Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+5
Defy
BioVastus
Hrvoje
88nateatx
Lebowski
9 posters

Dr.Robotnik's application (accepted)

Dr.Robotnik's application (accepted) Empty Dr.Robotnik's application (accepted)

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 pm

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Dr.Robotnik

-Where are you from: Brazil

-How old are you: 14

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Ruger (Good rate of fire,nice firing sound and great damage per bullet ratio)
    Shotgun (Because it can dealt severe damage,shoots faster than Stubby,has a wider range and looks cool) Stubby (Awesome damage per bullet ratio,can shoot a lot of bullets in a single round,plus the "shoot fast while crouched" bug)Grenade (Easy to carry around,great damage,and explosion that reaches long distances) Rocket Launcher (Because it's a weapon that actually shoots grenades,can reach farther than conventional grenades,and has the same advantages as the grenades) Sniper Rifle (Does not feature a semi-automatic mode as the PSG-1 sniper does,but it makes for difficult kills,has a great range,and high damage per bullet ratio,and it looks cooler than the PSG-1!) UZI 9MM (Has the same damage per bullet ratio as the pistol,it's the 3rd fast firing weapon in the game,easy to carry around) Ingram Mac-10 (Has the 2nd highest rate of fire in the game,wich makes up for it's not so good damage per bullet ratio,and it can be fired while you run!).
    -how well do you speak english Pretty good I think,at least it's good enough to be understood by others.

-When did you start playing vc-mp Beetwen 17 and 21 December 2009.

-How often do you play vc-mp: Almost everyday.

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it. Yes,I was in [EliteBoy] Clan this year,the clan had it's own server,but after 2 or 3 weeks the members quietly left the clan,until it's own leader left it,and I had no choice,if not to leave the clan too.

-Why do you want to join the clan? Because my friends are here,the clan is pretty nice,and I should have joined it earlier,plus I was invited.

-Do you play SA:MP? Sometimes,there isn't to much thing to be done on SA:MP.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Dr.Robotnik's application (accepted) Empty Re: Dr.Robotnik's application (accepted)

Post  Lebowski Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm

I vote YES
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Dr.Robotnik's application (accepted) Empty Re: Dr.Robotnik's application (accepted)

Post  88nateatx Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 am

About bloody time! hell hey yeaa, ahaa, aaa ha haaa yey YEA!!
    My Answer sung Laughing :
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:41 am

My favorite YES of all the time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    BioVastus
    BioVastus

Post  BioVastus Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:02 am

I say YES
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

OH yeah!
    ABSOLUTELY
    YES!!
    YES
    YEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 pm

My vote is No...err I mean Yes Kiss
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Damn, I had begun to think, that you will never apply, seriously. But the past is no matter. Finally you did what had to be done a long time ago. You made my day, Robot!

Maria will say the last words about your application, but specially about you, I can not see any well-founded reason your application to be denied. Anyway, she already gave her vote about you. That's why I can surely say:

Welcome to the clan, Dr. Robotnik!

I am not going to chase you with the Hunter anymore. Laughing

Ooops….I almost forgot to give my vote about you:

"YES"
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm

I know that i am not a member but i want to say, he is good player and have good nature
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Amin and amin wrote:I know that i am not a member but i want to say, he is good player and have good nature
    U can vote amin
    Ice_Queen
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Ice_Queen Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:27 am

Billy wrote:Welcome to the clan, Dr. Robotnik!

And Billy said it....
    feel free to wear the AsS tag because your application is accepted!

Dr.Robotnik's application (accepted) 2006_accepted_logo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:54 pm