Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

4 posters

My New Suggestions :)

Manuel

My New Suggestions :) Empty My New Suggestions :)

Post  Manuel Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Probably i start to play again,for laptop motives i get off of vcmp for a months.. Im back to play Smile

I enter this morning to the server,i surprise of a lot of...well i show my new suggestions ._.

1:Add anti-cheat or admins can ban the cheaters!

During my long time playing on the server, I have always hated the cheaters ... I can not play quietly because only one path and I am devastated by numerous rockets. Why? a stupid cheater!.

I'm just saying that if he had an anti cheat on the server or admin server ALWAYS present would cease to receive criticism. Several sources vcmp, no offense ... they say that this server is the most used hack.

What do you do when you see a hacker?

Running helplessly, supporting spawn-kill and other things.

2-Remove Spawn kill

Ederson, TROPICAL, TROPICAL.2 ... they all use this technique hopeless idiot

If these or other people are present, they can make life difficult for novice players, causing them to leave. _.. What they do is put in place where you start and shoot, killing it over and over again, resulting in a dirty stats .

Just look at the stats of these guys, do not think they are for fighting clean, use spawn kill, spaz, in short a lot of things noobs.

I'm not criticizing the hunters, or drive by ... I'm just saying how stupid these guys give them

They should put something to prevent this, a script modification, anti spawn-kill ANYTHING, because this is frustrating.
    Mad

3-Put a !saveloc

Citing previous 2 things, this would be a horrible way to avoid a cheater: Fleeing!. But on the clean side, it would be fun to have your locs and not wait for Haig new =)
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

My New Suggestions :) Empty Re: My New Suggestions :)

Post  Billy Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:47 am

Welcome back, Manuel! Smile
    Manuel wrote:
    2-Remove Spawn kill
    Spawn killing is fun, I love it! Rock bounce affraid Shoot Action Basketball cheers Party lol! jumping Laugh

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Welcome back,Manuel!

Billy is right,spawnkill is hella fun,and I don't want it removed!! If you're having troubles with spawnkillers,just change your skin,then you'll spawn at a different location.

We have this forum,where you can report cheaters,and if admins are present on the server,they'll kick/ban the cheater right away.

And the saveloc thingy,I think you need a higher level to use it,and I think that Lebowski should make level 3 personnel able to use the saveloc feature,if he wishes to.
    Orga
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 am

Heheee!!!! Who's back! It is nice to see you back again here Manuel!
    Rock Rock Rock Rock
    yazeen
    yazeen

Post  yazeen Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:25 am

3 of them are easy to make

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 pm