Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+4
Defy
Night
Hrvoje
ZeeFighter
8 posters

Application (closed)

StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Application (closed) Empty Application (closed)

Post  StyLiSH Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:44 pm

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: FaRHaN/StyLiSH

-Where are you from:UAE and some times in Pakistan

-How old are you: 18

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Stubby,m60,m4,ruger,uzi,mp5,ing,colt,rocket,spaz

-how well do you speak english Good

-When did you start playing vc-mp 2009

-How often do you play vc-mp: All my Free Time in a day

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it: was In AsS trial And GOt kicked!

-Why do you want to join the clan?
    Because the clan is full of decent/gud/friendly guys Then Other clans..

-Do you play SA:MP? Yes

Last edited by StyLiSH on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Application (closed) Empty Re: Application (closed)

Post  ZeeFighter Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:27 pm

I vote Yes for Full Membership.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:32 am

Now I can say That u are much improved,,,,Having u in our clan will be a great dignity for us, Btw U Know what are lead-aims, right?...I can't vote for ya but I'll be really glad to see u in our clan!
    U have skills too and English is the thing at which u can improve within no time!

Good luck bro!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:33 pm

YES for full.
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:57 pm

YES for full, you deserve it saiyan !!
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:00 pm

THANKS! ALL
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:08 am

You were blamed for a crime you didn't commit Twice, which has lead you to being kicked twice.You didn't give up, and kept practicing all this time, you , from what I've heard been very active in the server (and also from what I saw) and finally you Sharpened your fighting skills.Now they are not as good as Slayer's , but good enough for you to get in.

My vote is Yes for a Full Membership.

Ya hang in there now.
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:40 am

Good luck Stylish

Last edited by Nicolas_Br on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:16 pm

I saw this app and I was thinking "Hey, didn't I vote for this already?", until I noticed I had voted for a previous one, that had got denied. So as I read through the old app, I noticed how I had been naive, 'cos some time after I had voted things got pretty ugly there and I missed all that happened, until today.

I was more certain about voting for you at that time, but this time, I don't know. You lied to us in the past, tried to fool us, and the previous app helped me remember and see it more clearly, and as I have mentioned before, I can't stand lies. In my opinion, being in a clan is not just about the "member" status, it's about being able to be true friends with the members and have someone to trust in and have good times, it's not just about having someone to play with "on the same side/team", I think there's more to it than just that, and obviously lies don't make any of this better. But as I said, this is just my opinion, I have no idea what are your thoughts on the subject.

Regarding your skills, I knew you were good, but everyone says you got better now, and I'm not arguing with that, because you probably got better since last time, but skills aren't everything.

My problem is with your old hacking incidents, which were inexcusable and never got properly explained, you said a few things on the old app and then everything got confusing, like your brother hacking, getting kills and you posting pictures of the score you got after he left, then you didn't know that he had hacked, but you kept playing and getting kills and posted a topic about it anyways claiming the score all to yourself and saying your high ping helped, it was all poorly explained and I began to doubt about the existence of said brother and also began to think that you never got rid of the hax. Billy also said in your old app that you used to hack often and that it dured a long time, and even though that was a time when we had not yet met, you still denied your acts even then and I was sad to read that. Yes, you stopped hacking now, great, you might even have deleted the trainer or whatever, but my problem there was your lack of honesty with Billy (and with us). The reason why I brought up this subject was because I didn't have a chance to make my point of view clear on it before.

Your english is kinda bad too, it's not terrible but you could improve some more, and I don't know why YoU tYpe THingS lIkE tHiS, bUT It iS hARd 2 reAD.

Don't get me wrong though, all in all, despite all of the above, you were always a good friend Far, and I was disappointed to read your old app and find out about these things, I wish it hadn't been that way. There's no denying that you are a good player and team mate, you are. But seeing what happened BAK there and how you lied to us, it made me suspect you more. But I know you can change.

I'm sorry but I can't give my full vote to someone I don't trust entirely, that old story was too weird and poorly explained to just ignore and forget it like that, doesn't seem right to me. I'll give you YES for a trainer because of that, and I wouldn't vote "no" either because overall you are a nice person. You did let me down but I think you will improve more as a person. My vote probably isn't going to make much difference seeing how everyone voted for full, but even if you get accepted as full, keep working on your personality. Good luck.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:15 am

Dr.Robotnik wrote:I saw this app and I was thinking "Hey, didn't I vote for this already?", until I noticed I had voted for a previous one, that had got denied. So as I read through the old app, I noticed how I had been naive, 'cos some time after I had voted things got pretty ugly there and I missed all that happened, until today.

I was more certain about voting for you at that time, but this time, I don't know. You lied to us in the past, tried to fool us, and the previous app helped me remember and see it more clearly, and as I have mentioned before, I can't stand lies. In my opinion, being in a clan is not just about the "member" status, it's about being able to be true friends with the members and have someone to trust in and have good times, it's not just about having someone to play with "on the same side/team", I think there's more to it than just that, and obviously lies don't make any of this better. But as I said, this is just my opinion, I have no idea what are your thoughts on the subject.

