Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

2 posters

Playing GTA 4 Multiplayer with GTAMissions

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Playing GTA 4 Multiplayer with GTAMissions  Empty Playing GTA 4 Multiplayer with GTAMissions

Post  Hrvoje Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:41 pm

In October 15, 2011, there was GTAMissions event for GTA 4 Multiplayer, and I signed in to it:

Event was awesome! Very Happy I am glad that I played it. Here is video of it (made by GTAMissions (his real name is Boner Jones)), and my name is hrvoje37 there. Enjoy!

P.s: I left at half of that event, so you wouldn't see me in all parts of it, and it was all because of my stupid connection!!!!! :

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Playing GTA 4 Multiplayer with GTAMissions  Empty Re: Playing GTA 4 Multiplayer with GTAMissions

Post  Grugi Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:29 pm

It seems that this event was fun... maybe when I get a better PC I can play GTA IV multiplayer! Razz
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Playing GTA 4 Multiplayer with GTAMissions  Empty Re: Playing GTA 4 Multiplayer with GTAMissions

Post  Hrvoje Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:53 am

And if you got it Grugi, I cant wait to play with you!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:25 pm