Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+9
Naruto
Lebowski
88nateatx
StyLiSH
KAKAN
Night
Hrvoje
Savior
ZeeFighter
13 posters

tired of waiting!!!!!!!!

Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

tired of waiting!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: tired of waiting!!!!!!!!

Post  Perish Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:49 am

'Operation Revival'? Well, it has got a nice ring to it. Now that at least some of our members are in high spirits to get back in the action, we can emerge as the best in VCMP. Man, I'm looking forward to kicking AsS with y'all.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:11 pm

Count me in as well. I was away again (yeah, you know how it is xD) but now I returned with a wish for kicking A$$ with my mates, just like the old days. Got everything installed here since last year, we just gotta find a nice time and a server to meet, get most of the members there then destroy everything, like Perish I think this is a great time to come BAK and make a name for ourselves. Anyone knows what happened to the other clans? You know, with these stories of clans being dead or accepting noobs, what's going on. Guess the transition to 0.4 affected them in a negative way as well?

And Gamer it's great to see you again, I hope you can install vcmp on your machine and join us soon, so we can polish our skills even more and drive around like before. Stay awesome!

Damn, this is like my 10th or so "I'm BAK" post, but yeah I love making these xD

AsS forever!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:30 am

It's good to have you back, Rar! Things have changed, VU is starting to accept noobs Very Happy. ULK Goes inactive, New clans emerge and UF being one of them is the most active now.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:06 pm

It's good to see you again too Baba, thanks for answering my questions. This is all pretty weird to me, never expected these things to happen to the other clans, I'm just speculating, but maybe they're losing interest in vc:mp, especially after 0.4's release, but really idk what happened to them xD, I just hope our clan stays strong.
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Hey Rara!

Hows things man? Lots of things have changed an so on... Hope we could play together. If i find the time, i got lots of work and school work.
    I finally got a car so as you'd guess I drive around like an explorer. Well anyways when i am done with mt home work i will try to play with all you guys and drive around in the Black and Gold Sabre Turbo listening to 80's Music.

Untill Next Time, Stay Pony!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:20 am