Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

Grand Theft Auto!

Poll

Who would win in a Deathmatch?

[ 3 ]
    Grand Theft Auto! Bar_left33%Grand Theft Auto! Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Grand Theft Auto! Bar_left56%Grand Theft Auto! Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Grand Theft Auto! Bar_left11%Grand Theft Auto! Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Grand Theft Auto! Empty Grand Theft Auto!

Post  88nateatx Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:02 am

If Claude Speed, Tommy Vercetti, and Carl Johnson got into a Deathmatch, who would win?

Grand Theft Auto! Gtaiii10
    Claude
    Grand Theft Auto! Sq-tom10
    Tommy Vercetti
    Grand Theft Auto! 29288110
    Carl Johnson

To be honest, I think Claude Would win because first of all, Claude had to take the Cochrane Dam on his own with Cartel members everywhere around him armed with AK47s and M16s, the M16 basicly means death if it hits Claude. CJ and Tommy never had to fight anyone with an M16. Claude had to take on flamethrowers, guys positioned in good range to blast him with M16s, Sniper Rifles, AK47's, etc, etc, etc.

Second of all, Catalina shot him at a very close range but her own goons ended up helping him escape jail and then he proceeded to not only kill her but destory her entire drug empire. CJ fought for revenge and in the end got more. But his reasons we're pretty generic. He did very deadly things of course but he acts with mercy. Claude doesn't give a damn, He earned the trust and respect of Kenji then killed him, He basicly built up the Mafia then took it down. Claude will do pretty much anything for no reason at all.
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Grand Theft Auto! Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto!

Post  Amin Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 am

My vote is tommy vercitty.
    Always i try plays with tommy because i like that's personality Innocent Innocent
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:08 am

I think that Claude will win. Last mission in GTA III was pain in ass and i passed it without cheats (all mission i passed without cheats Smile) on way you couldnt expect
    BioVastus
    BioVastus

Post  BioVastus Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:18 am

i voted Tommy Very Happy

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:00 am

I like Tommy Vercetti the most,because he has style,say funny things and acts cool.And in GTA Vice City and San Andreas,there are missions were you have to shoot guys that have M16s.but in these games,it's incorrectly called M4 (M4 wasn't introduced until 1994,whereas GTA VC and SA take place in 1986 and 1992 respectively)and it's power isn't as deadly as the GTA III rendition of the weapon.LMAO,GTA III's M16 is a very exagerated weapon,it spit bullets at a very fast speed,and it's shoots destroy anything in it's way.But Claude is a very cool character,I mean,he's the son the legendary Speed Racer!!!And CJ is very cool too,because he can fly planes and survive to inumerous M16,AK-47,Karabiner 98K and STG 44 hits,among hits from other World War II weapons.(Your character can unrealistically survive many hits of strong weapons in most GTA games.)Anyways,they're all cool,too bad you didn't include Toni Cipriani from GTA Liberty City Stories,Victor Vance from GTA Vice City Stories and Niko Bellic from GTA IV.
    Orga
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:10 am

GO CARL!!! BEST GTA KILLER!!!!
    Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:I like Tommy Vercetti the most,because he has style,say funny things and acts cool.And in GTA Vice City and San Andreas,there are missions were you have to shoot guys that have M16s.but in these games,it's incorrectly called M4 (M4 wasn't introduced until 1994,whereas GTA VC and SA take place in 1986 and 1992 respectively)and it's power isn't as deadly as the GTA III rendition of the weapon.LMAO,GTA III's M16 is a very exagerated weapon,it spit bullets at a very fast speed,and it's shoots destroy anything in it's way.But Claude is a very cool character,I mean,he's the son the legendary Speed Racer!!!And CJ is very cool too,because he can fly planes and survive to inumerous M16,AK-47,Karabiner 98K and STG 44 hits,among hits from other World War II weapons.(Your character can unrealistically survive many hits of strong weapons in most GTA games.)Anyways,they're all cool,too bad you didn't include Toni Cipriani from GTA Liberty City Stories,Victor Vance from GTA Vice City Stories and Niko Bellic from GTA IV.

Yes, but then Claude wandered into town...and single-handedly kicked the crap out of...well...just about everyone. The Mafia, Triad, Columbians, Yardies, Purple Nines, etc.

And he did most of it without backup of any sort, unlike Tommy Razz

And as for weapons, as stated before:
    Dr.Robotnik wrote:GTA III's M16 is a very exagerated weapon, it spits bullets at a very fast speed, and it destroys anything in it's way.

The M16s that Claude had to survive makes the M4s and AKs seem like a peice of cake

And as for CJ, he couldn't rescue his own blood brother from Jail, Sweet had to serve his full term and even one time begged CJ to help him but CJ was too afraid to take on the police, Hell, He got his ass handed to him by two lousy cops!
    Claude on the other hand, no officer dare speak to him in the tone they spoke with CJ. He rescued a complete stranger, a criminal from Jail going head on into a police station, and blowing up the cell!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Yeah,I gotta agree that Claude did a lot of impressive (Though some were useless) things in GTA III,and he's tough,and I know that GTA III's M16 was more powerful than the one in other games.However,Claude didn't defeat a very hard,oversized and armored boss after the level ends.(In Metal Slug you have to destroy suck ass bosses in the end of every level!!)
    And in GTA III,actually,in every GTA,missions are almost all the same: kill someone,steal something,shoot something,drive from point A to B with someone making complaints inside of your car,fly a plane/helicopter and arrive to the other side of the town and then do something else like stealing/killing,well... Anyways,GTA games are awesome,besides containing unnecessary violence,maybe a bit repetitive at sometimes,but they're filled with ACTION!!! They do not involve the player character to jump to the other side of something,completing a very hard level that involves jumping,breaking crates or or TVs to get additional power ups,collecting rings,coins or fruits(In GTAs you collect money instead,and it actually does something useful,you can buy stuff with it that will help you through the game,such as wepaons and houses.Money in GTA won't earn you extra lifes,because there is no game over,no matter how many times you die,and that's somewhat cool,because you will never have to restart the game from the very beggining if you run outta lives.) passing through inumerous and varied obstacles and enemies(enemies in GTAs will always do the same things:either will they shoot at you,or will they try to punch you,or maybe run you over),wich would be cool,but you can drive cars,bikes and fly helis and planes,altough they have weird handling properties,except for GTA IV,wich has realistic handling for the vehicles,and you can get a lot of varied weapons,wich IS cool.GTAs are sometimes hard,but not as hard as Metal Slug (One single shot from an enemy in Metal Slug games would easily kill you).Anyways,Grand Theft Auto series indeed pack a lot of action,and overall,they're great games.
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 am

It's not hard job,because mostly persons like gta vc (tommy),although Gta IV is latest and more powerfull specification. Weird Weird Ugly

Last edited by Amin and amin on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Amin and amin wrote:It's not hard job,because mostly persons like gta vc (tommy),althought Gta IV is latest and more powerfull specification.

I meant that I like hard games,and GTAs can get tough sometimes,give GTA III a try,or maybe try playing the last mission in GTA:SA and III,then you'll see how annoying things can get.
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:53 am

Ok i agree wiht you!!!!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 am