Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+2
Ice_Queen
RANA_SuNNyyy
6 posters

wana join AsS clan ...... (accepted AsS_T)

RANA_SuNNyyy
    RANA_SuNNyyy

wana join AsS clan ...... (accepted AsS_T) Empty wana join AsS clan ...... (accepted AsS_T)

Post  RANA_SuNNyyy Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:32 am

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: RANA_Sunnyyy

-Where are you from: Pakistan

-How old are you: 16

-Your gender: Male

-Your favourite weapons: m6,m4,spa,bb n espacially tec for lagging hehe!

-How well do you speak english: quite well

-When did you start playing vc-mp: i m playing this game for 7 months....

-How often do you play vc-mp: round about 3 to 4 hours per day

-Have u you been in a clan before?If yes tell us which clan and why did you leave it.
    no m joining the clan for the first time in my all time at vc -mp..

-why do you want to join this clan? because i love ass members and want to join them....hehe!  actually i want to become an assassin and i will try hard to become a perfect assassin yet i m  good enough to become an assassin.......thanx!

-Do you play SA:MP? no i don't play SA:MP , i like it......but VC:MP is preferrable ....  Very Happy  I love you
    Ice_Queen
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

wana join AsS clan ...... (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: wana join AsS clan ...... (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Ice_Queen Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello! They don't wanna give you a chance to join the clan Question Pooooor guy....Here's a yes for an [AsS_T] member from me!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

wana join AsS clan ...... (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: wana join AsS clan ...... (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Hrvoje Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Yes for [AsS_T]! He is a good guy and figter.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:59 pm

You are changing you behavior RANA,and that's good.
    I'm gonna be nice this time,and give you a YES for a trial.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 pm

If someone had asked me a month ago, about giving my vote for Rana, I would surely take a such question as a ridiculous joke. He'd even gone too far, wearing the [AsS] tag without to be accepted as one of us. Besides, everyone knows, Rana was notorious, because of his dumb acts. All these things made me to think much time, before I take my decision. Contrary to my expectation, I found Rana's finally begun to change himself. I watched him last days, but this time he didn't curse me as he did many times early. We even did some battles as teammates against NINO. I was looking for some explanation about those Rana's earlier acts. I can not surely say, but maybe he's thought, that his vulgarity makes him intensely attractive, during the game. Apparently he's been in mistake. Good thing, he tends to realize (I hope), what is good, and what is wrong lately.
    He did apologize to whole us clan. It seems somehow, he might be not that bad person.

I am going to give him “Yes” for an [AsS_T] member.

Anyway, [AsS_T] is not [AsS] yet. Rana may be accepted as a trial member, but If he doesn't behave decently, he will be removed according the rules. But let's give him a chance first.

Rana climbs four points ahead in vote. I appeal to other our members to give their vote about Rana's candidature. Please vote conscientiously, and feel free to give him "Yes", or "No". That is the democracy.

Good luck, Rana!
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:53 am

I decided to give him a yes as an [AsS_T], but I got my eye on you, if you are to break any of the rules stated here and in the AsS info section of the forum:

★ Be respectful, and remember that you represent the Assassins Secret Society clan.
    ★ Any kind of hacks is NOT allowed.
    ★ Hunters, Sea Sparrows, drive by killings are allowed since we play mostly on the Lebowski server, but when you join other servers you have to respect their rules.
    ★You have to be good in using weapons especially Stubby, Spaz, M60, M4
    ★ Any member who plays without wearing the AsS tag will be in a real trouble.
    ★Don't change your nickname without telling the clan leaders.

If you break these rules, you will be kicked from the clan.

Quoted by: Ice Queen
    A post of it can also be found here: https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t173-ass-clan-rules

If you, the accused are to break any of these rules, then you could, should, and would be kicked from the clan.

Good Luck!

-88nateatx, Attorney At Law

Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 am

Yes for [AsS_T]
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:43 am

Well, after Rana got enough votes, I am going to say:

Your application as a trial member is accepted RANA_SuNNyyy, feel free to wear the [AsS_T] tag.

By the way, you should change your nickname, Rana. You can not write it as "[AsS_T]RANA_SuNNyyy", that's too long. Make it shorter, please!

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:34 am