Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

Rename the clan

Poll

Ready for the future?

[ 2 ]
    Rename the clan Bar_left100%Rename the clan Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Rename the clan Bar_left0%Rename the clan Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Rename the clan Empty Rename the clan

Post  88nateatx Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Alright, everyone.

After a vote, we have decided that this clan will undergo a name change and a website change.

After we decide on a new tag, I will create a well organized website with active admins to run things smoothly.

Rename the clan Idk10

My personal recommendation is

the

[adhd]

clan

Because this clan is full of creative people and I love that.

Let me hear ur ideas in the comments below.
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Rename the clan Empty Re: Rename the clan

Post  Perish Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:50 am

To be honest, I really appreciate your effort to bring our clan back into the mainstream killer zone. But switching forums and changing name is a big step, considering the fact that we don't even have Lebowski's approval.

Besides, our clan doesn't need a re-birth. If all of our members could come in-game(including you Nate) with our tags, not only will our clan survive this condition, we will thrive. Our clan has one of the most respected player in VK server(Baba1).

So if we could all just forget about the name change and website change and instead play vcmp whenever we can, our clan can reclaim its former glory. Period.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:53 am

Perish wrote:To be honest, I really appreciate your effort to bring our clan back into the mainstream killer zone. But switching forums and changing name is a big step, considering the fact that we don't even have Lebowski's approval.

Besides, our clan doesn't need a re-birth. If all of our members could come in-game(including you Nate) with our tags, not only will our clan survive this condition, we will thrive. Our clan has one of the most respected player in VK server(Baba1).

So if we could all just forget about the name change and website change and instead play vcmp whenever we can, our clan can reclaim its former glory. Period.

Although I may not agree with the changing the name thingy but I do affirm with a new website that Nate could establish but what happens when Mick finds out that we've plotted behind his back and have fabricated a new website for this clan? Ofc, He is going to get angry over us but as a matter of fact, it's been a year or more since I last saw him anywhere on the forum I've not seen him since then (No offense). I'm really looking forward to meet him. It has to be one of his close and most faithful friends, Billy, who shall decide and we should abide by his decision. Nate, I think if you rename this clan that won't be a great notion since we've been using this tag and our reputation leans on it but instead if we proclaim you as one of it's leaders and let you reign over us since you're a trusted member of this family and let you make a website and have democracy and all then I think that would be good but it won't be happening for me unless Billy affirms. Let's wait for his opinion about this whole thing. Besides, Creating a new website to revive this clan seems like a good Idea to me.

Regards,
    BABA1
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:14 am

Indeed, Billy should be the one to make a move here.

BTW, how were your exams baba?

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Perish wrote:Indeed, Billy should be the one to make a move here.

BTW, how were your exams baba?

You could've asked that in PM plus I personally don't like disclosing the answers for the sort of questions furnished above xdddd. Very Happy I would say it was Good, Imma secure 80% or more deez time. I hope you're doing fine too. If you've any further questions on that matter then please feel free to ask me on Skype although I can't voice chat I can however simply chat. Very Happy
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Both poll answers are "Yes", so I think I am being scammed
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:52 am

Defy wrote:Both poll answers are "Yes", so I think I am being scammed

I know. That was a joke. The poll doesn't really mean anything at all.

I guess I'll wait and see what Billy says about it...Good luck waiting on that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:48 pm