Regarding your skills, I knew you were good, but everyone says you got better now, and I'm not arguing with that, because you probably got better since last time, but skills aren't everything.

My problem is with your old hacking incidents, which were inexcusable and never got properly explained, you said a few things on the old app and then everything got confusing, like your brother hacking, getting kills and you posting pictures of the score you got after he left, then you didn't know that he had hacked, but you kept playing and getting kills and posted a topic about it anyways claiming the score all to yourself and saying your high ping helped, it was all poorly explained and I began to doubt about the existence of said brother and also began to think that you never got rid of the hax. Billy also said in your old app that you used to hack often and that it dured a long time, and even though that was a time when we had not yet met, you still denied your acts even then and I was sad to read that. Yes, you stopped hacking now, great, you might even have deleted the trainer or whatever, but my problem there was your lack of honesty with Billy (and with us). The reason why I brought up this subject was because I didn't have a chance to make my point of view clear on it before.

Your english is kinda bad too, it's not terrible but you could improve some more, and I don't know why YoU tYpe THingS lIkE tHiS, bUT It iS hARd 2 reAD.

Don't get me wrong though, all in all, despite all of the above, you were always a good friend Far, and I was disappointed to read your old app and find out about these things, I wish it hadn't been that way. There's no denying that you are a good player and team mate, you are. But seeing what happened BAK there and how you lied to us, it made me suspect you more. But I know you can change.

I'm sorry but I can't give my full vote to someone I don't trust entirely, that old story was too weird and poorly explained to just ignore and forget it like that, doesn't seem right to me. I'll give you YES for a trainer because of that, and I wouldn't vote "no" either because overall you are a nice person. You did let me down but I think you will improve more as a person. My vote probably isn't going to make much difference seeing how everyone voted for full, but even if you get accepted as full, keep working on your personality. Good luck.

BEcause They All are playing With me Almost And tested me Too .. ANd YOu are Inactive these days THats why you think that i SHould be trainee Well Thanks ..
    And One More Thing.. never Mind But YOur Comment always Hurt me Smile

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:29 am

Hey FaRHaN, Forget the past and live in today! don't care - be fair, U r a nice person, I'm with ya bro don't worry Nothing's bad! Keep Improving and
    Keep pwning!
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:56 am

BABA1 wrote:Hey FaRHaN, Forget the past and live in today! don't care - be fair, U r a nice person, I'm with ya bro don't worry Nothing's bad! Keep Improving and
    Keep pwning!

yeah Wink

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:59 pm

StyLiSH wrote:BEcause They All are playing With me Almost And tested me Too .. ANd YOu are Inactive these days THats why you think that i SHould be trainee Well Thanks ..

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you bro. And it seems like you didn't understand everything I said, I said I didn't vote for full because I lost some trust in you, if it wasn't for that, you bet I would had voted yes for full, yes, even if I hadn't played for some time now, I just had thought I had known you better. But that's not a big deal, no hard feelings, I know you improved and are gonna keep improving, I was just expressing my view on the subject, sorry if I sounded harsh.
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:02 pm

I got what Robo tried to say and I kinda agree with him. I don't know the truth on this cheating story but we should let the past behind. You're a nice guy and have good skills, there is no question on that.

I vote Yes for trainee.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:20 am

Dr.Robotnik wrote:
    StyLiSH wrote:BEcause They All are playing With me Almost And tested me Too .. ANd YOu are Inactive these days THats why you think that i SHould be trainee Well Thanks ..

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you bro. And it seems like you didn't understand everything I said, I said I didn't vote for full because I lost some trust in you, if it wasn't for that, you bet I would had voted yes for full, yes, even if I hadn't played for some time now, I just had thought I had known you better. But that's not a big deal, no hard feelings, I know you improved and are gonna keep improving, I was just expressing my view on the subject, sorry if I sounded harsh.

If YOu can't Vote For Full THen YOu can just type Like this [I vote Yes for Trainee]
    Why you always must Add ur Big shitty comments And make Ppl notice On them Finally Tell me WHat you want ? Every One just forgot the past my app was going fyn And after ur comment I don't know what gonna happen now..

Post  Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:31 am

Me making "big, shitty" comments all the time? Excuse you? This was the first time I talked on this subject (because I missed your last app) and I said that a hundred times, can't you read or something? I had to give an explanation why I voted yes for trainer, I said I was sorry and I was trying to start over on my last post, but you had to act like an ass, I thought you wouldn't get angry like this anymore. Don't make me change my vote.
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:37 pm

He is a very gud guy ,friendly and a genius in fight, his aim is very nice and have great skills.

Its a big and deserved YES for FULL member !
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:44 pm

StyLiSH wrote:If YOu can't Vote For Full THen YOu can just type Like this [I vote Yes for Trainee]
    Why you always must Add ur Big shitty comments
    Do you feel yourself as some kind of highly authorized person who has the holy right to have claims about "The right way for voting"? Just because someone has said something in a different light, that doesn't fit well in your intentions, you said a big insult.
    Who do you think you are?
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:26 am

Close my app..
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:32 am

Closed.

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:47 pm