Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+3
Defy
Hrvoje
ZeeFighter
7 posters

Application for back to clan (denied)

Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Application for back to clan (denied) Empty Application for back to clan (denied)

Post  Nicolas_Br Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:37 pm

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Gohan, Nick

-Where are you from: Argentina

-How old are you: 22

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Stubby, m60, m4

-how well do you speak english: Pretty good

-When did you start playing vc-mp:  4 years ago

-How often do you play vc-mp:  everyday

-Have you been in a clan before? i was in this clan but for a bad decition i leaved it, sorry for that but better late than never, i leaved the clan 1 month ago (dont remember exactly) but i thinked better i did a mistake i do not care if the clan is inactive , give me another oportunity please!

-Why do you want to join the clan? for the excelent friends i have in this clan, and this clan learned me a lot of things

-Do you play SA:MP? yes, sometimes

give me another oportunity , the last, thanks !!

Application for back to clan (denied) Empty Re: Application for back to clan (denied)

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:45 pm

I missed thou a lot, it was always good to have you around. I'm Very happy to see you back.
    In my opinion you're good enough to be considered as full.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Application for back to clan (denied) Empty Re: Application for back to clan (denied)

Post  ZeeFighter Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:29 pm

That's awesome News, You are Perfect Team mate, skilled, pure AsS by heart Wink . I can't wait to have you Back,Yes for Full Membership Again!
    But in case of the inactivity of leaders, You are our Leader Billy Smile . I requested to Accept Him for Good if possible, Thanks!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Sure, why not? I vote YES, for full membership.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:14 pm

I am actually proud that you put more thought into it rather than just going with the fact that the clan is not active. Yes unconditionally.
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:01 am

its good to see your app again. don't worry we will be active as soon as the server is finished. good that you know that the inactivity is not a problem ..

I vote yes for full. don't fall in that mistake again and good luck !!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Our clan might not be very active right now, but anyway nothing bad has happened at all. You were one of us, and then you left. It happens. But I see you realized the obviousness of the truth.

Friendship is magic!

"Yes" for full.

Good luck!
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:10 pm

BABA1 wrote:I missed thou a lot, it was always good to have you around. I'm Very happy to see you back.
    In my opinion you're good enough to be considered as full.
    Thank you mate !
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:11 pm

ZeeFighter wrote:That's awesome News, You are Perfect Team mate, skilled, pure AsS by heart Wink . I can't wait to have you Back,Yes for Full Membership Again!
    But in case of the inactivity of leaders, You are our Leader Billy Smile . I requested to Accept Him for Good if possible, Thanks!
    thank you dad !! i cant wait for back Very Happy
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:11 pm

Hrvoje wrote:Sure, why not? I vote YES, for full membership.
    thank you Hrvoje !!!
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Defy wrote:I am actually proud that you put more thought into it rather than just going with the fact that the clan is not active. Yes unconditionally.
    thank you mi amor ! te amo !
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Night wrote:its good to see your app again. don't worry we will be active as soon as the server is finished. good that you know that the inactivity is not a problem ..

I vote yes for full. don't fall in that mistake again and good luck !!
    Thank you prince of saiyans !!!!!
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Billy wrote:Our clan might not be very active right now, but anyway nothing bad has happened at all. You were one of us, and then you left. It happens. But I see you realized the obviousness of the truth.

Friendship is magic!

"Yes" for full.

Good luck!
    Thank you Billy !!! that right! Friendship is magic !!!!

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:00 am

Nick you pro spammer but I pro hax0r, I keel you you nub, I hereby Deny your nub app. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:04 am

BABA1 wrote:Nick you pro spammer but I pro hax0r, I keel you you nub, I hereby Deny your nub app. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    you spammer nub -,- im just saying thanks, novato
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:24 am

I went inactive for 6 months and this happens Very Happy . Last time I saw you ingame, you were still a part of us, so seeing this app kinda makes me wanna laugh. But in any case, if someone deserves a second chance in our clan's current state, it's you bro! So welcome back! ( my vote's a HELL-OH-YEAH!) Looking forward to annihilate VCMP with you!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Hey there. I'm seeing that you realized your mistake, I think you shouldn't had left like that in the first place, but things were really inactive at the time you left and apparently you didn't know better, so it's ok. Kinda. Anyways you were always a cool guy and friend, it was nice having you in the clan and it'll be great to have you BAK again.

In addition to that, you worked hard to polish your skills for being a full member when you were a trial, just keep working on your english.

My vote is YES for full!!! Hopefully you'll get accepted soon. But if you had stayed, you wouldn't have to wait now xD
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu May 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Many members, including me voted for you, Nicolas. If I had, lets say, some kind of ''emotional way of thinking", your application would have already been accepted.

Illegally.

Not to mention, that I got messages from some members, that wanted from me to start accepting new applications.

I control my emotions, before they control me.

I have been around since the beginning of this clan. By the way, our clan could have been created in 2008, when Maria, Mick, Naruto and I used to play as a team "SWAT" even without wearing any tag. This is an old clan with well built traditions and rules. Things should not be done frivolously. We've got leaders. I wanna let you know, that I have been trying to contact them.
    I won't go by anyone's side, just will follow the rules instead.

I will have to deny this application.

Don't get me wrong, Nicolas. I hope you understand.
    You can re-apply after a month.

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:06 am