Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

... (closed)

ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

... (closed) Empty ... (closed)

Post  ZeeFighter Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:22 am

Last edited by ZeeFighter on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

... (closed) Empty Re: ... (closed)

Post  Defy Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:50 am

I only seen you once in game , and so far I managed to notice that your english is good, we'll see how it goes after I get to meet you.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

... (closed) Empty .

Post  ZeeFighter Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:31 am

Last edited by ZeeFighter on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

... (closed) Empty Help me

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:16 am

Defy i am good in pilot skills especially in hunter can i join the ass clan,I have already posted an application for joining the clan,i request you to accept my application.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:51 pm

I tested ZeeFighter today. We used stubby during the test. I killed him 8 times. He killed me just once by one shot, but that was lucky. I expected, that this fight might be tough, at least because of his ping, which is twice higher than mine. But it was not tough, he is very predictable.
    By other side he seems to be an even-tempered person. I haven't seen him to get mad, or to curse, which is an important thing if someone wants to become a member.

But...in my opinion this is not enough. You should work more on your skills, ZeeFighter.

So, my vote is 'No'.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:29 pm

I have fought with Mr. Zee here today, and I didn't at all fell like giving him any reason to join our clan.You mentioned that you started playing this back in 2012 which is a great year to start playing vcmp to this day.But , all I saw was jumping , jumping and one more time jumping.While in game you mentioned that you used some of the Billy's techniques to fight me , but I didn't noticed any of them.The reason I am bringing this up , is that I have a hunch that you haven't really been in a fair-square duel before in all these years.Only thing I heard you saying about your fighting improvement in all these years is that you are good with m60.I am sorry but that is not enough.

One other thing, it's a minor one tho', was that when ever you lost , all you kept saying was "oo", and every time you won you just kept going with "yessssss".It's not a big deal , but that wouldn't be the only emotions I would like to point out when I win or loose,therefore it makes me think that you are , but also not too familiar with english language, but as I said it's a minor thing and doesn't really affect the decision I have already made.

You were easy to fight, ya got some kills but majority of them were mine, no matter if I ran around and shot ya , or if I used the "jump" technique.

That's why I am saying

No

My advice for you:Get involved into a real fight , get to know the game mechanics and chat with people therefore increasing your language skills, and most importantly

Have fun in the proccess

Because this is a game after all.

Good luck.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

... (closed) Empty .

Post  ZeeFighter Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Last edited by ZeeFighter on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total

... (closed) Empty Zeefighter

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:51 pm

I request all the ass clan members to test Zeefighter more and more and help him in order to improve his skills........
    albino confused Wink pig cherry albino affraid
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

... (closed) Empty .

Post  ZeeFighter Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Last edited by ZeeFighter on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:02 pm

ZeeFighter wrote:Well i was jumping Because Billy is a AsS member too he Fight's like that and he said our test is based on stubby so with stubby i have to fight like that. If you dont Like Jumping you Should tell me that while Fighting. I Don't understand one AsS member is saying Different and other one saying different about How to Fight in While Testing.

I am pretty sure what he had in mind by that , is that you need to use stubby in fights during the so called tests . If jumping helps Billy to defeat you then Billy will use that tactic.I managed to take you down by using either one,so I don't think something would have changed if you used different fighting style.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

... (closed) Empty .

Post  ZeeFighter Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Last edited by ZeeFighter on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

... (closed) Empty Zeefighter

Post  Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:10 pm

Why have u done so zee?
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Wtf, what's going on here? I thought you were a balanced person, Zee.
    ZeeFighter wrote:IT looks like i wasted enough time in Training with your Testing Gun Stubby..
    This is the lamest statement I have heard in a while. What the hell is that supposed to mean? You had a few fights, and now you are saying, that you wasted your time? By having some training you can only gain, but nothing to lose.
    ZeeFighter wrote:.. I am Finished Now...
    Don't get upset, nothing bad has happened.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:54 am

Since your second application was not legit, I had to close it. Later you edited all your posts here, so they are empty now. I'm not sure if this helps you in some way, but after all, it's your decision.
    Anyway, this application is no longer valid, so it will be closed.

You can reapply after a month, ZeeFighter.

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:40 pm