Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

Which are the best players, you've ever met on VCMP?

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Which are the best players, you've ever met on VCMP? Empty Which are the best players, you've ever met on VCMP?

Post  Billy Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Well, I decided to make this topic, and I'd like to know your opinion about this.

The best players, I have ever met are:

1. MEJIA

When I met him for first time on Lebowski server, he was not that good actually. But after few months he became really very good. He had a very precise aim. We were friends with him. Good thing, he didn't change his character, when he became good. He was really a nice person with good manners. I remember, he was trying to teach me to fight with stubby. Unfortunately I was not a good pupil. When we were fighting for fun, he was always winner. He was good with any kind of weapons.

Of course, if someone wanna be one of the best, he/she should practice enough. But there is one more thing. It’s called "talent". MEJIA was a very talented player.
    I haven't seen him for about a year. He has probably left VCMP.

2. [ULK]KingKong

I met him twice on Lebowski server. He was very nice too, and he is an awesome player!

It's your turn now! Smile

Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Which are the best players, you've ever met on VCMP? Empty Re: Which are the best players, you've ever met on VCMP?

Post  Maria Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:27 am

Yup, MEJIA is the best player I've ever seen as well, Billy.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Which are the best players, you've ever met on VCMP? Empty Re: Which are the best players, you've ever met on VCMP?

Post  Lebowski Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:35 pm

MEJIA is the best without a doubt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:47 pm