Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

VCCT: Vice City Clan Tournament!

Zegro

VCCT: Vice City Clan Tournament! Empty VCCT: Vice City Clan Tournament!

Post  Zegro Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:35 pm

How matches are fought
    Matches will be in an attack/defend style. 1 team attacks, 1 team defends. Each team picks their own base.

First stage
    Each team plays each other team twice (2 rounds). The rounds consist of 4 matches, 2 defending and 2 attacking. Teams get 3 points for a win, 2 points for a draw and a bonus point if they win 4-0. Once all teams have played each other, the top 4 teams, in terms of points, go through to the semi-final.

Finals
    The remaining 4 teams are split into pairs who fight each other in a knockout fashion. They play 3 rounds of 4 matches. If there is a tie, a tie-breaker round is played. The 2 winners from the semi-finals go through to the final and fight in the same way.

Entrants
    Clans may enter up to 2 teams into VCCT (Eg VU1 team and VU2 team). Each team must consist of 4 players and 2 or more designated substitutes. If a player cannot make their clan war, a substitute from their team can be used. Both players and substitutes may only belong to 1 team. Substitutes must be agreed upon when the clans sign up. Teams must designate team leaders, these will coordinate their team and represent them.

Classes
    Teams have the choice of a few classes to fight with:

[li]Assault - Teams may have as many of this set as they want, their weapon sets are katana, python, stubby, mp5, m4[/li]
      [li]Demoliton - Teams may have 1. Their weapon set is katana, python, stubby, mp5, ruger, grenades (5 ammo)[/li]
      [li]Support - Teams may have 1. Their weapon set is katana, python, spaz, mp5[/li]
      [li]Sniper - Teams may have 1. Their weapon set is katana, python, stubby, mp5, laser sniper[/li]
      [li]Machine Gunner - Teams may have 1. Their weapon set is katana, python, shotgun, mp5 and m60[/li]

Rules

[li]All glitching is allowed[/li]
      [li]If a team isn't present at the time they organised the match for, they forfeit the match. [/li]
      [li]If a team does not play a match for 2 weeks they are disqualified[/li]
      [li]If a team is disqualified, all previous and future matches against the team are set as if the match was a perfect 4-0[/li]
      [li]A team may not choose the same base more than 4 times, but the same base can be played 2 times in the same round[/li]

you can join this tournament at www.viceunderdogs.co.nr

current signups: MK TLN VU DZ
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

VCCT: Vice City Clan Tournament! Empty Re: VCCT: Vice City Clan Tournament!

Post  Naruto Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Thank you for the challenge but i only fight on the AsS-Clan sever... And glitching should not be allowed, its like cheating... Naruto AsS

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Naruto wrote:Thank you for the challenge but i only fight on the AsS-Clan sever... And glitching should not be allowed, its like cheating... Naruto AsS
    I agree,I hate glitching,it's for nabs Razz
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Naruto wrote:Thank you for the challenge but i only fight on the AsS-Clan sever... And glitching should not be allowed, its like cheating... Naruto AsS
    Agree
    And 1 of the pro player said that most of the best players use glithcing...
    Thats not right!
    I know lots of players who do NOT use glitch,and those who does-Sucks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 am