Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

My re-application :) (closed)

Rodrigo

My re-application :) (closed) Empty My re-application :) (closed)

Post  Rodrigo Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:39 pm

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Rodrigo

-Where are you from: Portugal

-How old are you: 15

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Stubby, M4, Uzi

-how well do you speak english: Good enough

-When did you start playing vc-mp: 2011

-How often do you play vc-mp: Usually (like 2/3 days a week)

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it: I've been in [AsS], and I left it because of the school and personall things, and I've been in [VU], I left it because I do enjoy [AsS] and I wasn't felling "good" in that clan. (However, I'm not skilled enough to be a VU)

-Why do you want to join the clan? VC-MP is made of clans... Very Happy And no other clan is like AsS clan, believe me.

-Do you play SA:MP? Yes! Very Happy
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

My re-application :) (closed) Empty Re: My re-application :) (closed)

Post  Defy Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:24 pm

I'll think about it.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Rodrigo wrote:(However, I'm not skilled enough to be a VU)
    This part doesn't sound good to me.
    I have some questions for you.

I don't know the members of [VU], so I don't know their level of skills. Well, let's suppose, that they are very good. Does it mean, that if you reach their level of skills, you will leave us again? Does it mean, that the [AsS] clan is like a bunch of noobs for you, where anyone can join, and leaves just like that, whenever he\she wants? I don't want our clan to be treated like an "always opened door". Being in this clan is a honor, not a temporary deal.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Some, the full members are really good players. I won't leave this clan again to go for another clan... I can't reach the required type of skills that they want because I don't have time to it. [AsS] isn't an open door clan, but it is important to me, I started playing VC in Lebowski server. And, do you think that I would join to a clan if the members were noobs??? You're perfect! Very Happy The best clan I've ever been, better than VU. The old VU players are damn incredible great, I won't deny it, but it is just a couple of them; our clan has a different type of skills that are so good as theirs.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:52 pm

I'll have to think about it, you've been acting weird lately, brah. Also, Billy brought up a very important point. You thought we were noobs or not as good players as VUs so you decided to come BAK to us just because you aren't skilled enough to be a VU?

I know some VU members. Some are skilled, some others aren't as much and are practicing, also, they have 3 grades, trainee, rookie and full member, I'd say a full member there has the same ammount of skill as me, you, or Maria, but it's been so long since I talked or fought one of them so I might be wrong.

Also Rod, a month or so ago you said something about you not caring that much about our clan or the members anymore, you said we couldn't be "real" friends because we're just people on the internet and because we don't see each others' faces, which I thought it was weird you said that, because we all were great friends before. You also said you would never come back because you were in VU, it really seemed like you stopped caring about us. Have you changed your mind about that? Also, I think it's indeed possible to have friends online, I have many here in AsS and on Ponyville Forums, and I know I can trust the majority of them.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:I'll have to think about it, you've been acting weird lately, brah. Also, Billy brought up a very important point. You thought we were noobs or not as good players as VUs so you decided to come BAK to us just because you aren't skilled enough to be a VU?

I know some VU members. Some are skilled, some others aren't as much and are practicing, also, they have 3 grades, trainee, rookie and full member, I'd say a full member there has the same ammount of skill as me, you, or Maria, but it's been so long since I talked or fought one of them so I might be wrong.

Also Rod, a month or so ago you said something about you not caring that much about our clan or the members anymore, you said we couldn't be "real" friends because we're just people on the internet and because we don't see each others' faces, which I thought it was weird you said that, because we all were great friends before. You also said you would never come back because you were in VU, it really seemed like you stopped caring about us. Have you changed your mind about that? Also, I think it's indeed possible to have friends online, I have many here in AsS and on Ponyville Forums, and I know I can trust the majority of them.

People in internet are real people that are siting by the screen and playing,chating having fun with ya.If you don't see our faces it doesn't mean that we are the programed artificial intelligence that is not thinking by it own (damn hope i wrote it right).Chating is maybe virtual but people who are doing the chat are real. that sounded liked an offense to me when I read that you said that to ex.Robo.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Like I already explained, you aren't better than VU and VU isn't better than you. Closing that subject, because I already explained everything.

