Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

i m appologizing to whole ass clan

RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

i m appologizing to whole ass clan  Empty i m appologizing to whole ass clan

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 am

heya!... All Ass clan members i have noticed that u all were not happy with my funny n cool behaviour........u all took it as rediculous!.. but my nature is so cool and my style is also cool m so calm person i like do funn with guys ...i think u all r very serious persons thats why u took it as bad ... cox every person has a separate nature therefore guys i m appologizing frm all of u....if my acts gave u harm effects.......i hope my hope u will accept me as ur clan member...thanx! Laughing Smile
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

i m appologizing to whole ass clan  Empty Re: i m appologizing to whole ass clan

Post  88nateatx Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:28 am

Let's Just keep the past in the past, eh?

i m appologizing to whole ass clan  Empty Re: i m appologizing to whole ass clan

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 am

I accept your aplogies dude.
    What matters now is the present only.
    No worries about what happened 5673828919037 years ago,as long as you don't do it all again.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Rana thought his bihavior was cool and funny, but in fact it wasn't. Joking has limits that you can never pass. I already forgave you when you apologized to me on the server today because it's always good to give people a second chance.
    I wish you would change your bihavior with every player not only with the AsS clan members.
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:49 pm

We are resolved that the method of consultation shall be the method adopted to deal with any other questions that may be of concern...

We are determined to continue our efforts to remove possible sources of difference, and thus to contribute to assure the peace of our clan...

Naruto
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 am

Naruto wrote:We are resolved that the method of consultation shall be the method adopted to deal with any other questions that may be of concern...

We are determined to continue our efforts to remove possible sources of difference, and thus to contribute to assure the peace of our clan...

Naruto

Yeah! What he said.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Naruto wrote:We are resolved that the method of consultation shall be the method adopted to deal with any other questions that may be of concern...

Naruto
    Just adding onto Article 251 that even though the accused has ceased to cause paranoia to the said clan, The accused shall be notified that this behavior shall apply for him to the visitors of the main server as well. If the Accused's ass shall make any move on his behalf concerning rude behavior, than I suggest that a cap shall be blown in said ass.

-88nateatx, Attorney At Law
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:44 pm

88nateatx wrote:

Naruto
    Just adding onto Article 251 that even though the accused has ceased to cause paranoia to the said clan, The accused shall be notified that this behavior shall apply for him to the visitors of the main server as well. If the Accused's ass shall make any move on his behalf concerning rude behavior, than I suggest that a cap shall be blown in said ass.

-88nateatx, Attorney At Law

LMAO

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:47 pm