Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+2
LadyGaGa
Hrvoje
6 posters

Leaving the clan

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Leaving the clan Empty Leaving the clan

Post  Hrvoje Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 am

1st of all the things, I want to apologise to all AsS menbers for sometimes my stupid things I done and stupid words I said in front of the clan. I hope you understand me.

Now lets get to main.

Why I decided to leave?

Well I will tell you that at end of this post, I want now to say whole story about this (dont get me wrong, and if next seems that that is the biggest bullshit you ever heard, I dont care).

Well, some menbers know what is happening with Robo and nousername.

Well, Robo hates nousername and he is atacking nousername, but nousername is my best friend and I was mad at robo for few days and then I undestand that Robo haves rights about that.

I thought to leave clan when I was mad at Robo, but thanks to Billy, I stayed for few more weekes until now.

But now I will say what happened yesterday on server.

I joined, nousername was there, I sit in car with nousername, driving around city, talking etc.

I dont remenber if Robo was there at the time I joined, or he joined later, but he was at server later 100%.

Ok, Robo is talking around that nousername is evil, that he ruined MINE and (LBR)LucianO s life and Robo get some bigger group (including some menbers of this clan) to attack nousername .

But, I was in that car, so I was running away with nousername (my best friend), from Robo and his team.

Ok, there was something like war, but I can handle that Robo hates nousername, but I cant handle that he is telling others that nousername is evil, etc., and I think that Robo is going to talk to all menbers of this clan to fight agains nousername. That is 1st reason why I am leaving this clan.

2nd is that Robo in some moments said that all his team can now officialy atack me. That crossed all of the lines.

Now, I wish a good luck to all menbers, to do right things, like they have done before, expecially Admins, that they keep the server better than before, but they dont have to, Lebowski server is the best server ever in all games Very Happy.

I will still be a friend to all menbers, and I will be active on forum, and of course, I will come everyday on Lebowski server Very Happy.

If Robo change his mind, maybe I will come back.

That is all of me.

Goodbye,

Hrvoje
    LadyGaGa
    LadyGaGa

Leaving the clan Empty Re: Leaving the clan

Post  LadyGaGa Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 am

Hello Hrvoje!

Very sorry to hear you decided to leave the clan.

Listen, Mousy is one of my best friends too and as far as I know he only joins the game to hang out and talk to his friends.

But Hrvoje, there are always two layers of truth. One subjective and one objective.

Looking at it from your perspective... Mouse is your friend and you wish no one till kill him.
    But on the other hand Mouse is not a member of [AsS] and can therefore be seen by other [AsS]s as a target to hunt down.

As in society there are rules everywhere. That is the major foundation of which holds up all things toghether. Without it there would be chaos and anarchy.

You just simlply have to(though it's hard) accept the fact that other [AsS]s don't neccessarily see mouse as a friend, like you and I do, and will instead open fire when they see him.

The reason why I'm telling you this is because same thing happened to me when I was driving with Mouse.

Mouse is very well aware that he is clanless and he's also used to get shot.

Let's just say I'm driving with another [AsS] member and that member decides to open fire and kill Mouse.
    I wouldn't say anything cause my opinion is that clan-loyality is a crystal clear priority. Of course It's not fun to see your friend get killed but then again one can't go against his/her own clan.

That is what I think, the best guide line I can offer you.

You are great Hrvoje and it would be very sad if you left. Neutral

Huggies / Paula
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:59 am

Thanks Paula, I understand that Robo haves the rights to shoot nousername, but I dont understand why is Robo telling others that nousername is evil... and then he makes others to shoot nousername. Isnt that just Robos problem, then the whole team which are beliving Robos words of nousername. Sad Crying or Very sad Yes, id like to stay here too, but I cant be in same clan with person who is telling others that my best friend is evil. And that person (maybe) will later make the whole clan against my best friend Crying or Very sad

