Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+4
Nicolas_Br
Billy
Lebowski
Slayer
8 posters

Application to enter in the AsS Clan (accepted AsS_T)

Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Application to enter in the AsS Clan (accepted AsS_T) Empty Application to enter in the AsS Clan (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Nicolas_Br Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:56 pm

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Nicolas_Br  ;  Gohan_Br

-Where are you from: Argentina

-How old are you: 20

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Stubby, m60

-how well do you speak english: Pretty good

-When did you start playing vc-mp:  2 years ago

-How often do you play vc-mp:  everyday

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you leave it. : yes i was, in the H2o clan , its because i was a noob in this moment and a guy offered me to enter in this clan , and i did it , i leave it because honestly it is a senseless clan.

-Why do you want to join the clan? because i made friends in the clan, and they saw i am pretty good player and one member offered me to enter in the clan and i love idea! i think the AsS are an excellent clan.

-Do you play SA:MP? yes, sometimes

Last edited by Nicolas_Br on Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Slayer
    Slayer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Application to enter in the AsS Clan (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: Application to enter in the AsS Clan (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Slayer Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:42 pm

[AsS_T], his skills seem good to me, maybe he needs to jump less but his aim is nice. He does a mistake here and there when it comes to speaking english but overall it's fine.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Application to enter in the AsS Clan (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: Application to enter in the AsS Clan (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Lebowski Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Application to enter in the AsS Clan (accepted AsS_T) Screen10

Nicolas, why are you wearing the [AsS] tag in another server? You were not accepted yet. Not only that, you were pretending to be a FULL [AsS] member!
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:12 pm

Lebowski wrote:Nicolas, why are you wearing the [AsS] tag in another server? You were not accepted yet. Not only that, you were pretending to be a FULL [AsS] member!
    well, sorry i gave him that idea i did'nt know that!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Lebowski wrote:Nicolas, why are you wearing the [AsS] tag in another server? You were not accepted yet. Not only that, you were pretending to be a FULL [AsS] member!
    This is bad, Nicolas. After having all those fights with you, I was about to vote positively for you. Now I am taking my vote back. How will you explain this?
    Good job, Mick!
    ZeeFighter wrote:well, sorry i gave him that idea i did'nt know that!
    You gave him that idea Question Question Question  To wear the tag??? What's going on here?
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:27 pm

we just go to what server for 3 minutes in AsS tag! i did'nt know that he can't use that tag in other server!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:36 pm

ZeeFighter wrote:we just go to what server for 3 minutes in AsS tag! i did'nt know that he can't use that tag in other server!
    No one else except our legitimately accepted members has the right to wear our tag. Nor for three minutes, nor for three seconds! Never incite random players to do ridiculous things, Zee!
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 pm

yeah! sorry that's my mistake!
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:46 pm

Billy wrote:
    ZeeFighter wrote:we just go to what server for 3 minutes in AsS tag! i did'nt know that he can't use that tag in other server!
    No one else except our legitimately accepted members has the right to wear our tag. Nor for three minutes, nor for three seconds! Never incite random players to do ridiculous things, Zee!
    Really sorry, not scold Zee, he did not know, forgive me!! not do it anymore
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Nicolas_Br wrote:Really sorry, not scold Zee, he did not know, forgive me!! not do it anymore
    Thanks for your favor for me Nicloas, But they have Rights to scold me because now i am one of them.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:35 pm

I've been thinking about something. On the one hand you say you've left the [H2o] clan. On the other hand you still wear their tag. When someone applies, we expect, that the person in question is free. (never been in a clan before, or left their clan). Why haven't you removed the [H2o] tag from your nick yet? You cannot spin and reel at the same time.
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Billy wrote:I've been thinking about something. On the one hand you say you've left the [H2o] clan. On the other hand you still wear their tag. When someone applies, we expect, that the person in question is free. (never been in a clan before, or left their clan). Why haven't you removed the [H2o] tag from your nick yet? You cannot spin and reel at the same time.
    you're right, i take away the tag of h2o now
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:54 am

He Is a Gud and Friendly Guy He is GUd In Fight Just Need To less Jumps As Slayer Said I Think He Deserve IT Smile
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Post  ZeeFighter Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:30 am

You are Good in Fight and your attitude is also good and your Aim is really nice so its a Yes for AsS_T from me. Smile
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:35 pm

I heard the story from zee
    it was zee's idea and zee's fault cuz he don't know the rules ..so I will vote for nicolas

yes for [AsS_T]
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:54 am

This application didn't start good for you, Nicolas. We've seen what happened. Wearing the [AsS] tag by you was a mistake. Due to this, I had to keep my vote for a while, and to think again. Well, you did it once, but I see you realize your mistake. You play often, you are a good fighter, and you also seem to be a good person.
    Here is a Yes from me for [AsS_T], Nicolas. Good luck!
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:03 am

I agree with Billy. Yes for AsS_T.
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:55 am

Slayer wrote:[AsS_T], his skills seem good to me, maybe he needs to jump less but his aim is nice. He does a mistake here and there when it comes to speaking english but overall it's fine.
    Thank you Slayer Smile
    StyLiSH wrote:He Is a Gud and Friendly Guy He is GUd In Fight Just Need To less Jumps As Slayer Said I Think He Deserve IT Smile
    Thanks Stylish Smile
    ZeeFighter wrote:You are Good in Fight and your attitude is also good and your Aim is really nice so its a Yes for AsS_T from me. Smile
    Thanks Zee Smile
    Billy wrote:This application didn't start good for you, Nicolas. We've seen what happened. Wearing the [AsS] tag by you was a mistake. Due to this, I had to keep my vote for a while, and to think again. Well, you did it once, but I see you realize your mistake. You play often, you are a good fighter, and you also seem to be a good person.
    Here is a Yes from me for [AsS_T], Nicolas. Good luck!
    Thanks Billy ! Smile
    Lebowski wrote:I agree with Billy. Yes for AsS_T.
    Thank you Lebowski ! Smile
    Night wrote:I heard the story from zee
    it was zee's idea and zee's fault cuz he don't know the rules ..so I will vote for nicolas

yes for [AsS_T]
    Thank you Night Smile
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:33 pm

He's Strong,Fast but Little too much of of a jumper, but I got fascinated by his accuracy which could be a great threat for nabs in the future
    I Vote Yes for Trial.
    Welcome.
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Defy wrote:He's Strong,Fast but Little too much of of a jumper, but I got fascinated by his accuracy which could be a great threat for nabs in the future
    I Vote Yes for Trial.
    Welcome.
    Thanks Defy ! Smile Smile
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Some things went wrong along the way...
    But...all's well that ends well!

Your application has been accepted, Nicolas_Br. Feel free to wear the [AsS_T] tag. Have fun!

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:35 am