Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

2 posters

Leaving the clan

Leaving the clan Empty Leaving the clan

Post  Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:34 am

Well, it's really hard to say this, but my time has come. I'm not that good with goodbyes, because of that I'll try to be brief here. I really liked the clan, the members and all, I really had fun for the few years it lasted, learned a bunch of stuff with you guys (hope I've taught you some good things as well), but I don't play Vice City anymore at all, I remember being all excited about VC:MP 0.4 and then soon after it released I only played it for a bit, then never played again, that was 3 years ago I think.

It's been a very long time since I played this game for real, even the single player. I uninstalled everything, just lost interest so I don't see much of a reason to stay in the clan even though the members are nice, I've been inactive for so long that it kinda doesn't make a difference wether I'm here or not, I'm just making it official now.
    I don't think I'll ever come back to this game, at least not the online mode, so if you see someone online using a nick similar to the ones I used, don't worry because it's not me. Since I'm not coming back, I don't think our paths will cross ever again.

Yeah, I told you all I sucked with goodbyes, I'm sorry for this being all sudden and maybe a bit harsh, but I really like all the members, and I hope you all succeed in the good things you'll do in life from now on, I'm moving on, and I hope you guys can move on too.
    I admit that just leaving like this and not looking back is not the friendliest thing one person can do, but I want you guys to move on without me as well, without being too sad about it while remembering our good times, because that's what I'll do.

I'd also like to take this little opportunity to apologise to Kittrell, someone who left the forums for some time now, we had some disagreements in the past and I don't think we left on good terms. So if you're reading this, sorry for being an ass before, none of us was the nicest person around at those times, but hopefully now we know better. Also, sorry to anyone who I've had stupid fights with before.

I'm also deleting my account on this forum, using the forumotion unsubscribe tool (https://www.forumotion.com/unscribe), which is the reason why my old posts will probably be marked as "Guest" from now on, I thought, since I'm not returning, might as well delete the account too. Hope you can understand.

That's it, just wanted to say goobye, say sorry, and wish everyone the best, instead of just leaving silently as I was planning to do. It wasn't easy to take this decision and write up all of this, but my wish of moving on was greater. Wasn't planning on leaving since long though, had the idea a couple months ago and then I've been thinking about it.
    I won't go into the usual rant about everything being inactive and all, despite it being true, some members I haven't seen in ages, maybe they found other things to do as well, maybe they'll return, maybe not, maybe they found it too hard to say goodbye, maybe they just forgot about this place, who knows. I can't speak for them, but I could speak for me at least.

Stay well everyone.

Regards,
    Dr.Robotnik.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Leaving the clan Empty Re: Leaving the clan

Post  Billy Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:16 pm

You've already deleted your account, but at least you are still able to read. So, I wanna say: You were one of the most interesting members of the clan. I still remember your tantrums many years ago, when you used to shoot at me time to time, with no reason. Actually those misunderstandings were cool. I'm smiling now, thinking about it. Smile Things went well later, and we pwned many noobs playing together. I miss those moments. Another thing about you, that I like is the fact, that you weren't giving easily ''yes" to all those applicants, that wanted to join the clan. I've always appreciated such a way for voting. Cool

I see, that leaving the clan is a step you've been considering long enough. We've never known each other in real live, we've never met, there are thousands of miles between most of us. But posting such sincere words for saying "goodbye" to us means, that we haven't been a matter of indifference for you. Yes, things were real. Thank you for that!

I wish you all the best, Robo!

Best regards,

Billy.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:15 pm

I hope you're reading this Robo, I do recall down the memory lane from the day we met. It has been really great having you among our midst all the time and now that you're leaving I bid you adieu my old chum. Best of luck, Take care!
    Vilis
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Vilis Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:50 am

Good luck in real life tho. i know u wont forget this kind of experience that happend in vice. atlest i didint even tho i dont play vc for like 6 years i guess. im still comming to this forum to see whos dead whos still alive. its interesting and i know u will come back here to read some stuff too geek

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 pm