I didn't said I don't care anymore with the clan, I've just said that, for me, it's impossible to have "real" friends without living the best moments of our life together "in flash". If killing people in a game is a best moment in a life of a person, that person has serious emotional problems. I didn't say you couldn't have them, I said my opinion! I said "I" couldn't have, not "YOU" cannot have. I do care about the clan, you can ask lebowski, I gave my help by PM to him, giving a code to protect the topics from hacking because of BlackLight and TheCyber "attacks" and I already were in VU, you can't just say that! Any other information of me talking "badly" of AsS clan, is fake... And if you don't want me in the clan, just say NO. I'm not forcing anybody to say YES.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Defy, about that, like I explained on the last reply, it is my personal opinion, you don't have the right to judge it.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Rodrigo wrote:Defy, about that, like I explained on the last reply, it is my personal opinion, you don't have the right to judge it.
    not sure what right ya talkin about but ok
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:Also, I think it's indeed possible to have friends online.
    I agree.

I remember, at the time when Rodrigo was our member, you were a very good friend of his, and of course that was cool. After he left the clan, he started to attack you immediately. Strictly speaking, he didn't do anything wrong against the rules. But that's not the whole point. Every medal has two sides. The first side is all those "written rules", which he didn't break. The second side is called "friendship". I will give you a simple example. Let's say, that I leave the clan. (It's just an example, I won't do it, lol). Strictly speaking, I would be free to attack anyone from this clan. But would I attack, let's say Maria? Never. And I think, that she also wouldn't do it. She is one of my best friends around, and we can have only friendly fight, if we both agree about this. There will be no matter, that we are not teammates anymore. The friendship means much more. In comparision with it, all those "written rules" are just nothing...
    Defy wrote:People in internet are real people that are siting by the screen and playing,chating having fun with ya.If you don't see our faces it doesn't mean that we are the programed artificial intelligence that is not thinking by it own (damn hope i wrote it right).Chating is maybe virtual but people who are doing the chat are real. that sounded liked an offense to me when I read that you said that to ex.Robo.
    I agree.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:14 pm

I must say sorry to Robot, I explained everything to him in portuguese in that day Billy. He saw me like a friend I saw him like a "game partner" nothing so "true".
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm making this last post to say that I'd like to see my re-aplication canceled. I don't want to be in a clan where some members don't enjoy my participation. No more re-aplications of me will be seen here and in another clans' forums. I loved my "living" here, but it's time to say: over! I hope the best for you! :)Just for the curious ones: Yes, I'm going to uninstall VC this September, before school's begining. Smile

Hrvoje -> YOU ROCK  Rock
    Maria -> Miss SAMP days! Smile
    Mick -> Uhh, love when you do something new in the server! xD
    Robot -> Thanks for the long days of training, and sorry...!
    LaddyGaga -> YOU ARE UNBELIEVEABLE!
    Savior -> Take care of you, bro! Razz
    Nate -> Good luck! :DI'll miss your pro jokes... xD
    Grugi -> I've seen you today online, you're a good guy! ;P
    Gamer -> You're great with VC cars! Very Happy
    Hero -> Take care! ;D
    Dark & Vilis -> You're NICE. ;P

See ya! Very Happy
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 am

Rodrigo wrote:Grugi -> I've seen you today online, you're a good guy! ;P
    By coincidence I was online right on the time you made your application. I read it and I thought I should wait for the others opinions to see if they were thinking the same thing I was. I have read all the posts and they all thought exactly what I was thinking. Maybe I were absent on the server, but that doesn't mean I don't look the forums frequently to know what is going on. You said you left the clan because of the school but in the mean while you made an application for another clan. I could stop reading there. Then you said you're not skilled enough to be a VU. By saying that you indirectly said you don't need to be skilled enough to be an AsS.
    It's like treating our clan as
    Billy wrote:an "always opened door".
    Dr.Robotnik wrote:I know some VU members. Some are skilled, some others aren't as much and are practicing, also, they have 3 grades, trainee, rookie and full member, I'd say a full member there has the same ammount of skill as me, you, or Maria, but it's been so long since I talked or fought one of them so I might be wrong.
    A VU full member has better skills than us. Not all of them but great part of. Go to Mario vs Sharks sometime and you will see what I am talking about.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:53 am

Thankfully it seems that every members thinks the same, that's what is needed to a clan work perfectly! Good luck, by the way... Do not spend any time with me in this post, because it'll be useless.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 am

Defy wrote:People in internet are real people that are siting by the screen and playing,chating having fun with ya.If you don't see our faces it doesn't mean that we are the programed artificial intelligence that is not thinking by it own (damn hope i wrote it right).Chating is maybe virtual but people who are doing the chat are real. that sounded liked an offense to me when I read that you said that to ex.Robo.
    True.

