Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

4 posters

YAhhhh!!

StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

YAhhhh!! Empty YAhhhh!!

Post  StyLiSH Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:32 pm

I killed SO many Noobs TOday king

YAhhhh!! 2lxuwdy
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

YAhhhh!! Empty Re: YAhhhh!!

Post  Hrvoje Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:05 pm

Congrats! That is a big score for one day!
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:56 pm

YEah Very Happy thnx
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:38 pm

I have seen video evidence that Stylish is using a vehicle hack so his vehicle never takes damage. He uses it in the hunter and in cars, so he can make easy kills. He uses it when no other AsS members are in the server. He also denied using it to other AsS members. This is a clear violation of the rules for membership in the AsS clan. This hacker score is meaningless.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:00 pm

nO lEbOwski I did,nt Used ANy kind Of HAck! yeah BUt my ping was 800-900 at this THats why my vehicle NOt crashed easily i know that but i sware i was not hacking!! few days ago olenka sees my id ON armour hack i though SOme One else Used Hacks from my Account i changed my password Too and i know all Our rules and regulations.. TrUst me
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:46 pm

I have seen two videos and I have absolute proof that you are vehicle hacking. Your ping was never that high, so you are just adding more lies. The thing that really pisses me off is you think you are smarter than everyone and you can get away with this bull shit. You are out of the clan. You can go back to being the hacker FaRHaN like the old days.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:43 am

Lebowski wrote:I have seen two videos and I have absolute proof that you are vehicle hacking. Your ping was never that high, so you are just adding more lies. The thing that really pisses me off is you think you are smarter than everyone and you can get away with this bull shit. You are out of the clan. You can go back to being the hacker FaRHaN like the old days.
    May I see the Footage?

Post  Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:19 am

I'd like to see the footage too, if there's no problem.

Tsc tsc, I thought your hacking days were over Farhan, hacking while no one else in the clan is watching then trying to get away with it by making us think you didn't do anything, and all while wearing our tag, damn that's bad, lies are bad. Seriously, I had thought you had gave up on hacking long ago, but as people say, once a hacker, always a hacker.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:09 am

ITs ALl TOtally Lie and trying TO tangle mE!!
    Well As Wish U DOnt want that i m IN CLan DOnt worry ...
    BUt STill i m Telling U i m NOt hacker ANd was DId,nt DOing any kind OF hacking THats all..
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 pm

I will explain what I saw in the videos. I don't want to give away the name of the person that created it. I have a high level admin that enters the server sometimes to look for hackers. He used a high level command that will display any players vehicle health.

In the first video: Stylish was in the Hunter and killing people one after another. His vehicle hp=100. This admin shot his hunter several times with M60 and other players shot at him. Also another hunter shot at him and his vehicle hp=100. This went on for a long time. His hunter hit buildings and was shot and vehicle hp=100. It was very obvious he was vehicle hacking. His vehicle never lost health.

In the second video: It was the same thing, but Stylish was in an Infernus. He never used the flip command and his car was rammed and shot over and over but his vehicle hp=100.

This is absolute proof to me. So stop telling lies FaRHaN!
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:56 pm

CAn u SHow me The the video ?

YAhhhh!! Empty Hey!1!!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi all, Well farhan u r a cool person though u used hacks which made me sick nigga!, Well Lebowski never kicks anyone without any reason, I trust him even though he got no proves to show up here.But if u did hacked a brief explanation would be nice e.g- increasing spree ,reducing no.of deaths,ratio,etc,,,,,but remember  i am not a pessimist ,and  by using hacks you violated the rules! therefore u got kicked so farhan cya soon and plz don't repeat any kind of hacks at Teh Great Lebowski server again...............
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:01 pm

Damn man. There was no need for hacking. Why did you do it anyway? Evidence remains on the server no matter who is on there. Well, you got what you deserved. I wish it didn't end like this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:37 am