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 am

Hrvoje,I must apologize to you for going against you and telling the whole Resistance to shoot you too.They're not guilty,I am,because I told them who to shoot.That is the only thing I regret,please do not leave the clan!
    I will tell you why I told others all that stuff about nouser:
    Luciano used to be a big friend of mine,we played in other servers,killed people and had fun,but then,he met nouser and changed 100%.He doesn't go in other servers anymore,he doesn't kill anyone,all he wants is to be like nouser and follow him,he even chooses the same skin as nouser!You see,nousername told him that going to the Church was something very bad,and now,Luciano believes that the Church is not good and that priests are evil too.They are not.I have also seen nousername to tell Luciano that he was some kind of "new Jesus" and that he knew "the truth".Luci's parents forbid him of playing VC:MP because he changed so much,but even after that he still talks to nouser,which is breaking his family apart.Then,you,one of my best friends,started to follow nouser,and I just couldn't stand there and watch nouser ruin your life too!I wanted to save you,but I could not do that all by myself.With that in mind,I created the Resistance,a group of people determined to kill nousername,stop his evil plans forever and save my friends,specially you!I know all these things about nouser because I saw him talking to Luci about it,and nouser told me those weird things when he wanted to change me too!
    But I did not let him do that,I was different,unlike you and Luci,I'm not someone who believes everything they see and hear,and due to that,nouser does not like me.He says he likes me,but his acts tell me other things.Hrvoje,you have changed too:We used to play SA:MP together,we used to drive around together,kill the noobs who joined and other stuff.But now,you are with nousername and forgot about me and the rest of your friends,you also said I was an idiot and told the whole Resistance to f*** ourselves.Nevertheless,I wanted to save you and bring you back,but I see it wasn't as easy as it sounded.I just hope that after reading this,you understood my point of view and decided to stay in your clan.Again,I'm sorry for shooting you and telling the Resistance to kill you too,but you attacked us first,we only intended to kill nouser.I hope you still want to be my friend after this.
    [AsS]Dr.Robotnik
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:24 pm

I do not consider Nouser as an evil person. He has his own beliefs and no one is forced to believe what he says. People are free, since that freedom does not affect the freedom of others. I think each person should have your own beliefs.
    Robo got a point on "wanting to save my friends." But I had already spoken to him that killing Nouser would not solve anything and would only give more problems and here we are.
    As I said before, I respect Nouser and nobody is forced to believe on his beliefs. He has great knowledges and we should respect him. Robo just want to keep his friends like the way they were before.
    We are your friends, Hrvoje. Do not leave the clan just because of that.
    Especially about me, I respect your friendship with anyone you want. I just wanted to say my point of view about that.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:14 pm

I don't think nousername is an evil person, I've known him since 2008 and he's been always nice to me and to the rest of players. I always enjoy chatting with him cause he knows a lot about this life. But, some people think that he tries to impose his opinion about God and Jesus...etc on them. This might be true for Robot and for many other players, and I absolutely respect their opinion. But, personally, I think that nousername just needs someone to listen to him cause as you all know he has problems with his family.

Hrvoje, think it over, you're just doing what Biovastus did! Being a member in this clan doesn't mean you have to be nousername's enemy! You still can be friends with him even though all the rest attack him! And don't forget that we are a death matching clan, and Lebowski is a death matching server as well. Besides, nousername doesn't mind being killed anyways.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Thank you all for support.

Robo, at anytime you shoot nouser, I was your friend. I didnt say that you arent my friend. Robo, I love you, and I respect you, your opinions, rights, etc. Well, I am thinking and I will hang with nouser still, but you said that you want to *save* your friends by that Resistance you have. Robo, you wont save your friends if you are shooting nouser again, again.... And I dont know what you mean when you say that you will *save* your friends. Robo, I dont belive everything I hear and see. I feel when something is bad and when something is good. Following nouser (like I see) is 100% good. I fell it. Nouser didnt ruin my life, he made my life better. Robo, if you want to *save* your friends, you should ask them first, and then go *save* them. I thought that you are happy, when your friend is happy with what he wants. But it seems that that isnt true.

I didnt forgot my other friends and you Robo. I love you still, like I did love you before.

I want to abologize to you Robo, because I said that you are idiot, and the whole Resistance to tell them to fuck off.

Next time Robo, when you join the server, and there I am and nouser, please think: What have nouser ever done to you? I will be thankfull if you do that.

I uderstand your point of view Robo. That is your meanings, not mine.