And Rodrigo, apologies accepted, but why are you cancelling the re-application so fast? And unistalling the game too, for no reason, or there's a reason behind that? It seems you're a person who gives up very easily, I hope you aren't like that when you try out for a job. Nopony ever said "No, we don't want you in our clan", all that Defy and I said was that we would think about it, then you started acting like an emo thinking we hate you and that this whole topic is a waste of time, which is not, because you could be accepted and end up on our side again. That would be great, but I think you gave up on that because you don't have any goals and cancels everything when things appear to go wrong in the slightest. Look, you made mistakes in the past, but no one said it was too late to start over and make things right.

Take my advice, be strong and never give up. Good luck in life, if you're really leaving. I was hoping you would stay, if only you could realise this is not a waste of time and all that.

P.S. Rod, my name is Rarity. And getting my name right would be a good beginning for you to start over, I think.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 am

It isn't nothing about you or what you said, I don't give so fast as you're saying, I'm just tired of VC... I make my choices, and VC for me is done. Good Luck, I won't stay or change my decision. Smile
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:54 am

Rodrigo wrote:
    (However, I'm not skilled enough to be a VU)

WTF this is an offence to the clan that we worked so hard to create, I'm not gonna let you offence our clan Rodrigo. I know the VU clan very well, they got a different ranking system which means a full member there is as skilled as me, Billy, Defy, Nathan, Robot or any old full AsS member. Our clan shoud have been created in 2008 because I still remember me, Billy, Mick and Naruto playing as a team "SWAT" even without wearing any tag, put this well in your mind and the only difference between us and them is that they play in official servers and they got more active members and they also organize clan wars. btw my vote would have been "no" cause I know why you left us in the first place. You went to the "VU" clan seeking popularity but you got rejected. You have no place between us anymore and I'm gonna repeat a sentence by Billy that I really like "our clan is not a hotel"

Cheers mate..
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:44 pm

I'm sorry if you didn't get it, I tried to explain it, but nobody understood it... If I wanted to offend you, and I must emphasize that I didn't want, I should have done it when I left the clan. And I didn't, offending you in a application... does that even has a logic sense?

Cheers, mate... Wink
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:55 am

Rodrigo wrote:I'm sorry if you didn't get it, I tried to explain it, but nobody understood it...
    I had a careful look through your posts for joining/leaving not only in this forum. The main thing I noticed while I was reading, is that you contradict yourself often. No offence, but you are inconstant. Generally, the words said by an inconstant person don't have value. By saying “I will uninstall VCMP” you can not convince me in anything. Quite the contrary, it's getting worse, because I see only an affected person, not a person who likes VCMP. Just a few months ago I was proud of you. Everyone can make a mistake, but the problem is, that you did a consecution of mistakes, and even then, you didn’t realize it at the right time. So, you have only yourself to blame. I strongly recommend you to remember, that VCMP is full of real people. In Vice City single game, each computer-generated skin who walks the streets is just a puppet, ruled by CPU puppeteer. But we are not....

In general, this application was not a good idea, and I knew what will happen.

Don't get me wrong. By saying all of this, my point is not to hurt you. Also uninstalling VCMP will not solve the problem you have. Try to build more consistent character in future. Always try to have singleness of purpose in any action you do. If you want to be a respectable person, you will need to have these qualities.

Maria wrote:Our clan shoud have been created in 2008 because I still remember me, Billy, Mick and Naruto playing as a team "SWAT" even without wearing any tag
    Yes indeed Maria, theoretically the clan wasn't officially created yet, but practically we were teammates. Smile

Last edited by Billy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 am

Well Billy, you can't just say that I have a problem. And if I had I wouldn't uninstall VC! Slayer is the one who can check it for you, I'm just enjoying this last days because, to my dream job, I need very high grades in Portugal... And I'm talking about: Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry... I know what I did, and I know what I'm going to do. I left VU and used that excuse "I'm not skilled enough" to come back to AsS because I would have a new and great time with Slayer applying... We were in constant contact in MSN talking about how awesome is AsS clan. That's the truth... I didn't said nothing about it, because you wouldn't believe. Sorry Billy, but your theory was wrong... You don't know me that much to say that I have a problem. Thanks for reading all the posts full of horrible english and for getting a "theory" about my situation here. At least someone was kind of "worried" with this whole situation. Hope the best for you... Smile
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:16 am

You left our clan. But then, If you had done a consecution of really right things, at least your could have some chances for returning. I hope you got my meaning rightly.

I got bored, and I got fed up of posting these long posts above. It's not worth.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Anyways, there is no need for more posts, Rodrigo..this application is already canceled you're just going so off topic.

Application canceled

Topic Locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm