Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

UNban me please

iLove2KillNoobs

UNban me please Empty UNban me please

Post  iLove2KillNoobs Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Today I joined the Lebowski server and was banned after about 5 minutes. I didn't say any curse words or anything rude or insulting. 88nateatx just banned me for no reason at all. You can even check the logs, you will see that I never abused anyone... I WAS BEHAVING VERY WELL.

And if Lebowski is reading this, why would you give admin powers to kids? They end up abusing it and throwing teenage tantrums.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

UNban me please Empty Re: UNban me please

Post  88nateatx Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:21 pm

iLove2KillNoobs wrote:Today I joined the Lebowski server and was banned after about 5 minutes. I didn't say any curse words or anything rude or insulting. 88nateatx just banned me for no reason at all. You can even check the logs, you will see that I never abused anyone... I WAS BEHAVING VERY HORRIBLY.

And if Lebowski is reading this, why would you give admin powers to People who know what they're doing? They end up doing their job very well and I feel like throwing teenage tantrums.

Banned?
    I kicked ya once or twice, but never banned ya.
    You deserve to be banned though.
    You have a complete lack of respect, Robo was there too, you could even ask him.

Anyways, Lebowski, Before ya freak out, I have to Defend the server, if I dont, who will? He broke rule 1 too many times to count.
    Why bother having rules if no on's gonna Enforce it?
    Just think about that.
    iLove2KillNoobs

Post  iLove2KillNoobs Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Ok I have just found out that I wasn't banned. I had some trouble getting into the server after being kicked, so I assumed I was banned.

And please stop lying 88nate. "I kicked ya once or twice..."

You KNOW that you kicked me twice, stop pretending that you don't remember. You kicked me twice for absolutely no reason.

Also, I had a complete lack of respect? OH WE CAN ASK ROBO COS HE WAS THERE TOO??? How is that good evidence? Of curse Robo will just back you up.

Check the logs and you will see that I didn't abuse, and in fact 88nateatx abused his admin powers. You should take the admin powers from him before he abuses the system again. He needs to learn restraint and discipline. Of course, this is WAAAY too much to learn for a 14 year old. I think it is a big mistake Lebowski, to hand over admin power to a bunch of children.

Please look into the situation and deal with 88nateatx. Check the logs, I did nothing to warrant being kicked TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!
    iLove2KillNoobs

Post  iLove2KillNoobs Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:38 pm

I think the first excuse for kicking me was that I was lagging, even though my ping was only 150, and in fact there were other people on the server with a ping of 250. (robo)
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 pm

So I kicked ya Twice, so what? Cry me a river, You're an asshole! No one here really likes you at all.
    You were kicked for being in Direct violation of Rule #1! No Respect, people...just no damn respect.

And Lebowski, What's the point of having "Respect Players" as a rule if we are not allowed to enforce it?
    I remember when no assholes such as him, would join. We could actually have some pretty great times in that server! But then they started joining, and no one was enforcing the rules, then the drama slowly builds up, and up, and up, and UP! Now look at the sorry state we're in now! Please Lebowski, think, Do you really want people like him giving the Lebowski Server a bad name? HELL NO! Evil or Very Mad
    Just really think about it, Lebowski, think.
    If we start enforcing the rules, and I mean REALLY Enforcing, then things will go back the the way it was! That's all the members want really, that's all. Because no one should have to put up with guys like..like This guy! Thank you, Lebowski.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Of course Nate had a reason,this guy has been annoying us for a long time now,and that's the reason why he got kicked: No manners and no respect.I too remember when the server didn't had people like him,and it was good.People should enforce the rules,I always thought rule 1 was useless,no one did a thing about it and everyone broke it.Nate had a good reason for kicking him,and I would had done the same.
    iLove2KillNoobs

Post  iLove2KillNoobs Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 pm

I didn't break any rules today.

Check the logs.

I was kicked because 88nateatx cannot be trusted with admin powers, due to him being a child.

Actually are there any admins here who are not children? Anyone over 18 at all?
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:21 pm

iLove2KillNoobs wrote:I didn't break any rules today.

Check the logs.

I was kicked because 88nateatx cannot be trusted with admin powers, due to him being a child.

Actually are there any admins here who are not children? Anyone over 18 at all?

Yea, the check the log, all the evidence is in there, You're digging yourself into an even bigger hole, not very wise. I may be 14, But I am much more mature than you Razz
    iLove2KillNoobs

Post  iLove2KillNoobs Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:24 pm

88nate

Please post the log so we can look at it.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:51 pm

iLove2KillNoobs wrote:88nate

Please post the log so we can look at it.

You're gunna have to ask Lebowski, it's his server.
    StoneCold
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  StoneCold Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:25 pm

How old r u iLove2KillNoobs?
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Here's the log. It doesn't show up well pasted from the database. He kicked you twice because you were disrespectful.

ReportID Reporter Reportee IP Report Time Severity
    1152 [AsS]88nateatx iLove2KillNoobs 194.46.240.153 KICKED for Say that again..I dare ya. Sun Oct 02 12:07:36 3
    1153 [AsS]88nateatx iLove2KillNoobs 194.46.240.153 KICKED for Learn some manners. Sun Oct 02 12:10:18 3
    iLove2KillNoobs

Post  iLove2KillNoobs Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 am

Lebowski wrote:Here's the log. It doesn't show up well pasted from the database. He kicked you twice because you were disrespectful.

ReportID Reporter Reportee IP Report Time Severity
    1152 [AsS]88nateatx iLove2KillNoobs 194.46.240.153 KICKED for Say that again..I dare ya. Sun Oct 02 12:07:36 3
    1153 [AsS]88nateatx iLove2KillNoobs 194.46.240.153 KICKED for Learn some manners. Sun Oct 02 12:10:18 3

Can you post up the full log? How was I disrespectful?
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Stop wasting my time.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:46 am

iLove2KillNoobs wrote:Actually are there any admins here who are not children? Anyone over 18 at all?
    You also said we are a bunch of children. Let me refresh your memory. When I asked you about your age, you told me you have 12 years. Next day you told me you have 22 years. Isn't this a childish deed? We may be in the middle of puberty, but you are in the beginning of it, kiddo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content