Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+4
ZeeFighter
StyLiSH
Nicolas_Br
devil26
8 posters

Clan Application - D.E.((V)).I.L (denied)

devil26
    devil26

Clan Application - D.E.((V)).I.L (denied) Empty Clan Application - D.E.((V)).I.L (denied)

Post  devil26 Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:54 am

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: D.E.((V)).I.L

-Where are you from: Pakistan

-How old are you: 14

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: m6 uzi m4 stubby and shotgun

-how well do you speak english Well Good enough

-When did you start playing vc-mp 3 years at end of December

-How often do you play vc-mp: after 5:00pm anytime

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it.
    I was in VK I left it coz I want to join this community Smile

-Why do you want to join the clan? Here is good, pro, and friendly guys Smile

-Do you play SA:MP? Yes
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Clan Application - D.E.((V)).I.L (denied) Empty Re: Clan Application - D.E.((V)).I.L (denied)

Post  Nicolas_Br Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:22 pm

you are a pro player and friendly guy, so i will vote you possitive. Yes for Trial, good luck !
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Clan Application - D.E.((V)).I.L (denied) Empty Re: Clan Application - D.E.((V)).I.L (denied)

Post  StyLiSH Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:52 pm

There is a very big good luck from me , because your app will get final decision after millions of years ago , i hope you will be alive that time tongue
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:54 pm

hello! nice to see your app again, i can tell you really improved. And you are a nice person. as you know if you want to be AsS you must have awesome skills and most important nice  attitude. you have these qualities now i guess, also you are a good team mate now.But i can't tell how much your attitude improved Because in old days if we pawn you, you starts to call us "AsS nuub". So its a YES from me for Trail. Good Luck.
    And one more thing as i told you before our respected Founder Lebowski is kind of busy. so your app may takes time, Because you need his vote as well except us. so you have to be patience.  

StyLiSH wrote:There is a very big good luck from me , because your app will get final decision after millions of years ago , i hope you will be alive that time tongue

I disappointed with this statement Stylish, Its not like it take millions of years. Remember when you first applied you got accepted in no time, D.E.((V)).I.L's app in process it takes time you know. I hope Lebowski visit here soon.

Last edited by ZeeFighter on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:32 am

ZeeFighter wrote: I hope Lebowski visit here soon.

Would be better.
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:27 am

i remember you, you have a bad attitude but let leave the past now maybe u changed  ,i need to test u  so u choose where we will meet for the test ..zeefighter told u the details , the app may take awhile so please wait..
    devil26
    devil26

Post  devil26 Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:53 am

Night wrote:i remember you, you have a bad attitude but let leave the past now maybe u changed  ,i need to test u  so u choose where we will meet for the test ..zeefighter told u the details , the app may take awhile so please wait..

At VKs server loc bf any wep IP: 81.235.144.94:5192
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:19 am

Question: Why did you make a new account? Any serious and / or particular reason for that?

And we remember you from 0.3 at lebowski , some of the members were there that day and saw how you cry for attention and won't stop typing one's name until you actually get a reply. If you are lucky enough to survive an ambush with your poor Stubby and even worse DB skills , you would taunt everyone on sight , no matter if it's an AsS member or not. Frankly , if I were you , I wouldn't dare to show my face in here
    devil26
    devil26

Post  devil26 Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:25 am

Defy wrote:Question: Why did you make a new account? Any serious and / or particular reason for that?

And we remember you from 0.3 at lebowski , some of the members were there that day and saw how you cry for attention and won't stop typing one's name until you actually get a reply. If you are lucky enough to survive an ambush with your poor Stubby and even worse DB skills , you would taunt everyone on sight , no matter if it's an AsS member or not. Frankly , if I were you , I wouldn't dare to show my face in here

I improved myself too much you can come in game with any nick And see my behavior and skills Smile Then make decision Hope you understand.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:48 pm

devil26 wrote:
    Defy wrote:Question: Why did you make a new account? Any serious and / or particular reason for that?

I improved myself too much you can come in game with any nick And see my behavior and skills Smile Then make decision Hope you understand.  

That' still doesn't answer why you made a new Account?
    devil26
    devil26

Post  devil26 Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:20 am

Defy wrote:
    devil26 wrote:

That' still doesn't answer why you made a new Account?

I forgot my pass of D.E.((V)).I.L account
    KAKAN
    KAKAN

Post  KAKAN Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:07 pm

Defy wrote:And we remember you from 0.3 at lebowski , some of the members were there that day and saw how you cry for attention and won't stop typing one's name until you actually get a reply. If you are lucky enough to survive an ambush with your poor Stubby and even worse DB skills , you would taunt everyone on sight , no matter if it's an AsS member or not. Frankly , if I were you , I wouldn't dare to show my face in here

Question: Have u ever came to 0.4? for testing or playing or anything else?
    You haven't even seen the development in Devil's skill and attitude, Have you?
    So think before you write something
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:32 am

I spied on Devil today , sorry guys I removed the AsS tag because I think that's the only way to see if he's still the old troll D.E.((V))I.L or the one who are you guys talking about ..

its funny how I acted like a noob while spying but I find out that this guy really changed ..in his attitude and skills .. and there is little thing I would like to mention , that he's bad at speaking but he understand English, know what I mean ?  

so its English problem that will make me vote for AsS_T  

devil26
    devil26

Post  devil26 Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:53 am

Night wrote:I spied on Devil today , sorry guys I removed the AsS tag because I think that's the only way to see if he's still the old troll D.E.((V))I.L or the one who are you guys talking about ..

its funny how I acted like a noob while spying but I find out that this guy really changed ..in his attitude and skills .. and there is little thing I would like to mention ,  that he's bad at speaking but he understand English, know what I mean ?  

so its English problem that will make me vote for AsS_T  

Lol night Smile I have improved my self too much as you can see Very Happy
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:25 am

KAKAN wrote:Question: Have u ever came to 0.4? for testing or playing or anything else?
    You haven't even seen the development in Devil's skill and attitude, Have you?
    So think before you write something
    what you mean by that?  Exclamation  This is  D.E.((V)).I.L 's app not yours, And its our job to ask questions lol not yours. all members have there own ways to test the attitude of players KAKAN. and this is Defy's way to test. You have no right to talk this way with Respected AsS member.
    you know if you have question you can create posts.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:05 am

Childish , well that comes with the age, Immature , Not being able to follow simple directions like go here , stay in position. Favorite question is M4 Duel Player Name??????? which suggests that all he cares about is to have someone killed rather than just hang around, like a normal social person does it these days. He and his so called friends totally ruined the event with their lack of communication and shoot first ask questions later approach, Therefore causing a lot of confusion , therefore forcing others to take a break from doing what ever everybody was there for.

At first it was just a gut feeling , but now I am certain that after all this time , this guy haven't changed at all. He stopped his Endless killing spree on members and not telling anything about it until he actually gets a kill, offending other members just cause they didn't accept him into a certain activity , all that ended, sure . But he gotten worse.

Vote is No , and is gonna stay that way until he learns some manners and matures a little bit.
    devil26
    devil26

Post  devil26 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:14 am

Defy wrote:Childish , well that comes with the age, Immature , Not being able to follow simple directions like go here , stay in position. Favorite question is M4 Duel Player Name??????? which suggests that all he cares about is to have someone killed rather than just hang around, like a normal social person does it these days. He and his so called friends totally ruined the event with their lack of communication and shoot first ask questions later approach, Therefore causing a lot of confusion , therefore forcing others to take a break from doing what ever everybody was there for.

At first it was just a gut feeling , but now I am certain that after all this time , this guy haven't changed at all. He stopped his Endless killing spree on members and not telling anything about it until he actually gets a kill, offending other members just cause they didn't accept him into a certain activity , all that ended, sure . But he gotten worse.

Vote is No , and is gonna stay that way until he learns some manners and matures a little bit.

I didnt meant by it I love to kill M4 is my favorite weapon in vks nothing to do except killing if there is a mini game system it would be cool Then no killing
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:17 am

devil26 wrote:
    Defy wrote:Childish , well that comes with the age, Immature , Not being able to follow simple directions like go here , stay in position. Favorite question is M4 Duel Player Name??????? which suggests that all he cares about is to have someone killed rather than just hang around, like a normal social person does it these days. He and his so called friends totally ruined the event with their lack of communication and shoot first ask questions later approach, Therefore causing a lot of confusion , therefore forcing others to take a break from doing what ever everybody was there for.

I didnt meant by it I love to kill M4 is my favorite weapon in vks nothing to do except killing if there is a mini game system it would be cool Then no killing  

Being in this clan was never All About Killing , until you learn that, your situation stays the same
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:10 pm

i will change my vote for his noob actitude today , my vote its NO.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:32 am

Nicolas_Br wrote:i will change my vote for his noob actitude today , my vote its NO.

My novato is angry Basketball

Clan Application - D.E.((V)).I.L (denied) Empty Devil's Clan Application.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Sorry Devil, But your application will be moved to the denied section, Since you joined another clan, Take care.
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:42 pm

StyLiSH wrote:
    Nicolas_Br wrote:i will change my vote for his noob actitude today , my vote its NO.

My novato is angry Basketball
    Your Pro Novato Evil or Very Mad
    devil26
    devil26

Post  devil26 Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:19 pm

I have left DF and Gohan I am improving with my attitude ?
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:34 pm

devil26 wrote:I have left DF and Gohan I am improving with my attitude ?
    for now yes, continuous well
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Your application has been denied.

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm