Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

my suggestion

Night
    Night

my suggestion Empty my suggestion

Post  Night Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:25 am

hello ..!!

I have one and only suggestion ..all of the clan members including the trials should have at least the kick command

.. cuz I can't stand the hackers, today the server was full of hackers and I couldn't do anything i was just hoping one of the full members to join and kick them
    that's my opinion

thanks Very Happy
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

my suggestion Empty Re: my suggestion

Post  Defy Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:02 pm

back in the day,when I couldn't kick anyone, beating their asses fair square even when they used their hacks was a lot of fun , plus you get to record them and report them on forum , but I guess the trusted trials may have it
    3aTeeB
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  3aTeeB Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:08 am

I agree with Night that command to "kick" would have all clan members, including trials members.

I do not think that I or Night, Slayer  will be abuse this command and kick players without a valid reason ...

Anyway, if someone will "kick" from the server without a valid reason, they can report it to the forum. But, I'm almost are always able to prove that the player uses cheats, because I record all gameplay.

I agree with Defy about "hackers", many of them easy to kill with headshots or heli-blades, because this is small kids from China, Vietnam with poor skills. But sometimes on the server joins the players with some skills and if they can not kill you, they begin to use "cheats". These guys are invincible when they sit in "hunter" and use the "vehicle hack" or use the "turbo mode" and "fly hack". And then you have two ways: kick him, or leave the server.

I know that the server has AutoKick system "Heal hack" and "Vehicle hack," but there are a lot of "different hacks" and AutoKick system not always identify their...

Besides kick it's not a ban, and kicked player can return on server again and decide to use cheats again or play fair...
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:08 pm

I made you both level 4 so you can now use "kick" and "jail".
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Sat May 02, 2015 7:43 am

Hackers always tries to make as fool, by coming back using different nicks, so it would be awesome if you allow us to use /c alias Playername . That way we can take care of hackers more smoothly
    Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:28 pm