Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+7
*ThE*
88nateatx
MatadoOr
Lebowski
Maria
Icarus
Manuel
11 posters

The LBR Clan

Manuel

The LBR Clan Empty The LBR Clan

Post  Manuel Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Most of the clan are a laggers LBR, ​​really are WORSE than Rana_Sunny, especially when they are some 3 or 4, the server becomes a disaster.

I have also seen that there LBR that hack, but did not feel if they are, as Luciano from playing, I saw an icon to fly around the map, and saw it was Luciano.

Not who agree with me, what happened in the clan war was an insult , and if you lose the battle they tell you noob, more fat and other nonsense.

I really hate these guys, it seems that only come to disturb.

I just wanted to give my reasons so I hope you understand then Nathan
    Icarus
    Icarus

The LBR Clan Empty Re: The LBR Clan

Post  Icarus Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:14 pm

I agree with Manuel, Today we are on the server and (LBR)Matador enter on the server and boy is a fucking lagger!!!!! was hard to kill, even thought he had Armour Hack!, the truth I am very upset, I say BAN now of server. please. Mad
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:26 am

(LBR)Matador joined the server as [AsS]Matador today lol....he just wishes he was an AsS member because he knows his clan sucks. lol!
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 am

(LBR) clan is not banned from the server even though they suck, but if they wear the [AsS] tag, then they will be kicked and eventually banned if they keep doing it.
    MatadoOr

Post  MatadoOr Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Maria wrote:(LBR)Matador joined the server as [AsS]Matador today lol....he just wishes he was an AsS member because he knows his clan sucks. lol!
    omg, I just recorded this shit site, to clarify that Mary, I do not want and never want to be AsS, this is ridiculous, someone came in with my nick fucking shit, I'm no longer playing in lebowski more, precisely because its members are a bunch of noobs, agent kills them and they call agent laggers noobs, do not accept losing, you bunch of retards, especially manuel, icarus, defy, it seems that they have 5 years of age, oh my god.

LBR AND MUCH BETTER THAN ASS, NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE ASS WANT TO BE, TO If you give me a million dollars!!!!! Angry
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

MatadoOr wrote:
    Maria wrote:(LBR)Matador joined the server as [AsS]Matador today lol....he just wishes he was an AsS member because he knows his clan sucks. lol!
    omg, I just recorded this shit site, to clarify that Mary, I do not want and never want to be AsS, this is ridiculous, someone came in with my nick fucking shit, I'm no longer playing in lebowski more, precisely because its members are a bunch of noobs, agent kills them and they call agent laggers noobs, do not accept losing, you bunch of retards, especially manuel, icarus, defy, it seems that they have 5 years of age, oh my god.

LBR AND MUCH BETTER THAN ASS, NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE ASS WANT TO BE, TO If you give me a million dollars!!!!! Angry
    If you hate us sooo much, then why the hell are you here?
    MatadoOr

Post  MatadoOr Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:08 pm

88nateatx wrote:
    MatadoOr wrote:

If you hate us sooo much, then why the hell are you here?
    I just wanted to clarify that shit that the maria are saying about me, saying I wanted to be ass omg you will never prefer the worst clan vcmp
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:11 pm

The LBR Clan Doom_Ending_by_Darkxman

Bunny = LBR in the near future.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:11 am

MatadoOr wrote:

Take a chill pill. How did you know I posted that about you? Don't tell this happened coincidentally, you must be one of those who are obsessed with our clan and daily check our forums. You could just have replied "No, That wasn't me." but since you wasted your the so called presure time trying to prove how good your clan is, this means one thing, you guys can't do anything but talking shit and are noobs indeed! I'm not calling you noobs just because I think that, but because every LBR member I fought with was an easy kill, and I know why you are not playing on Lebowski server anymore, it's because you could not bear being pwned by AsS members.
    Haven't you noticed that we have never wasted our time and come to your noob clan forums? Whereas I can see three morons of you here, I wonder who's gonna be next...

MatadoOr wrote:

awww gawd, I'm the one that would NOT accept you in our clan even if I were given an infinite amount of money.

Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:27 pm

I have no idea where the LBR forums are and I don't care either. Why would I waste my time there? I can see LBR is jealous of [AsS] because they watch our forums every day. Go enjoy your own server and keep on wishing you were in ours. Remember, this is just a game and have a great life!
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock
    *ThE*
    *ThE*

Post  *ThE* Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Hate them.... fucking laggers.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:23 pm

I really think we should get rid of those assholes.
    And I got a very good motiv:
    Today,they came in the server with different nicks,that they use when they decide to ruin the whole game,I don't remember exactly who was who,but they all used the word "Cu" in their nicks,and there were 4 of them: EDERSON,NINO,Matador,and an unknown guy(possibly George or Junior).
    They said a lot of shit about the server,saying it was a s***(if it is so bad,why the hell were they playing there!??),they called everyone noob,and said a lot of other stupid things which I prefer not to mention here...
    They have no manners,say dirty words all the time and ruin the fun for anyone who is playing in the server,they're the worst kind of troublemakers.It would be SO great if we banned LBR for good,I mean,no one is obligated to stand there and hear this kind of thing,no one likes them anyway,and we already gave them too many chances to redeem,but nothing has changed.
    StoneCold
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  StoneCold Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Take it easy Robo
    cuz there is a vice war coming very soon and i am just like u btw
    so i can asure u that we r going to pwn them there Naruto Naruto Naruto
    Manuel

Post  Manuel Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Well,because all the lbr clan haves 943943949349 of ping i tought is not easy,looks like the laggers lbr lives on the titanic in the deep of the water damn
    Geo

Post  Geo Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 pm

for me dont join in your server, because we have a server with nice playercount, and too LBR can play in XE.
    sorry, for ban evader, but i can't remain silent about all this.

and robo dont was me
    alexmt
    alexmt
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  alexmt Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Manuel wrote: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Most of the clan are a laggers LBR, ​​really are WORSE than Rana_Sunny, especially when they are some 3 or 4, the server becomes a disaster.

I have also seen that there LBR that hack, but did not feel if they are, as Luciano from playing, I saw an icon to fly around the map, and saw it was Luciano.

Not who agree with me, what happened in the clan war was an insult , and if you lose the battle they tell you noob, more fat and other nonsense.

I really hate these guys, it seems that only come to disturb.

I just wanted to give my reasons so I hope you understand then Nathan

LBR players have lag because the ip of the server is far from our country we have no blame, and the peo compriençao and not petty at this point.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 pm

I don't get it.I live far from the server too and I don't lag there,at least most of the time I'm not laggy,and Google translator = fail.
    alexmt
    alexmt
    Banned User
    Banned User

Post  alexmt Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:I don't get it.I live far from the server too and I don't lag there,at least most of the time I'm not laggy,and Google translator = fail.

only if you have a super-Internet to the lag n
    The_Punisher
    The_Punisher

Post  The_Punisher Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Hi
    i was train with [LBR]MarcoS he is clean
    but i found others lag too much
    i was fighting with so one from LBR he was lag and cheating too

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content