Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+4
ScienceX
Hrvoje
Billy
Rodrigo
8 posters

This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T)

Rodrigo

This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T) Empty This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Rodrigo Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Please Accept me!!! This is my app:

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Rodrigitxo

-Where are you from: Portugal - Azores

-How old are you: 14

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Stubby, Spaz, MP5, M4, Rocket, Grenade...

-how well do you speak english:  (Máx: 5)   3,5  (Good +)

-When did you start playing vc-mp: November 2010

-How often do you play vc-mp: 1/2 days a week

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you leave it: NO

-Why do you want to join the clan? Because the server lebowski is the most fun I've ever been, it is my home in VCMP. People (AsS) in lebowski are fantastic, help me, are fun, are my best friends forever. And, of course, being a AsS have more privileges.

-Do you play SA:MP? No.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T) Burro02
    Noob means donkey. They run, but we always get them.

Last edited by Rodrigitxo on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Billy Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:22 pm

I fought with Rodrigitxo today. I thought, that maybe he has improved his skills, because our last fight was a few months ago. Unfortunately I was wrong, and I think, there is no any improvement. He was jumping around me, and these jumps were predictable. Anyway, I noticed he was tenacious during the game, and that thing impressed me. Even yesterday, althought he was losing by me, he was attacking me a lot. Last time, when he has applied, the [AsS_T] tag was not created yet. That is the the main reason, that his application was denied. I can not give to Rodrigitxo my vote for full membership, but I think he would be a good [AsS_T] member.

Well, I vote for [AsS_T]

You asked me on the server what exactly [AsS_T] means, Rodrigitxo. Take a look here.
    https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t276-new-tag

By the way, you have already registered here. I was wondering, why didn't you use your old account, you could just to reapply again, lol.
    Rodrigo

This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T) Empty This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo]

Post  Rodrigo Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks, Billy! [AsS_T] is perfect to me!!! Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Hrvoje Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:11 pm

AsS_T Rod!
    ScienceX

Post  ScienceX Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Can i vote??? If yes then [AsS_T]
    Rodrigo

This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T) Empty This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo]

Post  Rodrigo Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Correct me, if it is wrong. I have 3 YES's??? :O

Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:25 am

U got my vote forrrrrrrr.........[AsS_T] !
    Improve skils and later u will get higher Very Happy
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:54 am

If I will be accepted, can I be a full AsS, later?

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 am

Rodrigitxo wrote:If I will be accepted, can I be a full AsS, later?
    You can become a full member later, but this is not surely, it's only a possibility. If you want to be a full member, you have to improve your skills. Let's see what will happen with your application. I wish you good luck!
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 am

Thanks Billy!
    Now I want to be a [AsS_T ] Very Happy
    I want to be a [AsS] really really later.

Savior
    Savior
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Savior Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:21 am

you seem like a nice guy sooo... ill vote for [AsS_T] Very Happy
    Rodrigo

This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T) Empty Nickname

Post  Rodrigo Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Problem....
    If I will be a [AsS_T] I have to change my Nickname because my nickname is too long and will not fit the tag [AsS_T]...
    It is possible change my nickname?
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Oh btw this is the video with fight against rodrigo ,enjoy maybe u will make an opinion without even fightining with him Very Happy
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Rodrigitxo wrote:Problem....
    If I will be a [AsS_T] I have to change my Nickname because my nickname is too long and will not fit the tag [AsS_T]...
    It is possible change my nickname?
    For now your application is not accepted. You need shorter nickname, only if you become [AsS_T]. If that happens, you should tell what nickname you want, and it can be done. Please, don't create new account with another nick, this is inappropriate, besides you already have two accounts.
    Defy wrote:Oh btw this is the video with fight against rodrigo ,enjoy maybe u will make an opinion without even fightining with him Very Happy
    Congrats Defy, nice video! Very Happy Your idea for sharing it here is very good. Let's our members, which haven't tested Rodrigitxo watch it. Cool
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Defy wrote:Oh btw this is the video with fight against rodrigo ,enjoy maybe u will make an opinion without even fightining with him Very Happy

Rodrigo, this is bad, you didnt beat Defy even once! Well, its hard to me to beat Defy, but i kill him sometimes. I test you about million times, but this is time when i have to test you once more!
    Rodrigo

This is my app, please accept me! [Rodrigitxo] (accepted AsS_T) Empty defy

Post  Rodrigo Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Good job Defy, i love it!!!  Very Happy
    Billy, ok! If I will be accept, who accpet the app?

Hrvoje, I win defy once.... he didn't put it on the video. -.-'
    When?
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Rodrigitxo wrote:Hrvoje, I win defy once.... he didn't put it on the video. -.-'
    When?
    sry i did not recorded my fail xD
    But it is true he beated me once ;D
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Defy I don't agree with you... "without even fightining with him" because not everyone has your skills. Some are more stronger and some are more weaker. In your case, you are a very good fighter. So everyone should do their evaluation, particularly. And I think that you agree with what I wrote. Wink
    Defy wrote:
    Rodrigitxo wrote:Hrvoje, I win defy once.... he didn't put it on the video. -.-'
    When?
    sry i did not recorded my fail xD
    But it is true he beated me once ;D

That's why you are one of my best friends. You say the truth... If somebody else, would say it was a lie. Very Happy

Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 am

Hrvoje wrote:

Rodrigo, this is bad, you didnt beat Defy even once! Well, its hard to me to beat Defy, but i kill him sometimes. I test you about million times, but this is time when i have to test you once more!
    I killed him (defy) many times and defy killed me many times i am confused hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:25 am

Amin wrote:
    Hrvoje wrote:

I killed him (defy) many times and defy killed me many times i am confused hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you guys are fantastics fighters that is why you are a full [AsS]. I want to be a [AsS_T] for now... and I killed him once.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:44 am

You killed him once, that is ok. Defy, thanks for telling us the truth. Rodrigo my vote for AsS_T is still stading Very Happy , but it will be fun that i test you once more.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:46 am

Hrvoje wrote:You killed him once, that is ok. Defy, thanks for telling us the truth. Rodrigo my vote for AsS_T is still stading Very Happy , but it will be fun that i test you once more.

I know, I want the test too, but the server... I don't know what is happening...

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:50 am

Heeeey my good old friend,good to see you again!
    I was going to give you a vote for [AsS]_T,but it's been a while,so I want to retest you.
    Good luck!
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 am

Dr.Robotnik wrote:Heeeey my good old friend,good to see you again!
    I was going to give you a vote for [AsS]_T,but it's been a while,so I want to retest you.
    Good luck!

OHHHH!!!! ROBO!!!!! I don't see you a very long time...

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:06 pm

You improved your english and skills,so my vote is YES for an [AsS_T].

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:02 am