Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+4
Nicolas_Br
ZeeFighter
Hrvoje
Night
8 posters

AsS Reunion 2

Night
    Night

AsS Reunion 2 Empty AsS Reunion 2

Post  Night Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:23 am

Hi AsS mates !!

we all know about the server being incomplete, and some of the members being inactive and I got a plan. we decide a day for us AsS members and our friends to meet up In a server. I know its not going to be easy, but Im sure its gonna worth it. i would like to hear all the members opinion, and anyone can join the discussion..
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

AsS Reunion 2 Empty Re: AsS Reunion 2

Post  Hrvoje Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:13 am

I can't make it sadly anytime soon or in near future.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:46 am

I am always ready! i think vks server will be good, since we have our custom places. our rules!
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Nice idea, AsS Emerge !!

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Me Pro hax0r. VK's Server would be good. Very Happy
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm

ZeeFighter wrote:I am always ready! i think vks server will be good, since we have our custom places. our rules!

Sounds good to me.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 am

Oh Sure, for as long as the activity in this topic will match the activity of those sorrows in the "tired of waiting" topic
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Tue May 03, 2016 8:14 am

Defy wrote:Oh Sure, for as long as the activity in this topic will match the activity of those sorrows in the "tired of waiting" topic
    I think it will, for the guy who created the topic-former AsS member, Zee- has left our clan to join KF. I don't hold any grudge towards Zee, but the whole point of that topic was for him to take control of our clan because our leaders are inactive. The whole "tired of waiting" thread seemed to me like short for "tired of waiting to become the leader" and when zee realized that the stream started to flow in a much different direction than he expected, he used Stylo's KF as an escape from this clan( I used the word escape only because zee mentioned in his leaving note that our clan is 'dead' ). That said, I look forward to our reunion.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Thu May 05, 2016 10:40 am

Perish wrote:"tired of waiting to become the leader" and when zee realized that the stream started to flow in a much different direction than he expected, he used Stylo's KF as an escape from this clan( I used the word escape only because zee mentioned in his leaving note that our clan is 'dead' ). That said, I look forward to our reunion.
    lol Seriously? give me a break, i was not expecting that kind of words from you, Believe in what you want to.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Thu May 05, 2016 12:09 pm

Perish wrote:
    Defy wrote:Oh Sure, for as long as the activity in this topic will match the activity of those sorrows in the "tired of waiting" topic
    I think it will, for the guy who created the topic-former AsS member, Zee- has left our clan to join KF. I don't hold any grudge towards Zee, but the whole point of that topic was for him to take control of our clan because our leaders are inactive. The whole "tired of waiting" thread seemed to me like short for "tired of waiting to become the leader" and when zee realized that the stream started to flow in a much different direction than he expected, he used Stylo's KF as an escape from this clan( I used the word escape only because zee mentioned in his leaving note that our clan is 'dead' ). That said, I look forward to our reunion.

i totally disagree.
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Perish Thu May 05, 2016 3:37 pm

ZeeFighter wrote:lol Seriously? give me a break, i was not expecting that kind of words from you, Believe in what you want to.
    Like I said, I don't hold any grudge towards you, but I don't see the need to defend the actions of a man who constantly said "AsS EMERGE" and yet left the clan when it needed you most. Just so to be clear, I still consider you my brother regardless of your view on my opinion. Remember, you're not the victim here. It was you who used the word "dead" to describe our clan in your leaving note and it was you who posted that topic where you wanted to know whether it was possible to be a leader. Don't think I've forgotten that time when you told me about your interest to become a leader ingame.
    I find your choice of words rather amusing, considering all those things that transpired. But anyways bro, now that you've moved onto KF, I wish you and your clan the very best.
    As for styles, I thank you for your input.
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Sat May 21, 2016 10:44 am

this topic still open. regardless of the situation that we are in, I still didn't give up and I still want the clan to be reunited again.

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Night wrote:this topic still open. regardless of the situation that we are in, I still didn't give up and I still want the clan to be reunited again.

You're not alone xd. Very Happy Me pro hax0r is with you Very Happy
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun May 22, 2016 4:56 am

Being a member of this clan means much more than just playing VCMP. It's a great feeling, which is the best part of the whole picture. Rock

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content