Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+7
Hero
Amin
Rodrigo
Defy
Billy
Orga
Hrvoje
11 posters

Is this true?

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Is this true? Empty Is this true?

Post  Hrvoje Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Today i was playing on Lebowski server and rana shoot me again. We had arguing and in one moment rana say this to me (all is in screenshot, that red circles are clue, and answer on image question):

Is this true? 684880935057714821303326402dQDhDa3cSs4RKMLaMrrC

I am sorry to hear that some people are thinking about me like that and please, answer the question in image.
    Orga
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Is this true? Empty Re: Is this true?

Post  Orga Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:12 am

I never liked RANA though. If he wrote this that means it's true...
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:51 am

Hrvoje and Rana had a disagreement, but I honestly don't know when this thing started, and what exactly happened. I was away from them, besides I was more concentrated on the game than on the chat (that was the night when I did my newest "killing spee" record), and I saw only pieces of their conversation. I can not surely say who is right, and who is wrong, but obviously Hrvoje get insulted. I told them, if they have some problems, they have to be discussed here, in the forum. It was bad of Rana, he hadn't to say those words (on Hrvoje's picture). Everyone knows Rana's history, and that he changed himself a bit. He applied for full membership, and you know, I gave him "yes". One of the reasons that I did it, is because I saw he changed himself. I thought wearing the [AsS] tag will inspire him to change himself even more. I think it's not impossible, that sometimes online games could cultivate our will-power, our acts, etc, because this is not a PC game only, we have contacts with real people during the game.
    That were my purposes about Rana.
    Anyway, with words like these, Rana's chances for full membership won't become higher.
    But let's see what will he say. He has a right for answer.

Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Well i was gonna make some topic  like that too,but since hrvoje did it first then
    This is when he did an "'acidently kill":
    Image hosted by servimg.com
    and one more proof:
    Image hosted by servimg.com
    Orga
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Nice screenies Defy! Rock Rock Rock
    Rodrigo

Is this true? Empty Screens!!

Post  Rodrigo Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Very Cool Defy!!! afro Rock What a Face

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this true? Burro02 Noob means donkey. They run, but we always get them.
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 pm

That's nice prove!!!!!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Nice screenies Defy! Very Happy Thanks guys for answerning!
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:55 am

Yeah it is ;D
    Hero
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 am

this is the end of Rana noob
    a story of a fool
    sorry guys but i fed up with him

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 am

Damn,I knew giving you a vote for full [AsS] was a BAD idea!That's why I didn't gave you a full [AsS] vote!
    I knew since the beginning you were the same under your "changed" exterior...
    By the way,nice screenies Defy and Hrvoje,now we have more proofs of Rana's wish to become a full [AsS].
    And for you Rana,acting like that is definitely not the way to become an [AsS],keep that in mind...
    RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

Is this true? Empty replying to defy and hrvoje

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Mon May 09, 2011 2:04 pm

guys !! i am very much disappointed with all your comments and thinking about me......... i don't know why are you all doing this ....!! i even don't have any problem with anyone .........all that stuff defy showed  is nothing he didn't show his stuff .......and it was not a very serious matter but defy is trying to make it harder,  and i don't know why he is doing all that......i didn't shoot at defy ever....one day i was fighting with robo and defy attacked me once from backside with stubby and i fell down and became the aim of robo spazz ... Mad..... i can 't say surely what was the though of defy......even defy gives rude answeres of all my questions but i have no problems with him....on the other hand hrvoje's stuff has no meaning in clear sense what ever he is showing on screen about me is not the full story .......he was shooting on me with single fire of m4 and he always starts fighting first.......and always blames me for all that ..he often abuses me in return of that i say him something like that...(i don't like you) and nothing ......and i have no lust of becoming AsS i only want this to  join you all and wana  become your friends but i could not understand some of ass members and  i don't know why they all say like this against me.......!! cox my cousins where playing game and they removed the ( _T) from my name and when they lef i started to play with [AsS]RaNaSUnNy...., but when you told me then i quickly changed it from [AsS] [AsS_T] isn't true....?.......i love you all guys and i don't wana hurt any one of you but i also  want  kind and polite behaviour from all of your side .........i sometimes try  do a lil bit fun with my members but some of them make the issue of small thing .. and don't tell wht they did with me......!!  like [ defy ]did..!!!! stay calm and cool don't become so aggressive........thanx...!!!!! Angry Broccoli
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Mon May 09, 2011 2:59 pm

