Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+3
88nateatx
Defy
Kittrell
7 posters

Leaving AsS

Kittrell
    Kittrell

Leaving AsS Empty Leaving AsS

Post  Kittrell Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Hello my fellow AsS members, I will be leaving the clan to join another. I had a good run. Nice kind players in the group and you won't need me to stay strong. Smile I will still play on Lebowski's server, just with a new tag. You'll know its me. Thanks

Regards,
    Kittrell
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Leaving AsS Empty Re: Leaving AsS

Post  Defy Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Sir,you forgot some stuff in your hotel room nr 5.Here are the keys

Post  Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Please lock the doors when leaving,and make sure everything is in it's place and that you packed up whatever is yours before you go.
    Bon voyage!
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Sorry that you didnt find your stay at Ocean View a most pleasant one, do exactly what that pony said, and be at checkout by 10:00 AM
    Any later will be $20 extra.

Goodbye and tell your friends!

Leaving AsS Ajsmug10

Last edited by 88nateatx on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:15 am

Very Happy Thank you, here are your keys, and might want to check on the kitchen. Smells like something died in there. Bye! Bon Voyage, Audios. Flush the toilet too, haven't flushed that baby since I moved in...
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:21 am

Kittrell wrote:Very Happy Thank you, here are your keys, and might want to check on the kitchen. Smells like something died in there. Bye! Bon Voyage, Audios. Flush the toilet too, haven't flushed that baby since I moved in...
    What I had in mind is that it's very inpolite to say that you been in this clan just to check it out....Like in hotel room:You had enough,now you going home and on next vacation you are going to visit another Hotel,that's just i dunno what to say....
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 am

Bye, ya'll miss me...
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:58 am

well have fun Kittrell i will miss ya.
    oh and before i go here take the keys to the car, remember always keep the K.I.T.T. in running condition, he will help ya when you need it and remember, try not to hit as many walls because as you know "he's kinda gettin old heh"
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 am

Well, you made your choice. I hope you had fun with us all this time.
    Farewell!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 am

Wise words Defy,I never understood why he wanted to be one of us either.Now he's gonna find another clan and do the same to them.I guess that's what troublemakers do,just look how polite is his goodbye.

Last edited by Dr.Robotnik on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:06 pm

I have to leave because something bad is going to happen. I can only talk to lebowski about this because there's nothing you can do. I dont want to leave though Sad Have a good time everyone
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Alright, this whole situation's gone to far, it ends here and now.
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:33 pm

I'm going to stay in the clan! Billy showed me something good, he convinced me. I'm going to have a chat with lebowski about this. I may have been just an AsS_T but this clan is grateful to me, and Billy asked me for my last words of leaving, and spoke words from my heart.

I'll finish it off. I was once an AsS member, as I leave I will still have memory, do not sorrow for my leaving. It wont be forever just wait for my returnal. As I come back you will see that it wasn't for all eternity, the members of the group have left a burn in me. AsS Forever. -Kittrell
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 pm

hey its good to know that your gonna stay

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:00 pm

In all honesty,this sucks ass.It's just corny bullshit.You were already in other clan and now you're back,just like that,AsS forever and all that shit,and got the support of two members.I hope not everyone is blind to see and understand what I mean.It's the hotel metaphore in it's fullest extent,and nopony notices it?? This is like the 666th time you screw up,and as usual,you go away unpunished,like if nothing had happened.Then a few more days later,you'll just screw up again and nothing will happen to you.If I were the owner if this hotel,no way I would give you the keys again.

Gamer,Billy,really? I expected so much from you guys... I thought you would know about what he did earlier,I know you two are good people with a big heart,but just take a look at all the other times he screwed up things.Now he comes back,say some cheesy things like if he actually were someone important and you guys go along like if he invented the wheel?Meh.I can only hope you two open your eyes and rethink.In the mid time,I'll be waiting for justice to be done before I have to do it myself.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Robo, maybe you remember, that in past I really have tried to prevent some people to leave the clan, and those topics can be seen. Yes, there are some people which say: "I am gonna leave the clan", and then, a few days later the same people say: "I am gonna stay in the clan". I've always wanted our clan to be strong enough, and with having stable reputation, and staid people. With all these my actions I've been trying to help to those people to build stronger character. But in time, little by little I can feel, that I am getting tired of this. Hm, there is something else, I haven’t tried to convince Kittrel to stay in the clan. I actually got a bit surprised after I read this here. My talk with him was about the list of clan members. We know, that If someone has left the clan, he/she has to be removed from the list. Well, since Maria is absent, I can do it. But once I've done it, I don't want to add someone later again, if he/she has eventually has changed his/her decision, or if some kiddy has even wept because of changing his/her thinking. That is an useless work, and I don't want to spend a bunch of my time with doing pointless things.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Sorry Billy,I had misuderstood  OoPs
    Well,you have a point there,sometimes we have to help people to make their decisions,and in your case,you have to because if someone leaves you'll have to update the list,then if they decide to come back you'll have to alter it again... I understand now,and yes,I remember that you (and even me) have tried to help our friends make up their mind if they would or would not stay in the clan.
    I was just,let's say,angry thinking he would be back just like that and you know the rest,so I might have pointed out in a somewhat rude way towards Billy and Gamer,sorry about that guys.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Though it is annoying when people post that they're going to leave but end up staying anyways. ( NOT saying I wanna see them leave, just pointing out how annoying it can be. )
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Well its good that you understand why i had done that and its ok, everyone makes mistakes
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Robot, I think you want me gone. Really rude. You and Nate, act very strange around me. Even in Nate's server. Because that's the area you dont have to act "good" because your not in Lebowski's server. I dont mind, keep holding grudges on me forever, oh wait... You won't remember me in 20 years at the most.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Kittrell wrote:Robot, I think you want me gone. Really rude. You and Nate, act very strange around me. Even in Nate's server. Because that's the area you dont have to act "good" because your not in Lebowski's server. I dont mind, keep holding grudges on me forever, oh wait... You won't remember me in 20 years at the most.

Listen, maybe it's rude what Robo said, I was always on your side when they were some discuscions about you, but now, I am not on your side. For other people wich wanted to leave the clan, and then few days later they stayed in.... This is not same. Other people weren't in other clan in those days. Kittrell is already. And now he wants to be back without applications, etc... Listen, I think you are out of clan already, without that on forum that is saying you are still AsS_T menber. Man think one more time, you can just leave and get back after a day!!! I am not the smartest here, but I know that things are not going (and it wont even) in that way. For me you are out, whatever others say.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Gamer wrote:Well its good that you understand why i had done that and its ok, everyone makes mistakes
    Yeah Gamer,the problem is when people make too much mistakes.

Kittrell wrote:Robot, I think you want me gone. Really rude. You and Nate, act very strange around me. Even in Nate's server. Because that's the area you dont have to act "good" because your not in Lebowski's server. I dont mind, keep holding grudges on me forever, oh wait... You won't remember me in 20 years at the most.
    I'm not holding grudges about what happened so long ago,I was referring to other past and recent things,not only that.Well,yeah,it does seem I want you out,and I kinda do,because you lack commitment along other pre-requisites,without mentioning you're kinda willing to trick us into thinking nothing wrong happened on your part.I think you only got in because admins wanted to be nice and give you a chance,after like 3 failed applications,so they let you in and now look what happened.People change,they said.

Hrvoje wrote:Listen, maybe it's rude what Robo said, I was always on your side when they were some discuscions about you, but now, I am not on your side. For other people wich wanted to leave the clan, and then few days later they stayed in.... This is not same. Other people weren't in other clan in those days. Kittrell is already. And now he wants to be back without applications, etc... Listen, I think you are out of clan already, without that on forum that is saying you are still AsS_T menber. Man think one more time, you can just leave and get back after a day!!! I am not the smartest here, but I know that things are not going (and it wont even) in that way. For me you are out, whatever others say.
    Yeah,he was already in other clan,seemed like he wanted to get out of here as soon as possible for whatever reason,then he changed his mind and struck us like a lightning wishing to come back.Go figure.
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:39 am

Anyways bye, I gotta go because I'm busy with other things and I got to worry about them when this is just a small goodbye but a new beginning. I don't like change I know and this place is just not active anymore.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:58 am