Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+8
Defy
Nicolas_Br
Grugi
Gamer
Hrvoje
Night
TThomass
ZeeFighter
12 posters

Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied)

StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied) Empty Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied)

Post  StyLiSH Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:55 am

-Your Nickname(s) ingame:FaRHaN

-Where are you from:From UAE and Living in Pakistan

-How old are you:18

-Your gender:Male

-Your favorite weapons:Stubby,M60,Mp5,ROcket,M4,SHotgun

-how well do you speak english: BEtter then BEfore

-When did you start playing vc-mp:SInce 2009

-How often do you play vc-mp:6 to 7 hours in a Day for now

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it: I was In [AsS] Trial BUt GOt kicked For SOme Mistakes BUt Now i,ll never give u a CHance Of any COmplains

-Why do you want to join the clan? BeCOuse i LOve tha Clan + CLan Members

-Do you play SA:MP? Yes i Play a little In defy,s server Razz

Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied) 2wnbhht

Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied) Empty Request to join the clan

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:50 am

Hey Farhan It's really nice to see u at the server nowadays, U r a nice Guy and Good player and I think u deserve to be one of the AsS .
    Good luck!
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied) Empty Re: Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied)

Post  ZeeFighter Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:13 am

well, you're Decent Player with Good Skills and you're also very active player. you was kicked from clan before because of your own mistake but i hope you are clean for good.
    I have noticed that you are improving day by day, you're a Mature Player Stylish you like challenges. Why you have posted your stats? its not required in application format but its not a big issue. so
    I vote
    Yes for full Membership!
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied) Empty Re: Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied)

Post  StyLiSH Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:52 am

ZeeFighter wrote:well, you're Decent Player with Good Skills and you're also very active player. you was kicked from clan before because of your own mistake but i hope you are clean for good.
    I have noticed that you are improving day by day, you're a Mature Player Stylish you like challenges. Why you have posted your stats? its not required in application format but its not a big issue. so
    I vote
    Yes for full Membership!

Thanks ^_^
    TThomass
    TThomass

Post  TThomass Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Good Lucky Stylish
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:59 am

Im trying to forget what happened before

Farhan deserve another chance, he is very active and a good person his skills is good indeed..

so Yes for AsS_T

TThomass wrote:Good Lucky Stylish

lol! good lucky

Post  Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:25 pm

You're a great friend and team mate bro, but I'll have to give you a vote for trial because you can be kinda unpredictable at times (your attitude and all), especially after what happened last time. But you're cool and all and you deserve this second chance, you'll be a full AsS in no time. You fight well too, but some little improving is always nice, so you can keep honing your skills as a trial member too, then when you're a full you'll be better than ever. Good luck mate.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:46 pm

You're good person, Stylish, you deserve a second chance. Just don't blow it up. I vote yes for trial. Good luck.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:41 am

Thanks Night Rarity And HrVOje Wink
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:05 pm

I second the Motion, I believe everyone deserves a second chance.  Farhan I'll Vote Yes for AsS_T. Good Luck Man! I'll be seeing you in the server.

GAMER OUT!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:41 pm

I watch the forum often, and I see how your application is going, Farhan. Since I have already tested you, I know what level of skills you have. Your entreaty to test you again, is nothing more than a try to wheedle a positive vote from me. Let me tell you, I don't like to be forced to do this, or that. If I wanted to vote, I would have already done it. Keep it in your mind.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Billy wrote:I watch the forum often, and I see how your application is going, Farhan. Since I have already tested you, I know what level of skills you have. Your entreaty to test you again, is nothing more than a try to wheedle a positive vote from me. Let me tell you, I don't like to be forced to do this, or that. If I wanted to vote, I would have already done it. Keep it in your mind.

Ok Thanks i GOt ur Point ..
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:12 pm

StyLiSH wrote:Ok Thanks i GOt ur Point ..
    I'm glad you did. People vote if they want. Never treat them like THIS.
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:38 pm

I met you yesterday and you requested me to test you. We did five stubby fights, one shotgun fight and one python fight. I came back playing this week and I thought you would embarrass me. I was actually surprised. Don't worry. The score of the fights doesn't weight in my vote, but the skills do. You fight really well, no one can deny it.

Although I was not active on the server lately, I was up to the news on the forums. You were already a member of the clan and you dropped the ball.
    People make mistakes and I think you deserve a second chance.

I vote Yes for trainee.

Good luck! Wink
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:58 pm

StyLiSH wrote:-Your Nickname(s) ingame:FaRHaN

-Where are you from:From UAE and Living in Pakistan

-How old are you:18

-Your gender:Male

-Your favorite weapons:Stubby,M60,Mp5,ROcket,M4,SHotgun

-how well do you speak english: BEtter then BEfore

-When did you start playing vc-mp:SInce 2009

-How often do you play vc-mp:6 to 7 hours in a Day for now

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it: I was In [AsS] Trial BUt GOt kicked For SOme Mistakes BUt Now i,ll never give u a CHance Of any COmplains

-Why do you want to join the clan? BeCOuse i LOve tha Clan + CLan Members

-Do you play SA:MP? Yes i Play a little In defy,s server Razz

Request To Join Assassins Secret Society (denied) 2wnbhht
    He is a very good player, friendly, and have great skills ! he helped me a lot to improve my skills, in my opinion, he deserves an absolute and resounding yes for AsS !! Good luck buddy !!
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Even if I did Saw flaws in his Dodge of my shots,He's still rather Tough to beat.
    Yes for Trial.
    And all the story with him hacking ,False, as it was his brother.Just so you guys know.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:59 pm

If you look at this post by Stylish on the same day he was recorded vehicle hacking, he is bragging about all the kills he got that day. He was killing with the hunter and with drive by. Did his "brother" also log in to this forum and post this?

https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t862-yahhhh#9031
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:34 am

Lebowski wrote:If you look at this post by Stylish on the same day he was recorded vehicle hacking, he is bragging about all the kills he got that day. He was killing with the hunter and with drive by. Did his "brother" also log in to this forum and post this?

