Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

My PS2

Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

My PS2 - Page 2 Empty Re: My PS2

Post  Grugi Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Cool games! From the games you showed, I like more Driver and Crash Bandicoot 3. I got 104% on Crash Bandicoot 3, I don't know how much is the max (I heard it is 105%).
    There is also a game called Sheep Raider aka Sheep, Dog 'n' Wolf for PSOne that I like so much. It is a puzzle game where you are Ralph The Wolf and have to steal a sheep from Sam Sheep Dog. I recommend this game if you haven't played it yet.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 am

Grugi wrote:Cool games! From the games you showed, I like more Driver and Crash Bandicoot 3. I got 104% on Crash Bandicoot 3, I don't know how much is the max (I heard it is 105%).
    There is also a game called Sheep Raider aka Sheep, Dog 'n' Wolf for PSOne that I like so much. It is a puzzle game where you are Ralph The Wolf and have to steal a sheep from Sam Sheep Dog. I recommend this game if you haven't played it yet.

Glad you like it Smile Well, i think it's uselles to get new PS1 games, because, I don't have PS1 anymore and I can't save data on the PS2 memory card (my PS2 is Chinese).
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Well, it's been a long time since I posted something in here, but, I will definately post pictures in future, because, I don't have any material ATM. And yeah here is an interesting fact:

The slim PS2 was realeased in November 2004. My PS2 is from 2004. That means I have one of early slim PS2 models. Thats cool Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:19 pm