Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+2
Lebowski
88nateatx
6 posters

/c repair and /c stunton

Poll

Freedom?!? or Not?!?

[ 4 ]
    /c repair and /c stunton Bar_left100%/c repair and /c stunton Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    /c repair and /c stunton Bar_left0%/c repair and /c stunton Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

/c repair and /c stunton Empty /c repair and /c stunton

Post  88nateatx Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Now, I'm gunna be honest, some of us are just PISSED OFF about the new !stunt on/off !stuntbike, or whatever, but I have a solution that would benefit us all...

instead of adding all that stuff with the weapons, and killing yourself in stunton...just limit the about of times you can /c repair in a minute Very Happy It's that simple like 3 to 2 Times a minute, that way we can /c stunt on in peace and stay in one piece, and also /c repair abusers will abuse no more! It's that simple, and about /c stunton and /c repair, you dont need to link them anymore! which means more freedom for everyone and happier people. that is what we AsSes should do.

Please support this idea! to free /c stunton! (even if only stunt noobs use it Smile )

I'm not complaining, It's just my opinion Cool
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

/c repair and /c stunton Empty Re: /c repair and /c stunton

Post  Lebowski Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Everyone that's mad is a stunt and repair abuser. If you can switch between modes without getting killed, then you would switch in the middle of a fight and repair then switch back.

The problem is every command I make, people find a way to abuse it and get an advantage from it. This is only the first revision of stunt mode. I need to hear more feedback on it before I make changes again.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Lebowski wrote:The problem is every command I make, people find a way to abuse it and get an advantage from it.
    Lebowski is right about this, I've noticed it too. People always try to get an advantage.
    I was on the server, and I saw some players which were driving cars on stunt mode. I was flying with the Hunter, and they were target for me. But it was not possible for me to kill them, because they used a lot "/c repair" command, and their cars didn't blow up.

Well, I have a little suggestion: Is possible the command "/c repair" to be made to works, but not immediately after it has been written? If the command works, but after some seconds, that means, that I have a chance to detonate the car of these players which are in stunt mode, and to kill them. As example just look at the "!gotoloc" commands. They don't work immediately.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Billy wrote:
    Lebowski wrote:The problem is every command I make, people find a way to abuse it and get an advantage from it.
    Lebowski is right about this, I've noticed it too. People always try to get an advantage.
    I was on the server, and I saw some players which were driving cars on stunt mode. I was flying with the Hunter, and they were target for me. But it was not possible for me to kill them, because they used a lot "/c repair" command, and their cars didn't blow up.

Well, I have a little suggestion: Is possible the command "/c repair" to be made to works, but not immediately after it has been written? If the command works, but after some seconds, that means, that I have a chance to detonate the car of these players which are in stunt mode, and to kill them. As example just look at the "!gotoloc" commands. They don't work immediately.

haha, that could work too! Very Happy
    Orga
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 am

when i tried new stuntbike on, i died, spawned with no guns and when got bored of stunting couldn't even turn that stupid commmand off! i had to reconnect! new cmds SUCK!
    FREEDOM!!!
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 am

Actualy in european server to repair your vehicle u need to wait 10 secs
    its just a sugestion
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:04 am

OK, no more stunt mode. I will put a delay on /c repair. This is a DM server anyway. This will be changed tonight.
    I asked for feedback on this. There is no reason to be rude and disrespectful. I will make the commands the way I want them now.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 am

In my opinion, let's just get back to the old commands system, I always liked Lebowski that way...Great death matches with no advantages and no complaining..
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:56 am

I would like to say my opinion. I suggested the command "/c repair" to works slow on "stuntmode". That command had been removed from DM mode, but now it has been added again. Don't get me wrong, but I think this command should be fully removed from the DM. Let me explain you why. I like to chase people, which are on the ground with the hunter. I am not a bad pilot, but no one is a perfect pilot, and sometimes my hunter is knockin on the buildings. That means the hunter's health is going down, but that hunter is not destroyed. The hunter must knock many times on the buildings, before to explode. Well, If I use "/c repair" after my first knock on some building, the hunter will be repaired after 8 seconds (I checked the time), and that hunter will take max health again. That means when I chase the people with the hunter, that I can get an advantage using that command many times, and practically I can keep my hunter's health to be always at 100 %, and it will never explode.
    Another example: sometimes the people shoot at me using M60, and then hunter is beginning to smoke, but it's still not destroyed. I could immediately go away with the hunter, repair it with the command, and after 8 seconds to return, and attack again. I honestly don't want to use this way during the battle.

I am sure some people will use that command in this way.

Some players as Randy like to make stunts. To be honest these people are not that much. But Randy can makes stunts even in DM, let me explain you again. After a couple of stunts Randy's bike of course will exlpode, but he can get easy a new one using the "!bike" command, and to continue with the stunts. The "!bike" command is not for level 1, but like I said the stunters are not that much, and this a DM server, we shouldn't forget that. And one more thing. Sometimes the stunters like to use a Taxi car to make stunts, because there is a Taxi boost on this car. We know, that everyone can spawn Infernus, Maverick, Hotring, Bloodring...etc. Maybe is necessary just to be added a command like "!Taxi" for the people which like stunts, and these people will be able to spawn the Taxi car again, after it has been blowed up, and to makes stunts again.

In this way every stunter is free to makes stunts, but the stunters can be targets, because DM must be priority.

And in this way no one can get an advantage in the battle.

Thank you for your attention!

Please excuse me for my bad english.

Last edited by Billy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Billy wrote:I would like to say my opinion. I suggested the command "/c repair" to works slow on "stuntmode". That command had been removed from DM mode, but now it has been added again. Don't get me wrong, but I think this command should be fully removed from the DM. Let me explain you why. I like to chase people, which are on the ground with the hunter. I am not a bad pilot, but no one is a perfect pilot, and sometimes my hunter is knockin on the buildings. That means the hunter's health is going down, but that hunter is not destroyed. The hunter must knock many times on the buildings, before to explode. Well, If I use "/c repair" after my first knock on some building, the hunter will be repaired after 8 seconds (I checked the time), and that hunter will take max health again. That means when I chase the people with the hunter, that I can get an advantage using that command many times, and practically I can keep my hunter's health to be always at 100 %, and it will never explode.
    Another example: sometimes the people shoot at me using M60, and then hunter is beginning to smoke, but it's still not destroyed. I could immediately go away with the hunter, repair it with the command, and after 8 seconds to return, and attack again. I honestly don't want to use this way during the battle.

I am sure some people will use that command in this way.

Some players as Randy like to make stunts. To be honest these people are not that much. But Randy can makes stunts even in DM, let me explain you again. After a couple of stunts Randy's bike of course will exlpode, but he can get easy a new one using the "!bike" command, and to continue with the stunts. The "!bike" command is not for level 1, but like I said the stunters are not that much, and this a DM server, we shouldn't forget that. And one more thing. Sometimes the stunters like to use a Taxi car to make stunts, because there is a Taxi boost on this car. We know, that everyone can spawn Infernus, Maverick, Hotring, Bloodring...etc. Maybe is necessary just to be added a command like "!Taxi" for the people which like stunts, and these people will be able to spawn the Taxi car again, after it has been blowed up, and to makes stunts again.

In this way every stunter is free to makes stunts, but the stunters can be targets, because DM must be priority.

And in this way no one can get an advantage in the battle.

Thank you for your attention!

Please excuse me for my bad english.
    Your English is perfect and you showing your opinion very well! Smile
    BTW I,and some of my friends would like the RC vehicles to the gameplay,because they are smal,funny and their blades could kill hackers!
    I just sugesting  Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content