Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

2 posters

Some kind of "bug" (I think) on server

Rodrigo

Some kind of "bug" (I think) on server Empty Some kind of "bug" (I think) on server

Post  Rodrigo Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:31 pm

I have to report something like a horrible "bug" on server.

When are 12 palyers on Lebowski Server, the server gets crazy and lagger, all players teleporting for unpredictel places (they don't walk/run they teleport or something like that), that is what happens to me.
    I can't play when there are 12 (or more) players ONLINE Crying or Very sad .
    I will try to record a video.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Some kind of "bug" (I think) on server Empty Re: Some kind of "bug" (I think) on server

Post  Maria Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 am

You're not the only one facing this problem Rodrigo. It happens to me sometimes too! When the server is crowded (more than 15 player), some players start lagging so bad, timing out, and they seem like running into walls and also, their pings get high which makes it hard for me to kill them with weapons, therefore I drive by or use the hunter. This is not a bug Rodrigo, I think it's just a connection problem. And this doesn't happen only on Lebowski server, whereas on other servers too, I already heard many players complaining about that...
    Rodrigo

Some kind of "bug" (I think) on server Empty Re: Some kind of "bug" (I think) on server

Post  Rodrigo Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Oh Ok, I just wanted an explanation. Thanks Maria. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:21 am