Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

2 posters

Animation club

Night
    Night

Animation club  Empty Animation club

Post  Night Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:32 am

hello

I made this topic cuz im very obsessed with animes and video games  ..if u are the same , u can share with us here in this topic  

post videos and pictures about all kind of animation (3D,2D) and games,  
    also u can post games trailers

let me start

some fans made this, its awesome

Animation club  Empty Re: Animation club

Post  Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Great topic Night, I like anime too, now there's finally a place where I can post my favorite openings and other things.

This is my favorite opening of all times, and to think I stumbled accross this and the show by coincidence, like many other animes I'm watching now. The opening is simply genius.

Quite different from you guys' usual Dragon Ball stuff, isn't it? And just for the record, I'm a Dragon Ball fan too.
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Great opening Rarity..Rock Rock

this is my best anime ending and the my best anime ever , I remember watching this anime ..at the first 5 episodes I was like "what the hell did I just watch " but after that it gets interesting ..it have a lot of fillers but once its get to the storyline it will become great

this is the last ending

as for my best opening ill post it later !!!
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:59 pm

I will just start to watch animes, and first on the list will be Guin Saga.

For those who don't know, Guin Saga is a series of books. It contains total of 130 books written from 1979 till 2009 when the author died, but, some people are still continuing the story. Also Guin Saga is the most selling Japanese fantasy heroic novel, according to Wikipedia.

Main character is Guin, a guy with leopard head (yeah, he looks similar to King from Tekken). If you're interested about it, here you have some links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guin_Saga
    http://www.animegg.net/series/guin-saga

(If you're planning to watch it, watch the Subbed version. Dubbed version of this anime is the worst dub you will ever hear.)

And here you have a japanese trailer:

Night
    Night

Post  Night Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:39 am

Thanks for sharing this anime with us, King ..I know animes dubbed versions usually sucks. im gonna post this since this topic also contains games video  

this cutscene is from Crisis core final fantasy vii ..its a friendly fight (doesn't look like friendly lol ) between Sephiroth, Genesis and Angeal

enjoy

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:09 am

That was a nice fight, Night. I may include some cinematics from the games.

I just love to watch this one. King is trying to find out who Armor King is, but, Armor King doesn't seem very friendly, lol.

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:13 am

I started to watch Guin Saga three days ago. So far I watched 8 episodes (out of 26).

So far it's really awesome (best thing I've ever watched in my whole life). It's interesting, there is never a dull moment and it is packed with great action scenes.

Give it a watch when you find time. You'll thank me later Smile

P. s. Don't forget to watch ONLY the subbed version. Dubbed of this is the worst you'll ever hear.

Or download them at:

https://www.animegaki.com/download/guin-saga.html

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Night wrote:Great opening Rarity..Rock Rock

this is my best anime ending and the my best anime ever , I remember watching this anime ..at the first 5 episodes I was like "what the hell did I just watch " but after that it gets interesting ..it have a lot of fillers but once its get to the storyline it will become great

this is the last ending

as for my best opening ill post it later !!!

Cool man, I like Bleach too, I watched the first 2 or 3 episodes on TV and liked since the beginning (my bro had already watched some episodes on TV as well and other people talked about it too, so I wanted to check it out), I just gotta search online for the rest of the episodes later.

Hrvoje wrote:I started to watch Guin Saga three days ago. So far I watched 8 episodes (out of 26).

So far it's really awesome (best thing I've ever watched in my whole life). It's interesting, there is never a dull moment and it is packed with great action scenes.

Give it a watch when you find time. You'll thank me later Smile

P. s. Don't forget to watch ONLY the subbed version. Dubbed of this is the worst you'll ever hear.

Or download them at:

https://www.animegaki.com/download/guin-saga.html

Woah man, you watch things really fast xD

Even when I was watching animes that I liked a lot, I didn't watch more than 2 episodes of the same show in a day cos I didn't want it to end fast xD  .The animes I'm watching atm (and even some that I'm gonna start) I always keep tabs open with the episode I'm on, (Firefox's "restore last session" helps a lot with the tabs) but I don't watch them too often, for example I started Nyaruko-san, Date a Live, and a bunch of others in april but I ended up watching only 8-11 episodes for most of them as of today, since it's not always I'm feeling like watching a particular show (I always have lots of tabs open so I can choose xD) sometimes I have problems remembering what happened on earlier episodes because I spent so much time without watching lol, but that's the way I am, I prefer taking it slow, sometimes I'm more in the mood for watching anime, sometimes not so much.

Watching animes sure is a great ride, it just sucks when one that you like ends after only 1 or 2 seasons (and they usually make 12 or 13 eps for each season). For example I finished the 2 Rozen Maiden seasons and the reboot (which had only 1 season), when I finished the main show I was a bit sad cuz it was over, then when I finished the reboot I got the same feeling, good thing there's still the 2 OVAs left to watch. There's another one I'm watching called Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, which is awesome, but only has one season with 12 episodes, why do dey do dis...

Anyways, I never lose hope that a show I like will get another season, who knows.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Well I watch 2 episodes per day MAX as well. But, since it doesn't have so much episodes, it might look that I'm watching them ultra fast.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:50 am

Finished watching Guin Saga..... Damn.... It's a life experience.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm