Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

1000th post

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

1000th post Empty 1000th post

Post  Hrvoje Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Yeah.. this is officially my 1000th post on this site. Wow.. That is a lot actually. It could be a higher number by now, but, it's still a lot.

I want to share few of my words with you all.

When I joined this clan, back in 2010, I was very different. A kid, not understanding anything, being very confused, immature, getting mad at almost anything, etc. There have been a lots of problems with me, but, let's just let that stay in the past. It's rather disgracefully and let's forget that.

But, I've been a member here through the times when I started to change.. From a child to an grown up man. The people around here had a big influence on me and I think I wouldn't be the same person if it wasn't for you all. You're all a part of this and I want to thank you on that.

Also, many of you know how much I like King and Armor King from Tekken and Guin from Guin Saga series. It may be weird to you, but, those characters are also a part of my life and what they did in their own 'virtual' worlds influenced me as well and also made me a better person. I just wanted to make that clear, so you aren't confused about that topic, they are my personal idols and heroes.

For the end, I really wish we never split our ways. No matter if we don't play the game anymore. We are here, we know each other, we would be an amazing team if we know each other in real life. Let's stay together forever.

That's all guys.. Thank you. You'll always remain a part of my heart.
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

1000th post Empty Re: 1000th post

Post  ZeeFighter Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Rock Rock Rock Rock
    devil26
    devil26

Post  devil26 Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Congratz Smile

Post  Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:27 am

Imma say connn/...... connn......Grat.. No, Congratulations....yay,

We Ride together,
    We Cry together,
    We Make French Fry Together,
    We won't die together.

Very Happy

Post  Guest Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Amazing post man. I get you, we all have our idols, heroes and people we admire. I have mines as well.

Yes, I've seen that you got more mature as the years have passed, and just in this time I was away from here you matured a lot, it made me happy to see these posts from you, as you know when I joined I was different too, I was always getting into arguments with everybody and screwing things up, don't know how you guys had the patience to deal with me throughout the years xD but I thank you for having it.

Anyways, this isn't about me, it's just to show that nobody is perfect, and that you, just like me, and many others, have changed for better during the time that has passed.

AsS forever, hope we can all be together no matter what.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:14 am

Thanks, Rarity, it's good to have you back, I missed you a lot. Can't wait to talk with you again Smile

Post  Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:59 am

Thanks man, I missed you too, and I missed being here as well as the other members. Hope we can all get BAK to playing in no time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:31 am