Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+9
Naruto
Lebowski
88nateatx
StyLiSH
KAKAN
Night
Hrvoje
Savior
ZeeFighter
13 posters

tired of waiting!!!!!!!!

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

tired of waiting!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: tired of waiting!!!!!!!!

Post  Hrvoje Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:58 pm

Well.. after waiting you get more waiting. Be patient and it'll pay off, Zee. Smile

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:32 pm

88nateatx wrote:Stay tuned for more info. Coming Soon...

Are you the man of your words, Well lets see, Come on nate, If mick is not giving you the files, I guess you're good enough to make it by yourself, Look we've been waiting for ages for the server to show up, Not only us, They're many ppl out dere missing this server a lot, So Come on, I will help you.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:33 am

UPDATE:

Keep your tits calm, everyone. Yes, it is taking a while for me to get into contact with Lebowski, so I do not have the resources needed to work on the server.
    HOWEVER; I do have my own server on which I run tests, so keep in mind that progress is still being made.
    As far as I know, Lebowski is not looking for any additional help, so I can not and will not share server files and/or any other sensitive information having to do with said servers.

Have a great day, everyone!

-Nate The Great
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello Lebowski, Zeefighter and Nate88... I hope you guys are doing well...

Naruto

Post  Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:08 am

Hey Naruto, it has been a while since you had the forums checked, How are you doing man?, good to have you back
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Naruto wrote:Hello Lebowski, Zeefighter and Nate88... I hope you guys are doing well...
    Naruto

OMG! It's Naruto, nice to see your comment, well it means you are about to control or something. Suspect
    Really glad to see your see here.
    Smile
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Good to see you, Naruto.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:44 pm

It's good to see you around, Naruto. I hope you are doing well. Smile
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:59 am

Hey, how Is the server going? is there any prograss?

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:08 am

Night wrote:Hey, how Is the server going? is there any prograss?

To be honest with you bro, it's still not online in the vcmp 0.4 masterlist, My hopes are being shattered now.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:04 pm

I think that chances of server coming back are really small. I don't know if anyone is even working on it anymore.
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:52 pm

"i took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind"
    "i left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time"
    "but i watched the world float in to the dark-side of the moon."
    "I feel there is nothing i can do.."

~ Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down

Whats Up Guys its been a while since i have spoken in one of these topics.

Well Lets face it its over, its been a VERY long time since the last time the server was active.
    I almost completely forgot that i was member of the clan. I used to be able to chat with peps either in game or on the Chat Box, but since the collapse of the server's traffic, It was only dying since then. Now i don't even know anymore. I used to come back from school and turn on my PC just to see what you guys said for the day. Even when i got my first smart phone i always used to be up to date. Since then things probably came up or we are all just concentrating on our own things, i understand that, that is fine. For me Since i have been off line, I already go to college and am on my second Semester. I often Drive when i get bored or when i get off of work. I even got a new Console and a computer that i play on now. We all have things that occupy our time, which is why activity has decreased since then. Only the new guys with an exception of a small group of us "old members" still try to talk.

Just saying that at some point i might hang up my cape not sure when but might be soon. I still have to sort things out on my side but nonetheless, I will try to be online more in the Website.
    If by some chance the Server comes back to life, then ill be online as well. I kinda want to use this new PC for the game to see how it doesn't lag any more. In case your wondering, i still have my old one its just being used as a backup PC for Minimal Tasks.

Well Until Next Time, SKY-HAWK out!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:26 am

Either way gamer, I wish the server comes back online, soon. I hope we would meet one another once the server's online. Very Happy
    Until then Imma stick with some other sick ass games. Very Happy
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:57 pm

The server may not be updated, but it's online, and it works just fine. A few days ago an LBR nab joined, and he got pwned badly by me. Twisted Evil
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:07 am

Billy wrote:The server may not be updated, but it's online, and it works just fine. A few days ago an LBR nab joined, and he got pwned badly by me. Twisted Evil

It always has been up to this day. Don't think I seen it offline for as long as I've been checking it.

Don't wanna sound rude, or anything , but you guys just got to stop crying about it being developed. Tired of waiting? Occupy your time with other things , It is not like this game is the only thing in this world you can play. Besides , I heard that the Active ones been playing on other servers just fine , playing together Even if the server is not made by theirs truly. You stay there because you know each other , you support each other and therefore you make a bond. After all , when the server does come out , you will have trained so hard , that anyone who comes won't even "Stand" a chance.

Frankly , People who say that server or/and clan is dead annoy me, even if it's the people I have known for a long time. Things die once , and never come back to life. If this clan was dead , Nobody , and I say, Nobody would even bother posting a message and leaving clan without telling anyone Why, but it's not even Remotely like that. If people are posting in a forum, and those people happen to be from the clan that is directly related to it , I wouldn't have a single sodding thought about death.

Lastly , posting messages that you are tired of waiting for a thing , that takes time is pointless. It's not like something is going to change when you share your depression in here, which is also technically a sign of negativity , which leads up to "It's Dead" thoughts. On the contrary though , I would like to look at Baba. Yes, I agree , he also expressed his thoughts about the whole inactivity thing, not gonna deny it. But at least, he made a game in a forum that almost everyone participated , he gives a reason to move forward, and not just visit a single Topic and express your sadness. Also gave a perfect example of how you can spend time by playing other games , meeting other people , having new experiences ( well that is pretty obvious ), instead of sitting in a place for days and expecting something to happen. I think you should look at this whole thing the same way he does , because so far it's been quiet the opposite.

Staying in touch and making memories together is what matters in most of the Clan-like-Communities, and don't let some server delay burst that bubble.
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 am

Well to be honest, I only missed lebowksi server because some members usually play there and they don't play on other servers I missed them ,come on lets just agree one day to kick noobs ass together !!
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Defy wrote:
    Billy wrote:The server may not be updated, but it's online, and it works just fine. A few days ago an LBR nab joined, and he got pwned badly by me. Twisted Evil

It always has been up to this day. Don't think I seen it offline for as long as I've been checking it.

Don't wanna sound rude, or anything , but you guys just got to stop crying about it being developed. Tired of waiting? Occupy your time with other things , It is not like this game is the only thing in this world you can play. Besides , I heard that the Active ones been playing on other servers just fine , playing together Even if the server is not made by theirs truly. You stay there because you know each other , you support each other and therefore you make a bond. After all , when the server does come out , you will have trained so hard , that anyone who comes won't even "Stand" a chance.

Frankly , People who say that server or/and clan is dead annoy me, even if it's the people I have known for a long time. Things die once , and never come back to life. If this clan was dead , Nobody , and I say, Nobody would even bother posting a message and leaving clan without telling anyone Why, but it's not even Remotely like that. If people are posting in a forum, and those people happen to be from the clan that is directly related to it , I wouldn't have a single sodding thought about death.

Lastly , posting messages that you are tired of waiting for a thing , that takes time is pointless. It's not like something is going to change when you share your depression in here, which is also technically a sign of negativity , which leads up to "It's Dead" thoughts. On the contrary though , I would like to look at Baba. Yes, I agree , he also expressed his thoughts about the whole inactivity thing, not gonna deny it. But at least, he made a game in a forum that almost everyone participated , he gives a reason to move forward, and not just visit a single Topic and express your sadness. Also gave a perfect example of how you can spend time by playing other games , meeting other people , having new experiences ( well that is pretty obvious ), instead of sitting in a place for days and expecting something to happen. I think you should look at this whole thing the same way he does , because so far it's been quiet the opposite.

Staying in touch and making memories together is what matters in most of the Clan-like-Communities, and don't let some server delay burst that bubble.

Hahah This Guy Ok, Well To Be Honest I was thinking about this for along time and i didn't even bother checking the server list anymore so i gave up on my part...
    Obviously Defy you and i have to talk so we can catch up. Nothing bad just gotta talk, in fact with everybody. Now when the time comes it might be on a different server, and thats fine.
    You guys and i mean all you guys keep looking to the future which is cool i admire that wish i could have thought the same, oh well too bad.
    Now When i figure out how to reinstall the Multi-Player program on my new PC then well meet up if not then, ill talk to ya here at (ChatBax). Most importantly
    when i get time i will reinstall it or probably put it on my old one again.

Well Untill Next time, Catch-ya-Later
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:52 pm

Until Lebowski 0.4 comes up, we can play in the European City server. It's got some neat players and successfully managing to make an impact there will mark the return of AsS. These days, NxS, ULK is dead, VU's veterans are inactive,same goes for MK and EAF and some new clans have come into the equation. This is the right time for a well established clan like ours to dominate VCMP and EC server will be our playground till Lebowski does something about the server. Let's lighten up guys, this is our chance to thrive!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:11 pm

you can say ULK is inactive these days, BUT VU has got it these days, VU's are starting to accept noobs into their clan now. We can even play on the VK's server which is hosted On Vrocker's VPS, instead of playing on EC which is full of noobs, Even I made 15000kills on them, and AsS clan has got about 20000 kills in total, Well VK would be the best choice since EC warps a little bit since the host VPS machine is poor.

So it would be better if you guys come at VK'S, I won't advertise by showing the ip, you guys can check it on the internet list.
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:09 am

On an average,VK only has about 6 players online at a time,(while on an average, again tongue )European City has 15 players going at it, street fight style.It's important that we play in a server with more players,because this will attract more players to our clan. With some of VCMP's best players wired to annihilate, AsS members can fight side by side,making a name for ourselves in a VCMP 0.4,yet to have a well established clan with all of its members still intact. Believe me, UF is the best VCMP has to offer these days, and we will be the ones to knock them right of their thrones.

As for BABA having 15k kills, well,its not the number of kills that matter, they simply point out your experience, but your stats could prove to be important for our clan,if we start rolling EC's streets.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Perish, you're right we should definitely go onto EC then. Either way I love VK's apart from EC since VK's Seems a less laggy to me as it is Hosted by Vrocker who is quite a good hoster and provides the best Hosting service in the whole VC:MP community on the other hand as I had said before, If you're getting a ping higher than 290 in EC then be assured that you're about to suffer from freaking lag which might result into the increasing number of your death counts. But I somehow manage to get a ping lower than that. And if you manage it too...Then there's not a single problem which is going to ruin your gameplay.

I hope that we would be able to visit one another and be out on EC together to pwn those Russian retards. Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Perish Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:47 pm

I've started rolling in EC since this past week. And have 1.70 k:d ratio. So let's drop a bombshell baba!! Looking forward to playing with you and everyone in AsS. Damn, I miss them good ol' days

Post  Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:49 am

I mostly Play at LW's and VK's Very Happy If you come to EC this evening then we would be able to meet. I hope Defy joins us too.
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Oh My Gawd Look At you guys...

NIce Job you guys make me wanna dust off my old PC just to see you guys in action!

Well... You Know what that Means...!

Operation Revival... In Action

Count Me In!!!!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:29 am

Row you in? Why not lol. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 am