Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

BETA GTA 3, VC, SA AND 4 WERE BETTER THAN FINAL VERSIONS OF THAT GAMES!!!!!

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

BETA GTA 3, VC, SA AND 4  WERE BETTER THAN FINAL VERSIONS OF THAT GAMES!!!!! Empty BETA GTA 3, VC, SA AND 4 WERE BETTER THAN FINAL VERSIONS OF THAT GAMES!!!!!

Post  Hrvoje Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 am

Here are some BETA GTA 3, VC, SA and 4. Tell me after you watch them, are they better than final version.

There are others BETA GTA videos, put I post the most played GTA-s.

Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

BETA GTA 3, VC, SA AND 4  WERE BETTER THAN FINAL VERSIONS OF THAT GAMES!!!!! Empty Re: BETA GTA 3, VC, SA AND 4 WERE BETTER THAN FINAL VERSIONS OF THAT GAMES!!!!!

Post  Maria Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:51 am

I liked GTA VC Beta swat guys, they looked much better! Smile
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

BETA GTA 3, VC, SA AND 4  WERE BETTER THAN FINAL VERSIONS OF THAT GAMES!!!!! Empty Re: BETA GTA 3, VC, SA AND 4 WERE BETTER THAN FINAL VERSIONS OF THAT GAMES!!!!!

Post  Hrvoje Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Maria wrote:I liked GTA VC Beta swat guys, they looked much better! Smile

Yes, everything looked better to me. I wish that all BETA-s of this games exists as final version. This is really rare moment when I say FUCK YOU! to Rockstar.
    Why they cant keep the things from BETA?? Not fair.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 am

Well Hrvoje,if it wasn't for Rockstar,no GTA games would have been released at all,and sometimes,the game developers actually have reasons to remove extra features on those games.Sony Computer Entertainment made an agreement with Rockstar Gamers,which stated that all the GTAs would be first released for the PlayStation2,a game console that poses limitations not posed by modern PCs,and due to that,the developers had to remove a few things here and there so the game would work correctly on that system,and after that,it is modified just a bit to work on other consoles and PCs.GTA SA is the game with most removed content,it was going to be released in 2 discs,however,the developers decided to release it in just one disc,which explains why so much stuff has been removed.The original strategy guide for SA stated that it would have more than 400 different vehicles and more than 100 weapons,and the vehicles and weapons found in that game doesn't even reach the half of the half of these numbers!I assume the developers didn't even begin work on all of these.Also in SA,you would have to hotwire the engine of the car you would steal,but it was removed due to flaws in the PS2's hardware ,and then,when ported to other systems,GTA SA was still the same it was on the PS2,and the removed stuff just for that system wasn't introduced on other systems too,maybe because the developers had lost all of their work,and they didn't want to do it all again,or maybe they forgot to re-add them.
    Sometimes they remove extra features because they are glitchy,and/or make the game crash.Most often a game struggles to meet a deadline,and by then,by all means the game must be finished and ready to go,and in order to that happen,they scrap the game features they were currently working on,leaving the game only with the things they finished working on.Anyways,I have to agree that the number of scrapped features in these games is way too big,specially in SA,and it would be really nice to have them,but unfortunately,the developers removed them due to issues,or they just changed the existing and made it look different,the SWAT guys for example.Having beta the beta versions would be really rad,I have toa dmit that,but we will have to wait to see if some beta game is gonna show up...
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:50 am

Yes Robo, I agree with that.

But I want one thing from GTA 3 Beta.

Well, before 11/9/2011 (terrorist attack on New York), in beta, there was the guy named DARKEL with his missions.

After searching the internet, I realized that if Darkel is in final version of GTA 3, he will have the best missions of GTA 3.

Well, I think he had about 13 missions (not sure), but here are 3 missions I know about.

Well, in one mission, you had to attract people with ice-cream van and then blow it up.

Well, in another mission, you had to pick up children with school bus, drive them to school and then blow up that bus with children in bus (maybe then blow up the school too).

Well, in his another mission, you have to crash with DODO into Donalds Love building (similar like terrorist attack in 11/9/2011.)

Then I realized that he was trying to kill Claude xD. That is first thing why they removed the Darkel from game.

Second thing is that terrorist attack on New York, because his missions were in terrorist style.

Well, thats all I know for now, If I get more information, I will tell that.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:21 am

You are right,GTA 3 had some of it's content removed due to the terrorist attack of 09/11/2001 (By the way,you're mistaken 10 yars in the date of the attack).The police cars of GTA 3 were blue in the beginning,much like the ones from New York,and they even had the same liveryes,but they were changed due to terrorist attacks too.And in the beta GTA SA,the police bike was called "911"(the police's phone number in the US)but it was changed because of the date of the terrorist attack.
    I think they changed some other minor stuff in GTA 3 due to the attacks too,but I'm not sure about what.
    *ThE*
    *ThE*

Post  *ThE* Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:43 am

some gta3 beta missions:

Darkel:
    1.To blow up a Schoolbus full of high schoolers. This mission was called Child's Play.
    2.To lure kids to an Ice Cream Van and then blow it up. This mission is called I Scream, You Scream and it's giffen to El Burro.
    3.To blow up a highschool building. This mission was called School's Out.
    4. To blow up 13 cars. This mission was called RAMPAGE!!!
    5.To burn people alive with a Flame Thrower. This mission is called Trial By Fire and it's giffen to El Burro.
    6.To bomb the Stadium on Staunton Island with a Dodo because Darkel's favorite football team has lost the game. This mission was called Stadium Flight Fright.
    7.To bomb the airport with a Dodo. This mission was called Flight Delay.
    8.To fly a Dodo into the Love Media building to destroy it and killing Donald Love. This mission was called Love Hurts.

Curtly:

1.A thief stole Curtly's package, so he wants you to kill him and get his package back. this mission was called Give It Back.
    2.To protect the Head Radio DJ Tom Novy from a maffia attack. This mission is called Head Radio Protection
    3.Curtly is sick of Darkel's terrorist actions, so he wants you to kill Darkel. This mission was called So Long Darkel.

all beta missions i know...
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:03 am

*ThE* wrote:
    Curtly:

1.A thief stole Curtly's package, so he wants you to kill him and get his package back. this mission was called Give It Back.
    2.To protect the Head Radio DJ Tom Novy from a maffia attack. This mission is called Head Radio Protection
    3.Curtly is sick of Darkel's terrorist actions, so he wants you to kill Darkel. This mission was called So Long Darkel.

Yes, but thats wrong. Curtly didnt gave the missions Very Happy
    *ThE*
    *ThE*

Post  *ThE* Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:40 am

if he didnt gave the missions then why he was added? i think he gave missions

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:34 am