Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+6
Maria
Amin
Lebowski
Hrvoje
Defy
Billy
10 posters

About evading with using "pause" in the game

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

About evading with using "pause" in the game Empty About evading with using "pause" in the game

Post  Billy Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:17 pm

I was on the server today, and there was a player with nickname Turkish_GUY*. I was chasing him with the Hunter, but when I was close to kill him, he was using "pause" to protect himself from the death. That was very annoying. He did it at least 4 times. Last time he did it to protect himself from our weapons. We were together with Dr. Robotnik. With using this trick, he takes an unfair advantage.
    I'd like to know your opinion. What do you think about this type of evading?

Last edited by Billy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

About evading with using "pause" in the game Empty Re: About evading with using "pause" in the game

Post  Defy Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Well i think that its realy anoying
    Some people say ,,brb,, or ,,afk,, and then usualy pause the game and leaving keybord for a few seconds,but doing it on purpose is not very nice....

About evading with using "pause" in the game Empty Re: About evading with using "pause" in the game

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:19 pm

To be honest,I don't like evaders,because they use tricks to protect themselves from the iminent death (That's why they're evaders) and I dislike all of their tricks.This one here evaded by pausing the game,but I've saw others to evade by running into armor and by typing "!Heal" during the fight (RANA_Bunny,S@M_FoOL,EDERSON and NINO for example,all evade with "!Heal" and armor pickups.The space of time that takes to get you healed was a great addition,yet those damn evaders still evade by using it.Nothing but losers).People also evade by using teleport commands,and a few others type "/q" right before they die (Strike for example,did that once).
    In my opinion,people who evade should get kicked,and if they keep evading again and again,they should get banned,because it's really annoying when you're almost killing someone and he/she types "!Heal",pauses or teles away right before they die.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:19 pm

They are a great group of NOOBS
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:50 pm

If I can detect they are paused in the script, then I will kick them and add 5 deaths to there stats!
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:41 am

Sorry friends sometime i do that,but when i eating.
    SORRY!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:49 am

Amin, thats ok. Thing that isnt ok is that you (while fighting with someone other) say !heal and then you press pause and wait long enought that that !heal be acepted and you come back to the game (same for when you fight with other and you cant beat him and then you press pause and wait that he give up of shooting you and then you go back to the game).
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:05 am

no no no hrvoje i only pause when i eating otherwise i continue the game when other want to fight with me,and i left the server when i wouldn't fight.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am

Amin, i told you that. You dont understand it maybe?
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 am

Lebowski wrote:add 5 deaths to there stats!

I like that! What a Face
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 am

Hrvoje wrote:Amin, i told you that. You dont understand it maybe?
    Ok sorry
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 am

How do they "pause" the game? Do they just hit the "escape" key?
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Amin wrote:
    Hrvoje wrote:Amin, i told you that. You dont understand it maybe?
    Ok sorry

No problem, Amin. Smile
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Lebowski wrote:How do they "pause" the game? Do they just hit the "escape" key?
    Yes, You betta Bind That Key! xD
    SaDDaM
    SaDDaM

Post  SaDDaM Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 am

Dr.Robotnik wrote:To be honest,I don't like evaders,because they use tricks to protect themselves from the iminent death (That's why they're evaders) and I dislike all of their tricks.This one here evaded by pausing the game,but I've saw others to evade by running into armor and by typing "!Heal" during the fight (RANA_Bunny,S@M_FoOL,EDERSON and NINO for example,all evade with "!Heal" and armor pickups.The space of time that takes to get you healed was a great addition,yet those damn evaders still evade by using it.Nothing but losers).People also evade by using teleport commands,and a few others type "/q" right before they die (Strike for example,did that once).
    In my opinion,people who evade should get kicked,and if they keep evading again and again,they should get banned,because it's really annoying when you're almost killing someone and he/she types "!Heal",pauses or teles away right before they die.

Smile Shocked "RANA_EvAdEr or RANA_LaGGeR" Shocked Smile
    Smile Shocked "Evaderson or Laggerson" Shocked Smile
    Smile Shocked "NINOB or NINOOB" Shocked Smile

Laughing Laughing Laggers and evaders Laughing Laughing

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Action Attentively: A NooB Action

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:25 am

Hehehehe,that was great SaDDaM. xD
    And it's all true.I'm gonna start calling them like that... Twisted Evil
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:28 am

SaDDaM wrote:
    Smile Shocked "RANA_EvAdEr or RANA_LaGGeR" Shocked Smile
    Smile Shocked "Evaderson or Laggerson" Shocked Smile
    Smile Shocked "NINOB or NINOOB" Shocked Smile

Laughing Laughing Laggers and evaders Laughing Laughing

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Action Attentively: A NooB Action

I agree, Saddam is a NooB!
    yazeen
    yazeen

Post  yazeen Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:19 am

Hmm Pawno,Sql,Mirc Have Auto Kick for idling. Even my Server Have And its simple to make it only Cost Timerx Function
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Lebowski wrote:If I can detect they are paused in the script, then I will kick them and add 5 deaths to there stats!
    Make it 10! Very Happy
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Mon May 30, 2011 3:13 pm

It is not only "pause". Some players evade leaving the game (/q)!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:02 am