Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

sup

Slayer
    Slayer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

sup Empty sup

Post  Slayer Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:19 am

I don't even know how to start this but it's crazy how long it's been since i've last came here. Last night I was browsing around on youtube and saw this video about someone who had last been online 12 years ago and came back and I thought to myself wow that's crazy how could someone just disappear out of nowhere from something that probably used to be part of their weekly if not daily life at some point, then it hit me, wait a second didn't I used to play that game way back in 2011 almost on the daily after coming back from middle school as a prebubescent kid with like 10 facial hairs and broken english and then completly ditched it and never came back? Even all the way back in those days the clan already had some inactive members that I never even met (some of which even got kicked for being gone for years if i recall correctly) but the truth is it just comes down with the territory when you're playing such an old game for such a long time, eventually people will face things in live that will force them to move on being those good or bad and that's ok.

I have no idea if anyone's gonna see this but I just wanted to check by and see what's up, also if any of you have had bad experiences with me in the past just excuse me I was just a 12 yo kid with a big ego who lied about his age (I said I was 15 or something idk why i bothered to lie about that) and was just starting to learn some semblance of english, and still am, after all we live and we learn.

Also here's the video for reference

Gamer likes this post

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

sup Empty Re: sup

Post  Billy Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:17 pm

Hello,

It's great to see you around, Slayer!

I haven't had any bad experiences with you, quite the contrary. You were a very skilled player, plus you've always behaved well. I haven't noticed any signs of a big ego in you. I mean it. You've lied about your age? I don't think this is something you have to be ashamed of. After all, this is what the Internet makes us do sometimes.

Hey, we really had fun time playing together. The forum is here, all the applications lie here, and everything can be read. And I don't put a nostalgic feeling in this. All is over, but it was great.

Gamer likes this post

Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:01 pm

Wow it has been a while whats up I used to check up on this place too but the last time I did, it said it was down so I thought the site was gone. Anyways it's good to hear from you guys. Everything is fine for me at the moment just working and paying bills you know how it is now. Just found this post though because I was going through my email folder thats cool how it still notifies me
    Nightx

Post  Nightx Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:26 pm

Hi everyone its been a while , how is everyone doing ... i hope you still remember me

I made a new account since i lost my old ones pass .. man i never thought you guys gonna check this site again but a strange feeling told me otherwise and brought me here and the feeling was right.

Slayer billy and gamer it was a good days in vcmp . I think ive noticed something after 2016 with the community being toxic and now its even worse playing with a bunch of bullies i think its happening everywhere lately.

I found out that no on could make a clan better than AsS in all vcmp.

Gamer likes this post

Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:02 pm

Hey Bro!

We should see if we could get in contact again. Its not right to make it seem like we don't talk to each other, like this place never happened. In either case its good to know you guys are safe and sound. Considering what happening in the world.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:05 pm

I sometimes remind myself of the good old days of playing VCMP and being on this forum, it was a lot of fun, but, you know, we all kinda moved on and as long everyone is doing good, that's all that matters in the end.

Gamer likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:55 am