Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+10
Billy
Gamer
Bryant
Rodrigo
Hero
Amin
Lebowski
Orga
Ice_Queen
88nateatx
14 posters

[AsS]-es pwn nabs!

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

[AsS]-es pwn nabs! Empty [AsS]-es pwn nabs!

Post  Billy Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:53 pm

There were great battles today! Me and Nathan owned a lot of nabs, especially RANA_DAD. Without a doubt his name must be RANA_NAB.  lol! Rana was totally rude, that wasn't unexpected for me. We owned him very well. Good job Nathan! I am proud of you! cheers

Last edited by Billy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

[AsS]-es pwn nabs! Empty Re: [AsS]-es pwn nabs!

Post  88nateatx Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Thank you! Very Happy, you killed the nabs better than me though, and RANA_DAD should be banned for being a nab, ass, coward, liar, the list goes on!
    We are AsSes, dont MAD with us!!! AsS
    Ice_Queen
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Ice_Queen Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:18 pm

[AsS]-es pwn nabs! 2899778557_8a4991e632_o
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Few days ago, me and Nathan were fighting with RANA_DAD and S@M_COOL.
    We were killing them like they are a aplles falling from the tree lol! They are NOOBS! BTW. AsS (the best secret group ever) RULES,COOL,KINGS,...
    Orga
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:47 am

RANA was annoying when i met him first time and he is still a noob after such long time. but don't ban him and S@M because lebowski server should contain some noobs to mess with Cool
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:53 am

I owned Rana many times today! affraid
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:42 am

HAHAHAHA!
    RANA_NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB! This is for you!

[AsS]-es pwn nabs! Pwned11

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 am

This reminds me when we owned them a few days ago.And that's not the first time,even before I joined AsS,we were pwning them already lol! But he's being owned by two AsSes now,wich makes him very mad,and he often call us noobs,when actually,he is the noob,dieing all the time! And a couple of weeks ago,me and Nathan pwned (again) the nooby couple.I have also pwned them with my good ol' pal Hrvoje,man,that day was fun...
    They are always very,very rude with everybody who kills them,they're just assholes,and nothing more,this kind of people REALLY deserves to be owned very bad,until they learn this is just a game,and that getting mad after dieing is pointless.

TAKE THAT,NAB!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:12 am

Yea robo that day was one of my best days on VC:MP. I will never forget it. And i beat Rana_Noob to many times, but before i couldnt kill him/her and now i am pwned he/her. SO RANA_NOOB IS NOOB Very Happy Very Happy
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:32 am

Hrvoje Rana is (him) because he is boy.Rana is not a name it's Cast ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cherry MAD
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 am

WTF did you say now??????  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:57 am

Sorry hrvoje i only tell you it's not a name
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:35 am

Amin and amin wrote:Sorry hrvoje i only tell you it's not a name

Ok, no problem. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:30 pm

There was a great quartet, on the server today. Me, Nathan, Robot, and Defy. We fought against EDERSON and the other red guys. We pwned them help bad. lol! affraid Laugh
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:30 am

