even for you Billy.He said that he found out about his brother hacking days later, not on the same day his account was used.How the hell was he supposed to know? He's saying same thing to others , whoever asks , and I tend to believe.I am sorry , but from my point of view it looks like that it's not him trying to tell you the real truth of what happened that day, It's You who doesn't wanna accept the facts the way they are. He apologised for his brother , he told you the whole story , and you still want him to tell You things he never done with his own body and blood. I really think fake thinking of his guilt has to be put behind for good or at least given time to reconsider , as You seem to mistrust the guy as soon as he gives you a clue of what happened.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:47 am

I agree with defy.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:20 am

In regards of fights , you do get me , not all of the time , but yet rarely it ever ends quick, which means that you put up a good one.I have seen better players than you in this clan , but it doesn't mean that you get judged badly cause you haven't reached their level of skills yet.

As for manners , you deal with noobs rather calmly , I have yet failed to see you raged in game , meaning that you have the patience to deal with insults rather efficiently. I've known ya for quiet long time , you're a funny guy, managing to surprise me with your improving english almost everyday, even if it does look rather cranky x)

On top of that , you're a friend I trust , and I would glad to have you by my side, cause you have always been there , regardless of what clan you were in.

Having said that , my vote is Yes for the Full membership.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:40 am

I was watching Stylish from days, and i notice he is still improving. Not only that he also improved his talking style.
    Since almost everyone gave you Full membership vote,
    That's why i like to change my vote to
    full membership.
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:53 am

Stylish skills are far better then mine, I realized this today and he doesn't need to hack, and as u all know these days..there is a lot of hackers on the loose and a lot of members inactive , so why don't we let him in.. he deserve it ,and it would be an advantage to have him with us cuz he very active, he plays everyday and he can take care of these hackers ..I changed my vote

this time my vote is YES for FULL

Post  Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:25 am

After some time thinking, my vote is no. I voted for AsS_T in all your previous applications without hesitating, and this time I almost did it again, but I didn't because, like Billy, I don't buy the whole "my brother/someone else did it" story, and I still remember what happaned in the last app. Yeah, I know, this is an old story and all, but I've read the hacking topic again (twice), and something is wrong there, the story you told us isn't making sense, it's not fitting together, your arguments are lacking and all the evidence points to you and not anyone else.

I myself had noticed all the things Billy pointed out in his last post, he came to a conclusion similar to the one I did, and Defy's counter argument doesn't fit together either (Far found out about his brother hacking days later, when all the evidende still points to Farhan? And why would him let his brother use his AsS_T account, and why would such brother only hack when no other AsSes are around and then deny the hacking? Even if his brother had used the account without Farhan letting it, their behavior is still suspicious, now couple that with the rest of the evidence and then it seems like this "brother" is not even real. Even if said "brother" used a different account, then how come no one accused Farhan of playing without the tag, since the IPs are the same? Still then, the points above still apply. It's also worth noting that in the hacking topic, no one mentioned the "brother"). To me it appears that Defy's just defending you without a real point.

Might seem like, but this is nothing personal, you're a good friend and all, you don't hack anymore, but your problem are the lies, you think you can fool us, but the topic and evidence are all there, it's hard to trust you and believe that you're innocent. If you were innocent, then you would had made a topic to clear things out, you would had tried to defend yourself against being kicked, you would had explained what happened in a better and not so vague way. Until you change, my vote is NO.

Last edited by Dr.Robotnik on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:36 am

I know Stylish for years. He used to hack very often in past. His favorite hacks were vehicle hacks. Not flying hacks, or throwing a lot of grenades as some hackers do, etc. He never admitted he used hacks. He always preferred to say a bunch of lies instead, like “I don’t hack” or “I don’t even know how to hack”. Always the same.

Take a look here:
    https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t57p180-the-list-of-hackers

I posted on October 26, 2014. He used vehicle hack again. Even after that happened, I caught him again using his hacks. When he was kicked by me, he was quickly removing his hack, so I preferred to let him play, not to ban him instead. Until next time. He applied for first time on November, 21. That is pretty close. He was clean not for such a long period, (about two weeks) before he made his application. Yes, clean, when I was online, and I believe the same about the others.
    Well, he applied. Maybe he decided to change himself?. We know he was accepted as trainee. I guess, the thing you don’t know is, that Mick has asked me to use secret nicks to catch hackers in the server. At the time those hacks were used, I was there, but Stylish didn’t know it. Except me, there were no any [AsS] members online. Vehicle hacks were used again, his favorite. His ping was not 800 - 900 at all, as he claims. I made those videos, and Mick watched them. A few days later I removed them. I don’t like to watch such hacking stuff at all.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:04 pm

Billy and I both use secret nicks to catch hackers. I saw the videos, but I did not want to say that it was Billy who recorded them. Now you know it was him. The vehicle hacking was very obvious.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Right. but i never used it after being a Clan member. hacks were used by my computer because i had it But not used by me that's really the truth i told you for the ping because i didn't knew that time that my brother used hacks from my account he told me when i asked him after 2 days that's why i guessed maybe my ping was high but actually it was hacks as you told.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:34 pm

I agree with both of you Billy and Mick, But as you know i am taking His responsibility so let him in. Just this once. I gave you my words he will never use
    Hacks again.
    If he starts to use Hacks, then i will leave the clan without any argue.
    At least accept him as AsS_T on my behalf Thanks.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Which one is true, and which one is false?

ZeeFighter wrote:well, FaRHaN tell me this point i guess. he told me "i was at my cousin's (Brother) house and was playing game at his pc, then dinner time. I minimized the game for a while so in this time my Brother use Hacks. he tell me after 2 to 3 days."

StyLiSH wrote:hacks were used by my computer because i had it But not used by me that's really the truth

Are you making fun of us?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:34 pm