Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+3
Hrvoje
Maria
Billy
7 posters

I am leaving the clan

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

I am leaving the clan Empty I am leaving the clan

Post  Billy Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:58 pm

I am leaving the clan. I had to take that hard decision, but I don't want someone from the clan to shoot at me without having any well-founded reason about it. I think, that every clan’s moto should be "One for all, and all for one". Obviously the things are not like that. I want to declare, that I will be friend with all [AsS]-es, as before. I like you, [AsS] members, you are so cool, and I love to play with you!

Best regards!

Last edited by Billy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

I am leaving the clan Empty Re: I am leaving the clan

Post  Maria Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 pm

I've never said it to any member before but please don't leave the clan. the one that has to leave it is BioVastus not you. So please think about it again.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:48 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dont left it. You are our 1st warrior and were glad that you are with us. Think one more time Billy, it isnt reason that BioVastus is shooting you and you must leave then. BioVastus has to leave, not you because his mistake. Dont leave, PLEASE!  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Billy don't leave the clan.You are nice, and good fighter
    I don't know what's your feeling but my opinion don't leave............. Very Happy
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Thank you very much for changing your decision Billy, that really means a lot to me, and I just cannot imagine the AsS Clan without you! Kiss
    And of course things are going to change, It's high time for BioVastus to be punished a hard punishement. That lil kid has to learn a lesson about respecting people!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks Billy for staying in the clan,you're really important,to me and to all of your friends,and the clan would not be the same whitout you!

Vastus acted real dumb,and he shouldn't had done that,but you made the right decision,in my opinion.
    To be truly honest,I was shocked when I started to read this and thought you were really leaving,but after reading your and Maria's last post,I felt a big relief!!

And I would like to say: Please don't change your mind,if someone's gotta leave the clan,then that person certainly isn't you,it's BioVastus for his idiotic attitude.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:25 pm

When I first saw this post I was like "Oh sh**!" no wait, it was more like "OH SH**!!!" no wait, it was more like...well, you get the picture! Glad you decided to stay  Smile

We shall let the AsS Clan Leaders Think about that  Twisted Evil but if I may make a suggestion, maybe he should be suspended from the clan for a bit maybe hmm, lemme think 2 weeks, a month even? or maybe 'till the summer, but that would be to harsh..or would it? considering the charges, I think about a month or so of suspension should be in order. But again, that would be up to you AsSes! Muahahaha!!Evil
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Billy, please always feel free to come to us when something like this is going on... You will find we are fair and just... There is no way in hell we would side with Vastus on this... I am very happy you will stay in the clan... I rather have small clan of 5 or 6 good members than 30 bad ones...
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Billy will stay in the clan...that is good news! We don't want you to leave. Vastus better stop this shit now. We are team mates. It's ok to fight a team mate if you both agree and you are having fun. I am glad this will be settled without losing any clan members. Am I right Vastus?
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:56 am

Billy, you make write decision. Thanks for staying in the clan. Thats important, because things whill be diffrerent without you. Thanks one more time.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy And Vastus, we have to talk with you! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:35 am

Thank you for staying!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:47 am