lol!  lol!  Laugh  Laugh  AsS  AsS

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Yesterday the clan was involved in a big fight with the NLE (Noobs,Laggers and Evaders).
    They are not actually a clan,but I like calling them like that,because it is true.
    Me,Defy and Nate were on our black limousine,then we parked our car,and Natex said: "We'll pwn whoever approaches our limo!" or something like that.A few moments later,wDanielC teleported to us.He teleported to us around 10 times earlier,and he was killed 10 times earlier...
    ...But this time,after he was killed (again) NINO and EDERSON dropped by,they got killed also,then I said "Whoever approeaches the limousine will get pwned!!".
    Then the war begun,on the middle of the avenue,everyone killed,and got killed.Here's a pic showing the place where we first fought:www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=5&u=16002000" alt=""/>
    What is interesting to see here,other than our characters' weird moves,is the store that says "BEDS BEDS BEDS BEDS...".The rain also matched with the war,making it more intense!
    www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=6&u=16002000]" alt=""/>
    On this other one me and Nate are heading to the avenue once again,and as you can see,NINO is asking to be killed!
    The [AsS] clan started to take the lead from the others,which led us to...
    [AsS]-es pwn nabs! Vc-mp-10
    ...The police station,spawn point of the NLEs.There,the war went on,and a few spawnkills happened.I like when everyone focuses on a single target,like on this screenshot,it makes us look stronger.
    Anyways,the laggers started to use Hunters,which messed up the fight,at that time Nate had an idea: To go to our Hunter-free spot: The stadium!That was a good idea,the nabs couldn't get there :lol!:but they tried.
    A few moments later,they came in whitout the Hunters,and the peace settled down.  EDERSON suggested a derby,and it had two rounds:on the first one,me,Nate and EDERSON took part. Nate's car was a Infernus or a Sabre turbo,I can't remember,ED's car was a Sabre turbo and I had my trusty Hotring Racer model 3.
    NINO did not took part on this derby because of his stupid acts.I think I won the first round,maybe because of that "wait for your opponents to destroy each others' cars first" trick I used,lol...
    On the 2nd round (pictured above) NINO took part,and everybody on this one had a Sabre Turbo,except me was in my car this time around.
    I don't think this one had a winner,because everyone evaded.NINO and EDERSON got new cars for themselves when their cars blewn up,me and Nate !flipped a few times too.And besides,everyone was drive bying lol!.
    Later the war restarted for a minute,Natex was bored and started to shoot at others with a Rawket Lawnchair,I did the same!!
    I believe this was a very good day,everyone had fun,and engaged a great war!The part where we made the derby was also great,that was the perfect place to make one...

Hope to see more days like this one!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 pm

Wow, Robot! Until I was reading your description about these great events, I felt myself like I have been in a tale. Seriously, you have a talent for writing tales, stories, etc.... I wouldn't be surprised, if you become penman some day! Shocked

lol lol! lol! lol!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Lol, breda Nate talk like Little Jacob from GTA 4. Good things, my youth, I like to talk like rasta Little Jacob too. Very Happy

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 pm

When I write on the forum or in the server about an occurred fact,I like to tell it the way I have seen it,while telling all the details so even those who weren't there could understand what happened,and maybe imagine thmselves in the place of those who were there.Also,when I have to give my opinion about something,I tell it with all the details.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Hrvoje wrote:Lol, breda Nate talk like Little Jacob from GTA 4. Good things, my youth, I like to talk like rasta Little Jacob too. Very Happy
    lmao ya mon, dere was a fun war, my youth, nice to know dat you like to talk like Little Jacob as well xDD
    Dere was a lot of evade and ting, you know and in da derby dey drive-by when it be against da rules, my youth, Drive-By in da derby get ya disqualified and ting! Laughing
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 am

88nateatx wrote:
    Hrvoje wrote:Lol, breda Nate talk like Little Jacob from GTA 4. Good things, my youth, I like to talk like rasta Little Jacob too. Very Happy
    lmao ya mon, dere was a fun war, my youth, nice to know dat you like to talk like Little Jacob as well xDD
    Dere was a lot of evade and ting, you know and in da derby dey drive-by when it be against da rules, my youth, Drive-By in da derby get ya disqualified and ting! Laughing

Nice my breda, you and I are official talkers like Little Jacob, my youth, like bros you cover I and I cover you.
    Hero
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm

helooo
    who is little jakob?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 pm

I might be OffTopic What a Face Pirat ,but Little Jacob is one of the main characters on GTA IV,he's the friend of Niko Bellic,the protagonis.Jacob speaks with a jamaican accent,like dis,with all dese stuff hiar and der on de words,and his wey to speak,ye know? (I played GTA IV for about 10 minutes once,and never played any mission,but I think I can speak like Little Jacob too,right? xD)
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:17 am

Robo, this was for fun, we will not talk like him more on the site.

Hero, Little Jacob is one carachter from GTA 4 who talks real funny.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:48 pm

By the way, I was chasing NINO today. After some fights with stubby, he began to run like a beaten dog. lol! lol!
    The commands were his best friend. He was typing them very fast. Same with me, but I was the chaser, he was the runner. That was totally dumb, but I had no choice. He had to learn his lesson. He got owned by me many times. affraid affraid affraid
    We must not be merciful with him! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:40 pm