Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+2
Defy
StyLiSH
6 posters

Is this guy an admin?

Slayer
    Slayer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Is this guy an admin? Empty Is this guy an admin?

Post  Slayer Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:57 pm

These last couple of days i've seen a guy called [vimpel]solo on the server and from a day to another he got lvl 5, I though he was just a normal player with admin power just to moderate the server but he doesn't seem to speak english and when he dies he just calls other poeple "nub", but today me and baba1 saw him using hacks, so i'm wondering if this guy is really an admin, and by the way the other day I got lvl 5 and now for some reason i'm back to lvl 1 so I can't even choose the clan  skin.

Last edited by Slayer on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Is this guy an admin? Empty Re: Is this guy an admin?

Post  StyLiSH Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:02 pm

YOu aRE Right i ALsO Seen THat guy was using Hacks

Post  Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:15 pm

I've seen him before on the server often and saw him jailing a guy just because the guy typed "!we mini" which obviously didn't work. Poor guy got jailed for nothing. I find this "admin" of sorts very suspicious. BTW what kind of hacks did you see him using?

Is this guy an admin? Empty Wow U r really very fast at creating topics!

Post  Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Yea three of us including Villi's did saw him hacking too!, so I don't know what's the matter how he got level 5 and how slayer descended from level 5 to 1,well btw I know that Lebowski can make this equation solve! with ease!

And he uses speed hacks

Last edited by BABA1 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:21 pm

i seen he take hp hacks for a little When i was telling his hack about defy then he was stoped its immediatly
    3aTeeB
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  3aTeeB Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:01 pm

I doubt that this guy would be to use a hack ...

but anyway, you can give any evidence as he uses  hacks ? video or at least  screens ?

p.s. just knowing his good skills I'm not sure he is needs in use hp hacks...

Last edited by 3aTeeB on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:30 pm

This person is an admin. Was he using flyon command? If there is hacking proof, I would like to see that.

Is this guy an admin? Empty Well,

Post  Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Well, I am gonna capture and gonna show.u.probably soon, well I was unable to record at that time becuz my fraps recorder was uninstalled .
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:39 am

I have been there on the server by the time of his "Activity".Farhan and Baba suspected him of using hacks just because he spawned as swat and didn't died.I drowned him and checked his spawn location which was The corner one , which , clearly is a place to spawn for an admin.Sometimes you guys , not all of you, are too fast too judge of hacking, as when you thought that he was using hacks even earlier,when you thought him using !Bike command is cheating,which is not clearly , as he has the right level to do it. But if he is Abusing the command for selfish reasons and or Hacking what so ever , You are gonna need to keep this guy under surveillance , as he just could be the good player in fight , and if sometimes you're not hitting him , maybe the so thing called "Bug" Is happening to Either of you?
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:35 am

Defy for president! xD
    3aTeeB
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  3aTeeB Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:34 am

Hrvoje wrote:Defy for president! xD

If Defy will be president, I hope that he will make me mayor of Vice City Twisted Evil
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Defy wrote:I have been there on the server by the time of his "Activity".Farhan and Baba suspected him of using hacks just because he spawned as swat and didn't died.I drowned him and checked his spawn location which was The corner one , which , clearly is a place to spawn for an admin.Sometimes you guys , not all of you, are too fast too judge of hacking, as when you thought that he was using hacks even earlier,when you thought him using !Bike command is cheating,which is not clearly , as he has the right level to do it. But if he is Abusing the command for selfish reasons and or Hacking what so ever , You are gonna need to keep this guy under surveillance , as he just could be the good player in fight , and if sometimes you're not hitting him , maybe the so thing called "Bug" Is happening to Either of you?

Well said, Defy
    Slayer
    Slayer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Slayer Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Defy wrote:I have been there on the server by the time of his "Activity".Farhan and Baba suspected him of using hacks just because he spawned as swat and didn't died.I drowned him and checked his spawn location which was The corner one , which , clearly is a place to spawn for an admin.Sometimes you guys , not all of you, are too fast too judge of hacking, as when you thought that he was using hacks even earlier,when you thought him using !Bike command is cheating,which is not clearly , as he has the right level to do it. But if he is Abusing the command for selfish reasons and or Hacking what so ever , You are gonna need to keep this guy under surveillance , as he just could be the good player in fight , and if sometimes you're not hitting him , maybe the so thing called "Bug" Is happening to Either of you?

Yea you're right, I never saw him using HP hacks, and it's also true that he could be using the flyon command since he has the bike command he could get away really quickly by getting a bike and using the flyon command... But my main question here was "Is this guy an admin?" since I saw Lebowski the other day talking about a guy who was trying to hack in the server, blueteam was his name I think.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:02 am