Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

I Want to be One of the AsS Clan members. (denied)

SGT.Bilal
    SGT.Bilal

I Want to be One of the AsS Clan members. (denied) Empty I Want to be One of the AsS Clan members. (denied)

Post  SGT.Bilal Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:50 am

Hello,I want to be one one the AsS clan because the clan has got the most finest and good players. I want because my friends are playing in AsS clan and im not. Please accept my application to be one of u. If u like to

-Your Nickname(s) ingame:SGT.Bilal

-Where are you from:Pakistan

-How old are you:15

-Your gender:Male

-Your favorite weapons:M6+M4+Stubby+Ingram+Shotgun

-how well do you speak english:Very Good.

-When did you start playing vc-mp:2011

-How often do you play vc-mp:3-6 hours everyday

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it. NO

-Why do you want to join the clan?
    :Because I love this Server Very very much than Others and I love most of them.And one more thing is When I was Playing there some hacker and I wish to Swipe them out of this Beautiful Server.My friends are there and im not. It is a very good server and i want to be with my AsS clan friends

-Do you play SA:MP?Yes.But not now.

Last edited by Billy on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To make it interesting for you.)
    [nomi]

I Want to be One of the AsS Clan members. (denied) Empty Re: I Want to be One of the AsS Clan members. (denied)

Post  [nomi] Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:40 am

Hey bilal i have seen you speed hacking.. it means u r also a hacker so why do you want to join clan.....
    KAKAN
    KAKAN

I Want to be One of the AsS Clan members. (denied) Empty Re: I Want to be One of the AsS Clan members. (denied)

Post  KAKAN Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:39 am

I vote YES for hacking
    +1 for hacking from me

Post  Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:56 am

He is a noob, his aim is bad, he lags, he's got bad manners and worst of all, he hacks and I have kicked him myself multiple times due to his hacking. This app is BS and a waste of time. My vote is NO!!!!

And one more thing, you actually deserve a ban lol, and what's this thing you said "When I was Playing there some hacker and I wish to Swipe them out of this Beautiful Server" you hack in front of us and then you want to kick other hackers? You think we're insane or what?
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:He is a noob, his aim is bad, he lags, he's got bad manners and worst of all, he hacks and I have kicked him myself multiple times due to his hacking. This app is BS and a waste of time. My vote is NO!!!!

And one more thing, you actually deserve a ban lol, and what's this thing you said "When I was Playing there some hacker and I wish to Swipe them out of this Beautiful Server" you hack in front of us and then you want to kick other hackers? You think we're insane or what?

He's betrays his comrades with this , from what I can see.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:42 pm

I Want to be One of the AsS Clan members. (denied) Denied10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:13 pm