Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

4 posters

New Tag

Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

New Tag Empty New Tag

Post  Maria Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Dear AsS's

I want every member of this clan to know that the AsS clan will have trainees because as I noticed many people wanted to join us lately but some of them are not skilled enough to be full members, and in order to give them a chance to join the clan, trainees are going to wear the [AsS_T] tag, and they won't have any level untill they get promoted.

I want to know your opinion about that.

Thanks.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

New Tag Empty Re: New Tag

Post  Billy Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm

That is a good idea. I think after once they have taken the [AsS_T] tag, these players will have an inspiration to increase their skills, and to be transformed as full members later with higher level.

Edit: I am going to use this topic to say: Hero and Dark joined as [AsS_T]. I think they did it, because I said, that I will give them "yes" to be our trial members. But only my vote is not enough. They haven't fully understood me perhaps.
    Hero
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 pm

me and dark offer our humble apology for the incident we will change our names immediately tell maria give us the tag
    sorry for the miss understanding

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:51 pm

I want to be honest,and say this isn't a good idea,because what I liked about this clan was that only those who are good enough (when I say good enough,I mean good people with good manners,skills,sense of humor and patience) would join,and almost every other clan has this "trial" or "trainee" thing.If we accept too much people,even as trials,they could do something that would make us look bad,such as bad manners,terrible behavior in-game... etc.

But those who are decided about joining,if they have patience and a stable character,they will succeed.Although I said this wasn't a good idea at the beggining,it isn't a totally bad one.For example,having two tags would make applications get accepted quicker,not making the person go nuts while he/she awaits for his/her app to get accepted.And besides,if a person with the qualities aforementioned is interested in joining,and get accepted as a trial,he/she will have the opportunity to learn new moves along with other important stuff,and become a good fighter,and maybe even a better person,if our members give them a good example,of course.Learning is good,but sharing our knowledge with others also good,as long as this person is really interested in learning.I would still prefer our clan to have a single tag,but since it's the leaders' decision,I respect it and know this might be the best for the newcomers.

Well,at least I joined this clan before this new tag was created,because there is no way the huge [AsS_T] tag would fit alongside my name...
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:56 pm

I think it is a good idea... If they get past the application process, it is better to have them in a probation period... This way it is much easier to to either accept or reject them...

The application sometimes is not enough, just like a job, you get hired but you still are in a probation period until you can prove yourself...

Great idea Maria!!! cheers
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:52 am

I'm glad Billy and Naruto liked the idea. Well, I knew they would....lol, I won't deny that Robotnik is half right and I frankly used to think that the AsS clan shouldn't have trial members, that made us so unique, but after thinking for a long time I realized that we're making players unable to join us, and if we keep denying applications, no one will apply for the clan anymore.
    Having trainees will make the clan stronger because each one of them will try to reach higher ranks, and Those who have bad manners, bad english...etc, won't even have the chance to wear the [AsS_T] tag, their applications will be denied immediately.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 pm

We should have players on the server, and that is one of the ways to make them to come. Of course if someone is a noob, he/she shouldn't wear even [AsS_T] tag. I remember, Naruto had said, that he prefers a smaller clan, but with good members, than bigger one, with people which have bad manners, acts, etc.... I liked Naruto's attitude.
    Well, if we have [AsS_T] members, I think the things will be practically the same, about us - the full [AsS] members, just take a look at this:
    [AsS_T] doesn't mean [AsS] yet, does it? This is not a slight difference. If someone became [AsS_T], it doesn't mean, that he\she surely will become [AsS]. Quite the contrary, he\she must work hard, to be able to give us a proof, that he/she really deserves to be one of us. And yes, the [AsS_T] members shouldn't have level, which can allow them to play using swat skin. If someday they acquire this level and the [AsS] tag, but after they have worked hard, in this case they will be surely happier. Wearing the [AsS] tag shouldn't be by a fluke, it must be absolutely merited.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:24 am