Thanks, Grugi, I am happy when you said that.

Maria, sorry, but it seems that I dont see fun anymore in killing other players.

Thats all,
    Hrvoje
    StoneCold
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  StoneCold Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 pm

First nousername is one of my best friends too and i am really honest in this.

In the first days of this problem i used to believe that he's bad and evil but this is due to things

told to me from other people and when i was a member of the resistance all what i should have to do is

to shoot nouser then i asked myself why i shoot one of my best friends and why i enter this BAD war

this is BETRAYAL to my friend,which i don't know anything about it till day before yesterday and i

thought about this problem very very well and as i know every human being have a brain to think in what is good and what is bad for him.

and as we all are friends i have to clear what is friendship is and that's what i think,one thing from

the meanings of friendship is to advice my friend if i see anything wrong about him JUST ADVICE HIM and

then let him choose the way he prefers and if he insulted me or even being rude to me i have to forgive

him this is the TRUE FRIENDSHIP guys so as we all are friends i suggest that we forget the past and

begin with a truely new start full with love and confidence that's it.And sorry for my Explicitly but

this is my real personality.Thank you all
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Hrvoje, I wish you would reconsider... In reading [AsS]Dr.Robotnik's post, he says he is sorry... Also, please remember we have a fair amount of members now including non clan members palying... There is bound to be some instances where people may not get along... But thats ok, it is natural and normal... The important thing is being able to work them out... I believe we can do this, by vote, talking, or whatever it takes... There is not a need to take such extreme action until all avenues are exhausted, then it is understandable... Many times these things are just mis-communications...

I believe our clan is stronger than that... We have great respect for all out members, and we become more than a clan, we are like a family... I pray that you will reconsider your decision and stay or at least give [AsS]Dr.Robotnik, nousername and the rest of us a chance to work it out...

BTW, did you ask nousername if you should quit?? he may not be as offended as you...

Thank you, Naruto.. Naruto

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Well,after reading Naruto's last post,I was like "Damn,and all of this happened because I dislike nouser and shot him".
    Naruto,when that fight happened,nousername was in the server,and he asked Hrvoje many times to stay in the clan,and I agreed,I think there is no need to leave because I am not friends with nousername.Hrvoje,of course,you can go and befriend nouser,I know that shooting him won't fix anything.I am sorry for all the bad things I have done to you so far,specially giving other people permission to shoot you,I just did that because you went all crazy and shot me too,I went crazy as well,but now,it's over...
    I think Naruto is right,we are a family,and nothing should be able to break us apart.If you want to befriend nousername,so be it,but don't leave the clan just because I do not like him,and I hope you take the right decision.Also,keep in mind that people have different opinions,nousername is a great friend to you and other people,but to me,he is just an evil person trying to trick others into following him and his beliefs.I would be in shock if you left the clan because of that,I really think you should reconsider...
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks you Dark Very Happy

Thank you Naruto, you give me back the felling of this clan Very Happy Wink, so I will stay in the clan Very Happy.

Thank you Robo, I know I went crazy, and you too, so I am apologizing to you, for fighting yesterday Very Happy.

I know that you see nouser as evil person, but that is just your opinion, so I wont bother you again about this.

And Robo, I know that we havent to that for a looooooooooooong time, so I am asking you: Lets pwn some noobs later? Wink
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:44 am

People are different and we need to respect their decisions and beliefs.
    Condescension nor boredom is a virtue, but the balance between them, the friendship, is the virtue that a continent man should seek. These virtues we get through the exercise, they are the result of our habits. The temperance and courage are destroyed by excess and by lack, and preserved by mediocrity.

I'm glad to know you won't leave the clan, Hrvoje Exclamation
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:31 pm

YAY!!!

I am soo glad to see you guys made up and worked it out.. That is the essence of the AsS clan spirit!!! This is why we are better than any other clan out there.... No one has the great members that we have...

Remember the fights out there, not in here.. We have noobs to kill and there are plenty of them to go around for everyone, hehehhehheeee Shoot

I was glad i was able to help... You guys ROCK!!! Rock

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm glad that all this whole thing is over and we can be friends again!!
    Sure,let's pwn anyone who gets in our way!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:39 pm