Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

Trouble in joining SA:MP Lebowski server

Trouble in joining SA:MP Lebowski server Empty Trouble in joining SA:MP Lebowski server

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:07 am

I tried to join the Lebowski SA:MP server yesterday,but I got stuck in the "Connecting to" part,and I don't know why that happened.Hrvoje and I wanted to play there today,but we had troubles.Yesterday when I first joined,it worked alright,but later in that day and today,I had this problem.I hope it to be fixed soon,because I loved that server! Crying or Very sad
    BioVastus
    BioVastus

Trouble in joining SA:MP Lebowski server Empty Re: Trouble in joining SA:MP Lebowski server

Post  BioVastus Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 pm

the problem:Lebowski Server is not in the master list
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Trouble in joining SA:MP Lebowski server Empty Re: Trouble in joining SA:MP Lebowski server

Post  Hrvoje Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 am

I joined today to Lebowski SA:MP server and all works fine. So problem is corected Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 am

Cant connect again?????????????????????????????????????? When other person is in server i cant connect. Sad Sad Sad Sad MAD MAD MAD MAD
    Savior
    Savior
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Savior Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:44 pm

i cant join the server too Sad

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 am

I tried to join yesterday again,at first,it worked,but I left and a few minutes later I tried again,and the same thing happened.The weird thing about it is that my name was on the player list,even when I wasn't playing there!!
    I think the problem is that when someone leaves the server when selecting the cities,he/she will actually leave the server,but the server is gonna think that he/she is still there,and other players will have trouble when trying to join,maybe that's why my name was on the player list even after I left,because I was selecting cities,or maybe it could possibly something else.The other time when I left,I selected the town and character,and when I left and retried,I didn't get that problem.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:31 pm

I finally fixed the bug in the server. It never crashes any more! Have fun.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:48 am

Hurray for Lebowski! Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:00 am

Broccoli! Broccoli

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:19 am

Thank you! HOORAY!!! cheers Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:26 am