Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

2 posters

About running with the commands

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

About running with the commands Empty About running with the commands

Post  Billy Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 am

I was yesterday on the server, when Andre (TROPICAL.2) came, and he told me, that he loves me. :lol!:Well, when I was playing I tried to not kill him. I killed another player many times, but I don't remember the nick of that player. We waited with Andre this player in spawn position near Baker's bar, and we killed him some times. And then...guess what happened? Andre just killed me without a reason, and he began to laugh as "HEHEHEHE". I thought we are friends. (because I hope he has finished with the hacks) And I wanna say, that Andre do that not for first time, since I have know him. Well, we began to fight with Hunters, and I destroyed some times his Hunter, but he stayed alive, because he jumped. Well, that is not a problem, but every time, when I tried to kill him after he jumped, he was running with commands to take again the Hunter, and when I was very close to kill him, he was writing commands again, to move himself to another Hunter location. He did this thing a lot of times, running in the whole map, and the game began to be boring. I don't like this game's style, but I had not choice, and I began to chase him with the same commands. I honestly wanna say, that it’s really very stupid to play the game in this way. I killed him about 15 times, :twisted:using this way, and he didn't kill me even 1 time. But he just killed the game, 😢that's the truth.

Saddam was on the server too, but with another nick, I don't remember it. After a time we went with him inside Baker's bar, and we killed Andre many times. He tried to use the command !bike, to take and advantage in the game, but he can't use it. Andre likes to use the glitches in the game too, I’ve noticed that.

I wanna say: Guys, don't run with commands if you feel yourself in danger. That's a very stupid. Of course, no one can stop you to run, but if you really want to do that, then run with legs, or with some vehicles. I’ve noticed some players have awesome legs, and that’s a pretty funny. lol!

I play on this server for a long time, and I have noticed, that the people love to abuse with the good things. Neutral

Let's kill Andre! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

LMAO!

Last edited by Billy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ice_Queen
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

About running with the commands Empty Re: About running with the commands

Post  Ice_Queen Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:56 am

Not only TROPICAL.2, I've noticed some other players doing that too,they can't fight so their only way to survive is to run with commands,they are pathetic because they finally die by the AsS's!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Yes, not only him, I fully agree with you Ice_Queen, but I didn't expect that by Andre,  Surprised because he's not a new player, and he plays on the server for a long time, as us too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 am