Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

AsS Clan server

AsS Clan server  Empty AsS Clan server

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:52 am

I've set up a server which can be found on the masterlist, lurking with the name: AsS clan's Server by BABA

You can always add this ip to your favorites: 188.165.192.196:8192 or you could use vcmp.ddns.net
    Click here to add us to your favorites
    Click here to join our server now!

So, I've fabricated this server for our clan I hope this will help change our clan's activity so far I've made register login system and I'm currently down the road to make some gui stuff and stats system. The server will be receiving update(s) on a regular basis so be sure to check it out and please report to me if you find any bugs.
    I'll be very elated to look into those bugs.
    Currently, I'm on OVH, I'll be switching to a different host next month. The IP might change but I hope it will stay the same as long as the VPS Machine is on.

That's it folks, Stay tuned for the updates. Let me hear your suggestions on this. I hope everyone is doing alright. Signing off, Will catch up with you all later.

P.S: I'd really appreciate if Billy or someone else could sticky this topic.

Regards,
    BABA1

Last edited by BABA1 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:41 am; edited 8 times in total
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

AsS Clan server  Empty Re: AsS Clan server

Post  Hrvoje Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:03 am

Some screenshots would be nice. Good luck on running it!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:06 am

Hrvoje wrote:Some screenshots would be nice. Good luck on running it!
    The server is up and running. Here is one screenshot:-
    AsS Clan server  2017-010
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:25 am

Okay, so, I've played today, and it was fun. However, lots of the commands and things from the old server are missing. There should be money and stats system, just like old days. You can't even go to places when you enter the points which should take you to interiors. Server needs some work, but, I am glad to see that something is back!.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:09 pm

Hrvoje wrote:Okay, so, I've played today, and it was fun. However, lots of the commands and things from the old server are missing. There should be money and stats system, just like old days. You can't even go to places when you enter the points which should take you to interiors. Server needs some work, but, I am glad to see that something is back!.

Was a bit lethargic since I had some other work to do. Anyway, I was here to say that Cash system and Stats system are now added. Very Happy The interior thingy is removed in 0.4, However we can add 'em by using Spheres. I've added that to my to-do list it will be done soon. Stay tuned for more update(s).
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Okay, great! I shall play again soon.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Thank you, King. Please post if you've any suggestions. I'm currently making the Admin system and there will be a lot more stuff.

Updates:
    1) Added Cash system
    2) Made the stats system.

Upcoming Update shall feature:
    1) Spheres for the interiors.
    2) Awaiting Suggestions.

Thanks for everything guys, I'll try my best to keep the server running in good condition. I hope everyone is doing great. We've been through a lot together but our activity is currently down. Wouldn't it be great if we give the server a fresh new start? You think I'm trying to reign over or something well that's not the case at all, if you implore then I'll be very elated to step down. The road ahead of us is challenging but I believe try is the keyword, There were some noobs around in the server this evening, I loved pwning them all and I'm really looking forward to pwn those noobs with you guys by my side and as a matter of fact I'll just handle the server and Mick will stay as the Owner, Nothing has changed, Our era is not over, We're about to get a fresh new start and rock on. We're the Mighty AsSes we're here to slay those nerds and the sh!t out of 'em. AsS Forever.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:20 am

Played again today, and I was satisfied. I just wish that you can go to locations that you could in the old server, such as roof, ass, broccoli, many those old good ones. Also some DM spaces would be nice, since, this is a DM clan after all.

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:35 am

Hrvoje wrote:Played again today, and I was satisfied. I just wish that you can go to locations that you could in the old server, such as roof, ass, broccoli, many those old good ones. Also some DM spaces would be nice, since, this is a DM clan after all.

Well, The server has features like /saveloc so you can do that all by yourself. But I'm not here to teach you all that I'm here to inform you all that the ip has been updated plus we also have a domain for the server now as well, The ip as I had mentioned earlier was like just for a month so it would've expired but the current one would be permanent. If ever any issue arises just make sure to add this to your favorites: "vcmp.cf:8194" or you could join this ip: 5.230.139.147:8194

That's it.

Regards,
    BABA1

Post  Guest Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Update(s): Added Auto Mute-Unmute system, Death messages with Team colour, Spectate system from 0.3, Admin system has been added.
    Stay tuned for the upcoming update(s).

