Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+7
Bryant
Rodrigo
Billy
Hrvoje
Defy
88nateatx
iLove2KillNoobs
11 posters

My Application (denied)

Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

My Application (denied) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Application (denied)

Post  Lebowski Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Maria wrote:
    iLove2KillNoobs wrote:

Fluent, and better than the person who wrote these questions. You are supposed to end questions with a question mark, and the first word of a sentence should have a Capital.

The person who wrote these questions is not a native talker, still studying and still didn't reach a native English speaker's level (working on it). Also, the person who wrote these questions can speak 4 languages fluently I dare you can't, and is preparing for their master's degree. Who is supposed to show off now? btw, how is everyone? I miss you guys! Wink

iLove2KillNoobs wrote:
    and the first word of a sentence should have a Capital.

Why don't you wear glasses, honey?

Hi Maria!
    It's good to hear from you. I hope all is well. I think you write like a native speaker. You write a lot better than some people I work with and they grew up in the USA!
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:01 am

Maria wrote:
    iLove2KillNoobs wrote:

Fluent, and better than the person who wrote these questions. You are supposed to end questions with a question mark, and the first word of a sentence should have a Capital.

The person who wrote these questions is not a native talker, still studying and still didn't reach a native English speaker's level (working on it). Also, the person who wrote these questions can speak 4 languages fluently I dare you can't, and is preparing for their master's degree. Who is supposed to show off now? btw, how is everyone? I miss you guys! Wink

iLove2KillNoobs wrote:

Welcome back!I think all those clan guys miss ya a lot Cool
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:39 am

Bryant wrote:My Application (denied) - Page 2 247578386153903101326447454RutJ9t3LA8speRJaFQMk

Is that GTA 3 for mobile phone?? Cool, I have it for my dad's iPhone ^^ (3GS, with 4 operative system, looks like a crap lol! , but its fun Very Happy)
    iLove2KillNoobs

Post  iLove2KillNoobs Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:31 am

Hrvoje wrote:

Say something in those 4 languages, so I will see if you use Google Translator Razz

Habari gani, natoka Europe.

Conas ata tu, taim o hEoireap.

Que tal, soy de europa.

Hello, I'm from Europe.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:35 am

Great to hear from you,Mahrea.I missed you a lot!!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:01 pm

LOOK WHAT DID HE WROTE!!!!! D:<

My Application (denied) - Page 2 14777024018376095661326477648OABT4UbTAc4uesrg67At

Post  Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 pm

When I came to this topic today and saw that Lebowski and Maria were back,my thought was "Hell,this thing is finally denied and over.Maybe he's even banned".But after reading through their comments,I see they've got more sense of humor than I do,and I realize how lucky this guy is,for still being here.Now I see he auto-accepted his application (or maybe some admin was joking and did that).However,one part of me (actually one part of many people around here) is hoping he gets banned for this.What a lousy joke this application was.Anyways,knowing our admins are very good people,maybe they will let this guy go out unpunished after this,or maybe not,but these are my thoughts.I'm just wondering how far this will go.
    iLove2KillNoobs

Post  iLove2KillNoobs Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:When I came to this topic today and saw that Lebowski and Maria were back,my thought was "Hell,this thing is finally denied and over.Maybe he's even banned".But after reading through their comments,I see they've got more sense of humor than I do,and I realize how lucky this guy is,for still being here.Now I see he auto-accepted his application (or maybe some admin was joking and did that).However,one part of me (actually one part of many people around here) is hoping he gets banned for this.What a lousy joke this application was.Anyways,knowing our admins are very good people,maybe they will let this guy go out unpunished after this,or maybe not,but these are my thoughts.I'm just wondering how far this will go.

Robotnik you should be careful how you talk about me, I will be an admin here very soon and I will ban your n00b ass !!! What a Face What a Face What a Face

By the way guys thanks for all the reputation points. 33 is good right?
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 pm

iLove2KillNoobs wrote:
    Dr.Robotnik wrote:When I came to this topic today and saw that Lebowski and Maria were back,my thought was "Hell,this thing is finally denied and over.Maybe he's even banned".But after reading through their comments,I see they've got more sense of humor than I do,and I realize how lucky this guy is,for still being here.Now I see he auto-accepted his application (or maybe some admin was joking and did that).However,one part of me (actually one part of many people around here) is hoping he gets banned for this.What a lousy joke this application was.Anyways,knowing our admins are very good people,maybe they will let this guy go out unpunished after this,or maybe not,but these are my thoughts.I'm just wondering how far this will go.

Robotnik you should be careful how you talk about me, I will be an admin here very soon and I will ban your n00b ass !!! What a Face What a Face What a Face

Man, are you blind? Or deff? We told you, you even't gonna be here admin for 10 million years, and you look like a real fool now. Please, do us all a favor, go away and give up. Because here, you will not gonna become what you want, and you want too much. If this continues like this, we will gonna to make it on hard way!
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:22 am

Listen guys don't give response this Mad boy MAD ignored him because at last he is going to the hospital so don't disturb him.
    Keep it up my friend no one disturb you now................just chill Rock Rock
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:26 am

Lebowski wrote:
    Maria wrote:
    iLove2KillNoobs wrote:

iLove2KillNoobs wrote:

Hi Maria!
    It's good to hear from you. I hope all is well. I think you write like a native speaker. You write a lot better than some people I work with and they grew up in the USA!

heheh thank you Mick Smile It's good to hear from you as well!

Anyways, as I can see this application is going so off topic and the guy has already accepted himself lol how funny. Hey listen, I don't know you and for the moment I have no time to get to know you better but depending on what you wrote and on my clan members' opinion about you, I'm gonna deny your application. Oh and, don't apply again, if you do you'll be banned from here.

Denied

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:15 pm