Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

want to become an AsS from AsS_T (denied)

RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

want to become an AsS from AsS_T (denied) Empty want to become an AsS from AsS_T (denied)

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 pm

hellaoooooooo! guys how are you all ........ i happy for joining clan but i want to become an AsS..........plz kindly give me ur votes n make me an AsS..............thanx! hope u wil vote for me........love u all! Rock Rock Rock
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

want to become an AsS from AsS_T (denied) Empty Re: want to become an AsS from AsS_T (denied)

Post  Billy Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Although you are not a full member, you joined wearing the [AsS] tag today. That shows your impatience. And you had a dissagreement with Hrvoje. You shouldn't attack him, if he refuses to fight against you. Fight for fun, but only if you both are agree about it.

Nothing personal, but I can not give you "Yes".

So, "No" for a full member yet.

want to become an AsS from AsS_T (denied) Empty Re: want to become an AsS from AsS_T (denied)

Post  Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah Rana fought Hrvoje and when Hrvoje killed him he said "luck".You also didn't stop attacking Hrvoje when he told you to stop.
    Rana gave us proofs of being impatient and rude to others,calling them nabs each time he got killed,etc.
    So NO for now.Sure your behavior is better than before Rana,but there's still a lot to improve.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 am

NO. Look what Robo and Billy said. Thats the reason why I am giving you No (and that reason is true!)
    RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:44 pm

hey! hrvoje why r u telling a lie .....u started to shoot me first not i ...........n because of ur false statement all members are blaming why u doing this mayn! i really don't why .?..u were my best friend its very shocking to hear ur this statement about me...............its reallyyy embarresing hrvoje...........realyy embarresing........!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:18 pm

I fought with Rana today. It seems, he's improved his skills a bit. The score was 3 x 3, or something like that, actually he dropped once from the building during the battle and died. I used stubby only, and I noticed he prefers to use spaz more often. Maybe we should do some fight with using stubby only. But not that is the problem. I watch Rana carefully lately. Every time, when I am getting closer to give him "yes", he does some ridiculous acts, and this thing takes him again away from the full [AsS] tag.

Here's a pointer for you, Rana. Don't shoot deliberately at clan members, if they don't want it. As I can see, you have changed yourself. But apparently they want more from you. Try to behave more well. This must be the essence of the problem, that people don't even want to vote for you. See? There are three votes for you. It's no matter what they are, "Yes" or "No", they are three only.

This application is becoming the hardest one, I have ever seen...

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:08 pm

I have fought you too 3 days ago,and it was a good fight,I can see that you're getting better.You really like spaz,don't you? I had some troubles trying to shoot you with the stubby,because you lagged and I had to get really close,making me an easy target.
    Anyways,things got better for me when I started to use the shotgun,due to it having the biggest range out of all the shotguns.It's also the weakest of the shotguns,but I put it to good use,pwning you and your nooby spazzie.
    You have the addiction of doing idiotic things very often,like evading (healing in the middle of the fight,running to armor,suiciding right before I kill you,etc) and cursing other people.You're better than before,but there is A LOT more to improve.I won't change my vote until your change your behavior and stop evading in mid fight,that's REALLY ANNOYING,you understand? You say you evade for fun in our fights and that I shouldn't get mad,but I see that you do this all the freaking time,with everyone,so I think it is time for a change.

And here's an other thing: An [AsS] should be able to speak english clearly,unlike you,who just can't write correctly sentences like "Hello friend,how are you today?".You would probably write it like this: "hllo frnd,hw r u 2day?".
    The forum rules state that you have to write english clearly in here.I do not want to be rude,but writing sentences like that makes you look dumb.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 am

I fought with Rana today. We used stabby only. I wanted this fight to be done, because everyone knows, that Rana prefers spaz usually. I have always said, my skills with stubby are ordinary, not excellent. But during this battle, I tried to give the best from myself, because I really wanted to see Rana's moves. We made five fights, and I was winner with taking 5:0, but I saw he was moving good. His jumps were not predictable. After we had finished with the fight I said: "You need to practice more". Then he said: "I like Spaz more", and then I said: "I like Hunter more". That was very funny, lol! With some practice he could improve his skills more, but the same words are true for me too. Anyway, I don't think he is a noob.

After long and hard thinking, at last I am voting "Yes" for Rana about membership as a full [AsS] member. The past is past, and this is no matter for me, because it's gone. It seems Rana has some misunderstanding with other clan members, but we have given him enough advices what he should do. Will he succeed or not? That is a hard question. But I am sincere in my decision to give him this positive vote.

I won't blame our other members, if they vote against him. We are free people. Rana had a very bad reputation a few months ago. He is changing, step by step, little by little. Surely this proces takes a time. I want to give a chance for that player.

It's time for Rana to win people's hearts now.

Good luck, Rana!
    RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:40 am

Robo i am happy that you are in my favour but i don't agree with you.....you said that i evade and heal in the game this is not the truth you know mayn! that you also take armour in the mid of fight between us.....i only do all that in the fun when we are not fighting and we are just doing the lagging.. many ass members have seen all those fights and i think, it will not be difficult for them to judge....)>>
            And the other thing you are saying that my way to write the english is not understandable ....so , i want to clear my weak point that i m habbitual of writing like this because of my mobile chat........but it will take some time to change this style of my writing....I can do this for you all but its a lil bit difficult for me.........but i will...!.....and thanx to you all for the support.....

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah,I noticed you wrote this last sentence in a more readable way than the others,and I think you'll suceed in having a better english.About the evading,I had to take armor once or twice in our fights because you did it first,I would just like to clear that it's wrong to take armor in the middle of the fight and heal because... Just picture: You're about to kill a random guy,he's got less than 10% of life,then he runs to the armor pick up or !heals in the middle of the fight,taking the win away from you,and then he gets a spaz and kills you in less than 3 seconds.
    It sounds stupid,and it would make you a bit angry,right?Let me tell you something: All of that already happened while we were fighting,believe me or not.
    You became a better person,and you're not evading as much as you used to,and that's great!I just want you to keep it that way,always improving step by step,like Billy said.I am almost giving you my yes,let's see how things will go.
    RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:59 am

mayn! i am telling you that when we play with rules it does happen that we break the rules ........... so its better that we must play with some rules..........right mayn!........ Basketball
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Giving "yes" to Rana for full membership was a very hard decision for me. I really wanted Rana to change himself a lot. This is not happened.

Your application for full membership has been denied, Rana.
    Reasons:
    1st: You don't have enough positive votes.
    2nd: https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t321-is-this-true
    https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t331-about-ranasunny

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:48 pm