Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

my statement to ass members

RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

my statement to ass members Empty my statement to ass members

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:37 pm

ok robo i didn't say anything bad on my part to ice queen she can be my friend in future .....n i don't want any kind of troubles .......n yesterday hrjove was atacking  not me i only shoot when he was shooting me with bb again n again.........n he started to say that i m shooting him.............i want to avoid these circumstances............n i wish u could  know me better.......... Sad Sad ........!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

my statement to ass members Empty Re: my statement to ass members

Post  Billy Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:14 pm

I have moved some of your topics, Rana. The "applications" section should be used only for applying for membership in [AsS_T] or [AsS]. Wink

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:58 pm

RANA_SuNNyyy wrote:ok robo i didn't say anything bad on my part to ice queen she can be my friend in future .....n i don't want any kind of troubles .......n yesterday hrjove was atacking  not me i only shoot when he was shooting me with bb again n again.........n he started to say that i m shooting him.............i want to avoid these circumstances............n i wish u could  know me better.......... Sad Sad ........!

Then if i was attacking you how can you explain when i was chating that you shoot me with spaz to see what will happen???????????????????????????????'

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:26 pm

I know you did not say anything bad to Ice Queen,Sunny.
    About your fight with Hrvoje,I do not want to know who started it,I just don't want that to happen again,because it would be ridiculous.You should only fight if both agree with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:17 pm