I don't have problems with Rana on the server, during the game, but you tried to lie me Rana, and this is bad. I don't believe you, that your cousin, or someone of your familly has used the full [AsS] tag. You have played on another servers with using the full tag, and later when you joined to Lebowski server, you have forgotten to change it. Besides you said to me: "I didn't know how it changed to AsS". Did some magician write the full tag? I don't think, and I honesty don't believe in miracles yet. That was a very silly trick Rana. Do you think I am so naive?
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Mon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm

I start the fights?Iam agresive?iam killing you with no reason?cill out dude!u haven't changed at all and you always start everything 1st starting fomr Eocket launch to my car with out any reason and a stubby in the back:Yes from your stuby,not mine!
    U said u changed your behavior !not at all!
    If u don't start the agresive talks,then how could u explain the pictures above,huh?How on earth could u explain what u said in there huh?
    Iam one of the nicest here,and u ......
    Anyways...
    behave yourself,and don't lie that u changing in deed because it is another LIE!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One BIG no automaticaly from me ,to all your apps!!!

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Hey,look who finally decided to show his face!
    Defy says you start the fights and that you make aggressive comments,but you say that he is the one who starts it all...
    I know Defy a long,and I am with him on this one.By the way,how can you explain Hrvoje's pictures?Did a ghost in control of your body do that too?Or maybe your cousin,nephew or brother said that?We need an explanation...
    Also,you (not your cousin or any other relative) wore the [AsS] tag in other servers and lied about it.
    Well,I do not have anything else to say,you still has got a NO from me. Evil or Very Mad
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Mon May 09, 2011 7:48 pm

I have a way to determine who's the true liar, if possible each time Rana Joins, Record it and then we'll have some proof, and they're will be no more argumentss. Simple.
    RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Tue May 10, 2011 12:58 pm

you guys believe me or not is your own matter but i didn't tell a lie ......if you all think like that then tell me why i will do this ..? why i need to use [AsS] instead of [AsS_T] ....Is anyone going to give me reward for this....???? tell me if any one wana give...!!!...i have no problems with defy even no any other members of clan....i don't why defy makes the issues of small things...!! i often do a single fire of ingram just  for  a fun dispersed......anyway defy if you can't handle small situations so there's a humble request don't make issue of them.......it will help you in future......i was not aware of nature... hah..!!!but  next time i will care.....!!! stay cooOOOLll   okKKKK....!!!! Rock Naruto
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Tue May 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Either u have small memory or either u can't read...
    u killed me a lot without reason not with ingram,and u still have not explained what is the purpose of words u said in the pics,but if u change yourself we MIGHT cool down,but now you 're in the horible situation moi drug......
    RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Wed May 11, 2011 6:00 am

man!! i have no problems with any one ..i am very cool natured man... i even want to make happy others sometimes when i am trying to do some fun i often say naughty words in naughty mood .....and u can know with ( XD ) sign it shows that i am not in a serious mood .....u often say manythings to me but i never minds .......so dude chill out and be cool and happy don't take small things so serious..... i wish that you will become more cool personality.......!!!!!
    RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Wed May 11, 2011 6:09 am

dud!!! i have no problems with any one ....Don't take small things so serious ....I never say anyting in serious mood ...I always answere in naughty mood...... so chill out man and stay happy and cool...... i wish you will become more cool personality......dud i m not your enemy i only do some kind of fun with you all but , huh!! some of us take it so serious .........!!!!!!!

Last edited by RANA_SuNNyyy on Wed May 11, 2011 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed May 11, 2011 7:07 am

hey.......! can....you.....write........without.....................................................................................this........(points..).............. lol!
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Wed May 11, 2011 7:35 am

Ok i get it
    U can not read AND have small memory
    RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Wed May 11, 2011 8:21 am

thanx! but wana tell you i haven't small memory , YOU have a small heart.!!! Got iTTT
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed May 11, 2011 8:26 am

Defy wrote:Ok i get it

Is that for me or Rana Question help
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Wed May 11, 2011 10:16 am

Hrvoje wrote:
    Defy wrote:Ok i get it

Is that for me or Rana Question help
    4 Rana .He defending himself with his sry and lies,but i said that he can not read and remeber what he said
    don't worry hrvoje Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content