Nops This Is my POst my Brother DOesnt No About Forums And any thing... He was JUst MAking killings by hack When i was not there And I was COntinue THe Killings After Him ANd Posted ..
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:58 am

Lebowski wrote:f you look at this post by Stylish on the same day he was recorded vehicle hacking, he is bragging about all the kills he got that day. He was killing with the hunter and with drive by. Did his "brother" also log in to this forum and post this?

Exactly, Mick. That's why I didn't vote.

Farhan, you broke one of our most important rules, but you didn't even admit your mistake. Quite the contrary. Since you wanted to get off with a whole skin, you said many lies, one after another. And yes, your "brother" was involved. Where had he been during your earlier well known "hacking" period? I have never seen him online. All those fake excuses were directed by you.
    StyLiSH wrote:Nops This Is my POst my Brother DOesnt No About Forums And any thing... He was JUst MAking killings by hack When i was not there And I was COntinue THe Killings After Him ANd Posted ..

Why did you post that picture, if one part of all those killings was made by your "brother''? You are supposed to post your score, only if the whole part of it was made by you, but not by sharing with "him".
    That is another lie.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:04 am

Billy wrote:
    Lebowski wrote:f you look at this post by Stylish on the same day he was recorded vehicle hacking, he is bragging about all the kills he got that day. He was killing with the hunter and with drive by. Did his "brother" also log in to this forum and post this?

Exactly, Mick. That's why I didn't vote.

Farhan, you broke one of our most important rules, but you didn't even admit your mistake. Quite the contrary. Since you wanted to get off with a whole skin, you said many lies, one after another. And yes, your "brother" was involved. Where had he been during your earlier well known "hacking" period? I have never seen him online. All those fake excuses were directed by you.
    StyLiSH wrote:Nops This Is my POst my Brother DOesnt No About Forums And any thing... He was JUst MAking killings by hack When i was not there And I was COntinue THe Killings After Him ANd Posted ..

Why did you post that picture, if one part of all those killings was made by your "brother''? You are supposed to post your score, only if the whole part of it was made by you, but not by sharing it with "him".
    That is another lie.

I Posted becouse I AlSO DId,nt know about It He TOld Me After 2 days And I was SEnt this Pm To Mick WEll All That Happends Are Not Gud For me And The Clan CAn YOu Skip THis All happends becouse Its enough insult I feeled And I Already Said Sorry ABout This Every One Deserv Another Chance Then Why Not me ?
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:26 am

Hacks were used, but I was not talking about that part. I was talking only about killings.  
    Billy wrote:Why did you post that picture, if one part of all those killings was made by your "brother''? You are supposed to post your score, only if the whole part of it was made by you, but not by sharing it with "him".
    StyLiSH wrote:I Posted becouse I AlSO DId,nt know about It
    How couldn't you know about it? Didn't you notice, that your score has increased, since "someone else" did more killings through your account? Is your "brother" invisible or something? How did your "brother" find enough time for downloading those hacks, and using them?
    Let me guess, they have never been removed from your PC.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:08 am

We never said you don't deserve another chance. We just do not like to be lied to and for people to think we can be manipulated or fooled. I am not an inexperienced kid.
    Slayer
    Slayer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Slayer Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:59 am

Well the whole "my brother did it" excuse seems very cliché, but that doesn't mean it's not true... I never saw you hacking and you really don't have to since you're a good player but you have told us too many excuses and everytime one of them makes no sense you just create another one. But imo it doesn't matter who hacked (you or your brother), stylish did and stylish is posting an app, you should never trust your account to anyone, even your brother since you blame him for hacking.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:58 am

Slayer wrote:Well the whole "my brother did it" excuse seems very cliché, but that doesn't mean it's not true... I never saw you hacking and you really don't have to since you're a good player but you have told us too many excuses and everytime one of them makes no sense you just create another one. But imo it doesn't matter who hacked (you or your brother), stylish did and stylish is posting an app, you should never trust your account to anyone, even your brother since you blame him for hacking.
    I tend to believe, that at present he is clean, and he doesn't hack. Let me tell you about his past. He used to hack very often. Even though he'd been warned many times by me, I heard nothing different, but "I don't hack" or "I don't even know how to use hacks", or something like that. He thought he is very smart. This happened not for a day, or two. I had been watching him for months. That is a pretty long period of time.
    Past is past, but I know he can easily say lies all the time, without having any remorse. There were no brothers involved then, it was only him.
    Lebowski wrote:We never said you don't deserve another chance. We just do not like to be lied to and for people to think we can be manipulated or fooled. I am not an inexperienced kid.
    I agree!
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 pm

i also never seen him using Hacks, may be he used hacks in his past like 4 to 5 months ago. But now he is Good and decent player i can tell he is still improving his skills.

I was watching FaRHaN's movements since he was kicked from the clan. And i noticed that his story is true, because at his level of skills he don't need to use Hacks he is almost at my level of skills and at this level killings of 200+ players is no problem.

Billy wrote:How couldn't you know about it? Didn't you notice, that your score has increased, since "someone else" did more killings through your account? Is your "brother" invisible or something? How did your "brother" find enough time for downloading those hacks, and using them?
    Let me guess, they have never been removed from your PC.

well, FaRHaN tell me this point i guess. he told me "i was at my cousin's (Brother) house and was playing game at his pc, then dinner time. I minimized the game for a while so in this time my Brother use Hacks. he tell me after 2 to 3 days."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:37 am