Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

A Happy Birthday Topic

Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

A Happy Birthday Topic Empty A Happy Birthday Topic

Post  Defy Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Even though the day of your Birthday has passed, and even though I might be few weeks late , I always seek something positive in all the bad or negative things in the world , and in this case I'll say: Better late than never!

Furthermore

I'd like to begin my wish by saying that you had changed a lot throughout the years, starting as a youngest member of us all ( kinda bending the rules and joining the clan whilst the age limit is not met, we'll keep that off the record), wanting attention and at times freaking out and acting bit weird in some situations ,but as the time went on you have become an cool , grown up and a mature person with an amazing and spectacular personality , always setting your priorities straight before games, and still having some time for your friends.

Having all that mind , I'd like to wish you to keep reaching out for your dreams , keep up the motivation and the good mood in the worst case scenarios and never forget that the closest friends of yours are always gonna be there by your side during your darkest days, who will support you the best way they can , because that's what they are for.

So

Happy Birthday to You, Hrvoje!

A Happy Birthday Topic Empty Re: A Happy Birthday Topic

Post  Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:25 am

Defy pretty much said everything. Sorry for being late, I had some serious work to do.

Happy Birthday, Hrvoje. Enjoy your day to the fullest.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:13 pm

Happy birthday Hrvoje!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:46 pm

Ayy Defy, that made me share a tear. Thank you.

Thanks everyone else as well, it was a very enjoyable birthday. Also you're not that late, it was on 6th of March.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:38 am