Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

GTA Vice City: Malibu's Shootout Gallery

Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Location : Liberty City, NY Status:YOU'VE CHECKED THE WRONG PROFILE FOOL!

GTA Vice City: Malibu's Shootout Gallery Empty GTA Vice City: Malibu's Shootout Gallery

Post  Bryant Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 pm

I made a vid in Youtube showing a nice trick to help train [AsS] trainee members to improve accuracy and speed in shooting(such as myself). Check the video below Smile

Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTA Vice City: Malibu's Shootout Gallery Empty Re: GTA Vice City: Malibu's Shootout Gallery

Post  Lebowski Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Cool!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

GTA Vice City: Malibu's Shootout Gallery Empty Re: GTA Vice City: Malibu's Shootout Gallery

Post  Hrvoje Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 am

This is fun. Very Happy And BTW. you play multiplayer with joypad too?
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:10 am

Yet you are the only member,who thinks that he needs to increase his accuracy by shooting cops in singleplayer.Your trick may be good,but still any hostile enemies can come to you.Even if they can't pass your shots they can still throw a grenade,molotov coctail,fire an RPG round or eventualy use the flamethrover,which works trough walls.I think that trainee's and full members(well that's what I think)needs more space to train,and making as much fights as posible,to understand their mistakes,what they did wrong and where they need improvr in.I realy don't think that shooting cops gonna give you any train since players in vcmp will not be so easy to kill,since they move fast and can get you killed very fast.Well I believe that's all I wanted to say,and thinking that vcmp is best place to train

If you think that SP gonna help you,go and train hard,what I said above was only my opinion.

Good luck!

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 am

I agree with Defy,that's too easy,and players in VC:MP lag,that's why it's hard to kill them.I think killing the cops can actually help,but only in wider spaces,and when you're not hiding and using a glitch to kill enemies :p
    I think you need "real" training in VC:MP itself,with players that lag and all that stuff,so you 'll get the feel of it.But I still liked your technique,it's almost useless but I liked it.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 am

I liked the video and the fire lol it was cool, but I agree with Defy And Robot. Unlike VC-MP players, in VC single cops are stupid, not fast and it's very easy to kill them (especially when you're hiding Razz). When you're playing VC-MP you have to deal with real people who are more intelligent, tricky, faster...etc.
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Location : Liberty City, NY Status:YOU'VE CHECKED THE WRONG PROFILE FOOL!

Post  Bryant Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:18 pm

A brilliant observation of all 3 of you but I never stated about it will improve evasive or survival skills. Just ACCURACY and SPEED with the gun and yes I am well aware about this issue.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 pm