Regards,
    BABA1
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Hrvoje wrote:Okay, so, I've played today, and it was fun. However, lots of the commands and things from the old server are missing. There should be money and stats system, just like old days. You can't even go to places when you enter the points which should take you to interiors. Server needs some work, but, I am glad to see that something is back!.

Missing old lebowski server cmds? you should try my server
    kfweb.cf:8192 add this ip to favorites.

Post  Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:25 am

The server was down for maintenance purposes. The guy who shared me the host installed a new OS on the system so the server was down for a while. It is back up and running with the same ip furnished above i.e vcmp.cf:8194 or
    5.230.139.147:8194

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:11 am

21st February, 2017

Update(s) :-
    -Added AutoSpawn System
    -Added Car System
    -Fixed and Improved Spree system
    -Fixed Scoreboard
    -Fixed some minor bugs in the script

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:57 am

28th February, 2017
    Update(s):-
    -Added Status, FPS, Ping Commands
    -Added Server Uptime Command( /uptime )
    -Added more Admin commands
    -Added Forum TextDraw
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Cool, keep going!
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Location : Liberty City, NY Status:YOU'VE CHECKED THE WRONG PROFILE FOOL!

Post  Bryant Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:14 am

This just makes me want to reinstall Vice City again.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Bryant wrote:This just makes me want to reinstall Vice City again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

yes you can

Post  Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:21 am

Just a quick update, I will be not be scripting or fixing the bugs for now since my exams are soon reproaching. Instead of me fixing and maintaining the server it would be my brother until my exams are over. My exams will end on 17th April so I will be keeping busy till then. Take care, everyone, I should be back on the track as soon as my exams are over.

I've requested my brother to:-
    1) Improve the ban system.
    2) To Add the duel system.

I was about to script those stuff but I think I won't be able to do so since I must spend my time studying and preparing for my upcoming final exam.

Signing off. Cya.

Regards,
    BABA1

Post  Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Update:
    So the VPS machine that the server was hosted on was upgraded ( Thanks to my Friends Ofc I won't reveal his name here ) and we now have a new IP despite of the promise I made earlier regarding the static one. But we still got the same domain i.e vcmp.cf:8194 no matter how many times the ip might change just make sure that you've added that domain to your favorites. The server could still not be found online since there are some minor issues we need to deal with hopefully it should be back online within a day or two.

Post  Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:33 pm

IP Updated: 213.32.8.60:8192 or you could use vcmp.ddns.net

Updates since the last patch:
    1. Fixed some bugs in heal command.
    2. Webstats System for the server has been implemented.  Click here to see your webstats
    3. Credits cmd has been added (/credits)
    4. More admin commands like (/bring, /bringall)
    5. Improved the script, Fixed some tiny bugs.

Upcoming Updates:
    1. UID ban system
    2. I'm planning to improve the spree system and make something like top 10 sprees and bodystats for the server which can be accessed through the page: http://vcmp.ddns.net
    3. Discord server, I'm planning to set up one for our server where players and clan members can join and do their respective roles and I can also echo the server to it
    4. IRC system, I'm not sure if I'm going to add this after implementing discord functionality.
    5. More content for fun.

That's it folks if you've any suggestions for the server then please post it here and let me know. Hope you're all sound and safe, Have a great day ahead. Stay tuned for upcoming updates

Regards,
    BABA1

Post  Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Though the updates had been released one month prior. I'm sorry I couldn't post.
    Updates:
    -UID Ban System.
    -Improved Killing Spree System.
    -Gate System at Mansion Improved.
    -Bug fixes.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:40 am

The hosting service was temporarily down due to some technical issues but my friend gave me a new host,
    Here's the IP: 188.165.192.196:8192
    or you can just type: vcmp.ddns.net
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 am

Nice work BABA!
    Maybe I will play some day.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:45 am

Lebowski wrote:Nice work BABA!
    Maybe I will play some day.

It's great to have you back Buddy! I missed you, It's been so long. Very Happy How have you been mate?
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:24 am

I have been well, thanks. How are you? I miss the old server. I just thought I would check in and see if people were still active on here.
    It's great to see it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:32 am